So now we just choose a type and that's it?Alright. Before Legacy of the Void comes out and I suddenly become very busy for a WHILE, I'll announce the FINAL changes to this league.
That's right. Change is coming. Because the last one clearly did a whole lot.
Consider this to be a merge between the first and second editions of this league. In the first edition, Leaders picked a type, and was required to have 4 Pokemon of that type. In the second edition, all Funday Monday topics.
Now behold the Daily League 3.0
- All Leaders gets to pick a type they want. 3 Pokemon must be of that type. Battle format can be whatever.
- Challenges can change teams between battles. They are not allowed to have more than 3 Pokemon types that counter the Leader's. All standard stuff.
- Pokemon Restrictions: Battle Tower rules. If you can use it in Battle Maison, you can use it. Conversely, if you can't use it in Battle Maison, you cannot use it. So no Keldeo, Mew, Celebi, etc.
- Battle Tower rules also mean: no repeat Pokemon and no repeat hold items. But I will lift the item restriction so that you can use any item (so Soul Dew Lati is allowed), and also repeat items.
- NO OTHER CLAUSES ARE IN EFFECT. Mass Baton Pass, Double Team, Quiver Dance Compoundeyes Sleep Powder, Hone Claws Baton Pass into Sheer Cold, I don't care. Be prepared for literally anything. And adapt.
The current version of the league will still be around. They will now be considered like Battle Frontier.