• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!

Reisuke

Apparently i died

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Alright people. Funday Monday has been absolutely great, but let's not forget that we still require 1 more Gym Leader and 1 more Elite Four in order for the "official" league challenge to begin!

For the visitors who aren't a part of this league yet, feel free to join up! JOIN US. Help our league GROW.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Is funday monday over?
Can i still battle and upload the results?

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Is funday monday over?

It isn't actually this one just takes on till next monday (but if you've reported 3 battles by now then you can't gain any points anymore). So yes you can still do that but uploading the results is a different case i believe

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Is funday monday over?

It isn't actually this one just takes on till next monday (but if you've reported 3 battles by now then you can't gain any points anymore). So yes you can still do that but uploading the results is a different case i believe

Funday Monday is not over yet! You have until Monday to get your battles done and submit the replays and report and all that. I'm giving everyone a week to get each Funday Monday battle done, because it's just not practical to expect everyone to get the battles done all on one day. So it's okay and just be sure to finish the Funday Monday battle and send me the replay (and report the result) before I give out the next Funday Monday topic next Monday.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I'm here! ...Again. So yes, if anyone want to have MASS MEGA Funday Monday battles with me, let me know; I'd greatly prefer Wi-Fi battles, to be completely honest.

PM/VM me for those nonetheless.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Alright. In order to allow the challengers to begin their challenge and get more challengers, I am hereby (temporarily) filling in as the last remaining Gym Leader and Elite Four's positions.
If someone chooses to apply as a Gym Leader or Elite Four, I will immediately step down from one of those positions.

Leader:
Serebii ID: DX 2401PT
Showdown ID (optional): DX 2401PT
Type: Fire
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: 1263 7429 5469
Battle Format: Singles, Triples
Badge Name: Temporary Badge

Elite Four:
Serebii ID: DX 2401PT
Showdown ID (optional): DX 2401PT
Type: Rock/Ground
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: 1263 7429 5469
Battle Format: Singles, Rotation
Badge Name: Temporary-II Badge

So challengers, build your team and post what team you will use for each of the battle formats!
And remember, if you are also a Leader or Elite Four, you will still face me again for your 8th Gym or 4th Elite Four, so that every challenger will face 8 Gyms and 4 Elite Four, regardless of whether or not they're also a Gym Leader or Elite Four.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
He's probably not going to battle me again, so here it is!
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: Reisuke
Winner: Me!
Score: I have no idea what this core is supposed to mean.
Comment: It was a good battle. We traded Pokemon for the most part, then Gallade got me the two for one.

Hey, here I am to save the day! I've actually got teams loaded up right now for gyms or funday if anyone wants to battle. :]

Leader/Elite Four:
Serebii ID: Meliekpi
Showdown ID (optional): Meliekpi
Type: Psychic
Timezone: GMT -7 (Pacific)
Friend Code: 2337-5693-9340
Battle Format: Single, Doubles, Rotation
Badge Name: Clairvoyance Badge

Challenger
Challenge Team: Undecided. Will post as soon as I start challenging.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
He's probably not going to battle me again, so here it is!
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: Reisuke
Winner: Me!
Score: I have no idea what this core is supposed to mean.
Comment: It was a good battle. We traded Pokemon for the most part, then Gallade got me the two for one.

Did you send me the replay? I thought it was a best-of-three for you two, so I was waiting for game 3.

The score just means the Pokemon you had left at the end of the game. So if you won with 4 guys left and your opponent didn't have any, then the score is 4-0.

My VM situation is chaotic, which is why I prefer the replay submission in PM (I have a folder named Funday Monday for easy sorting).

Hey, here I am to save the day! I've actually got teams loaded up right now for gyms or funday if anyone wants to battle. :]

Leader/Elite Four:
Type: Ground
Timezone: GMT -7 (Pacific)
Friend Code: 2337-5693-9340
Battle Format: Single, Doubles, Rotation
Badge Name: Clairvoyance Badge

Challenger
Challenge Team: Undecided. Will post as soon as I start challenging.

Oh good! Accepted as the Ground Gym Leader! "Clairvoyance Badge" on a Ground Gym?

Oops my b copy pasted but meant to change to psychic. I'll edit my post haha.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oops my b copy pasted but meant to change to psychic. I'll edit my post haha.

Ah. Alright. I'll edit that on the main post too.

Now all 8 Gym Leaders are here! Grass, Fighting, Water, Ice, Fairy, Flying, Steel, and Psychic!

Challengers, build your teams!

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Ah. Alright. I'll edit that on the main post too.

Now all 8 Gym Leaders are here! Grass, Fighting, Water, Ice, Fairy, Flying, Steel, and Psychic!

Challengers, build your teams!

Oh snap. Now I need to hurry and level up my Gym team! O.O;

No, but seriously, glad to see we've finally got 8 Gym Leaders. ^^ (Still need to pick up one of my held items, too... ^^; )

Incidentally, if anyone happens to want to do Multi Battles in Battle Maison, let me know. I typically rock it out with Gyarados/Raichu, but may expand my options soon.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I don't know how many people do Multi Battles, but it's one of the battle formats I find to be fun and interesting. The ability to have two Megas on your side of the battle (assuming you are a coordinated team) is something that you can't have in any other format. Heads up, by the way. Some Funday Monday topics REQUIRE Multi Battle.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Ooh, fun. And yes, Multi Battles require quite a bit of coordination to function properly; wouldn't do to EQ your teammate's 4x-weak 'mon!

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Did you send me the replay? I thought it was a best-of-three for you two, so I was waiting for game 3.

The score just means the Pokemon you had left at the end of the game. So if you won with 4 guys left and your opponent didn't have any, then the score is 4-0.

My VM situation is chaotic, which is why I prefer the replay submission in PM (I have a folder named Funday Monday for easy sorting).

Oh good! Accepted as the Ground Gym Leader! "Clairvoyance Badge" on a Ground Gym?

First, I said in the post, Im not getting a game three. Second, welcome to the league.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oh, for everyone who is in this league: do the point system and the prizes seem good, or do things need removing/adding? I don't want things to be too cheap, and at the same time, I don't want them to be too expensive either.

I like the idea of points affecting a leader/e4's team but think changing a poke and revealing a poke's entire spread should be valued higher than 5 and 2 points respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.