• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: MegaMeganium / Fighting
Winner: Nick
Score: 1-0
Rate Your Opponent: 10/10
Comments: That was intense! It was such a great battle, too bad you underestimated my ace, haha! Still, it was a very close match and at one point it really could have ended both ways. GG, I look forward to our next battle!
Challenger Record: We don't do these anymore right?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I'll be online to do Funday Monday Battles, as well as E4 Matches for those of you who have collected 8 Badges.

Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Winner: Nick Duckinson
Score: 2 - 0
Comment: Good game, I knew I should have went for the Mold Breaker set, and Sleep Powder attack.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
All the facilities that I'm in charge of are open. PM (not VM) for challenge. If I recall, the Psychic Leader should be back today or tomorrow, so that's an exception.

Yup!
Plane is supposed to be landing at 6 pm. So if you're down to have some late funday or gym matches, shoot me a vm/pm. I'll make a post when I'm open later on.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Yup!
Plane is supposed to be landing at 6 pm. So if you're down to have some late funday or gym matches, shoot me a vm/pm. I'll make a post when I'm open later on.

Great! That means I'm only (?) in charge of: Flying, Ghost, Ice, Fire/Flying, and Rock/Ground.

Great! That means I'm only (?) in charge of: Flying, Ghost, Ice, Fire/Flying, and Rock/Ground.

I could take over flying and/or ghost if you're cool with it. I've got plenty of time the next 11/12 days.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I could take over flying and/or ghost if you're cool with it. I've got plenty of time the next 11/12 days.

Hmm... that kind of breaks the rule I had in mind where a Leader is only in charge of ONE Gym (unless they're subbing in for a Leader who is merely temporarily absent), but... since the Dragon Leader was removed too, I think the rule has to be... bent.

So until someone new applies as a Leader, you're the new temporary Ghost Leader!

... It still leaves me with Flying, Dragon, Ice, Fire/Flying, and Rock/Ground. So if any Leader wants to temporarily take up the vacant Gyms, let me know.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oh, wait a minute. If a Leader subs in as another Gym, and they're also a challenger... what happens for their challenge? Battle my "???" Gym twice? ... Eh...

Alright, Nick Duckinson can temporarily sub in for Ice. MegaMeganium, you're already subbing in for Grass, so... swap Grass with Flying?

Ghost n Psychic gyms are open!

Vm/Pm to set up battles as always.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: Meliekpi (Psychic)
Winner: Meliekpi
Score: 3-0
Comments: Oh god that was horrible, I didn't stand a chance. You're so good. Damn, GG.

Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: Reisuke
Winner: Reisuke
Score: 6-0
Comment: That was one long battle and you had me from the begging, I didn't stand a chance. GG!

Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: Meliekpi (Ghost)
Score: 2-0
Comments: Mistakes were made by the both of us, but he still beat me. You're really amazing at this, GG.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I will be available for defending whatever facility I'm in charge of, and for Funday Monday for those who have yet to do it. I wonder if anyone will do the Multi Battle one. Only if Showdown could do Multi and Rotation.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Leader Report: (Iron Badge)
Opponent: Meliekpi
Comments: Congrats dude, you got the badge! GG

Leader Report: (Polar Frost Badge)
Opponent: Meliekpi
Comments: And another badge, that team is really op. GG

Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: DX 2401PT (Flying)
Winner: DX
Score: 1-0
Rate Your Opponent: 9/10
Comments: My poor, poor Cloyster, he would have been the star of the match :(. GG though, your team is pretty strong and I wasn't expecting some of those Pokemons.

Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: DX (Dragon
Winner: DX
Score: 4-0
Comments: The real problem weren't even the Dragons but the other two. I hate that first Pokemon you used so much, I don't have anything to counter it.

Last edited:
Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: Nick Duckinson (Steel)
Rate Your Opponent: 8/10
Comments: Unfortunate freeze on Garchomp but no hax other than that luckily. Should have conserved your sand for my Metagross. GG!

Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: Nick Duckinson (Ice)
Rate Your Opponent: 8/10
Comments: I had a big advantage at match up all I really needed to do was put on the pressure where Cloyster couldn't sweep. GG's!

Status
Not open for further replies.