• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I like the idea of points affecting a leader/e4's team but think changing a poke and revealing a poke's entire spread should be valued higher than 5 and 2 points respectively.

Whoa, you're right. With Funday Monday wins getting you 5 points, the current costs are WAY too low.

Change 1 Pokémon in your team: 5 -> 30
Reveal details of 1 Pokémon (EVs, IVs, nature): 2 -> 20
Reveal 1 Pokémon hold item: 5 -> 30
Remove 1 Pokémon from opponent’s team for 1 battle: 20 -> 100

How does that seem? Revealing the details of a Pokemon MAY give away what its plans are. So revealing any sort of detail should cost more. Same deal for hold items. "Is it going Mega? Is it Scarfed? Sash?" And flat out Pokemon removal for a battle should be one of those "Ugh, I can't beat this one leader, so I'm just going to spend everything I have to get one random guy removed" sort of thing.

And same deal for using points on my shop. 10 points for 1 Rare Candy value just seems too low. 20 points for 1 Rare Candy value should be a bit better.

Last edited:

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: megameganium
Winner: reisuke
Score: don't remember
Comment: this was our first battle and was pretty fair. After which you asked for a rematch resulting in the following;

(We agreed on doing best out of 3)

Winner: megameganium
Comment: this one you've won after which we were planning onto doing a third battle for our best out of 3;

After once asking me when i wasn't online he got to think i'm not able to battle him anymore and reports only the second battle. You've got a whole week to complete this just have some patience! Yes megameganium you've quite pissed me off!

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Whoa, you're right. With Funday Monday wins getting you 5 points, the current costs are WAY too low.

Change 1 Pokémon in your team: 5 -> 30
Reveal details of 1 Pokémon (EVs, IVs, nature): 2 -> 20
Reveal 1 Pokémon hold item: 5 -> 30
Remove 1 Pokémon from opponent’s team for 1 battle: 20 -> 100

How does that seem? Revealing the details of a Pokemon MAY give away what its plans are. So revealing any sort of detail should cost more. Same deal for hold items. "Is it going Mega? Is it Scarfed? Sash?" And flat out Pokemon removal for a battle should be one of those "Ugh, I can't beat this one leader, so I'm just going to spend everything I have to get one random guy removed" sort of thing.

And same deal for using points on my shop. 10 points for 1 Rare Candy value just seems too low. 20 points for 1 Rare Candy value should be a bit better.

Item should go down a bit i think. For the rest it seems fair.

Also sorry for the double post but i just don't want to have this in a post where i wish to express how i feel about that situation i hope you understand

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Item should go down a bit i think. For the rest it seems fair.

Also sorry for the double post but i just don't want to have this in a post where i wish to express how i feel about that situation i hope you understand

Well, I'm in no position to say anything in regards to that, given what I did a month ago. I won't make any decision until I get confirmation from both sides.

Hmm... For item costs, maybe 25? While some Pokemon hold items are pretty predictable or won't make much difference anyways, some are different, so... Either 20 or 25.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Well, I'm in no position to say anything in regards to that, given what I did a month ago. I won't make any decision until I get confirmation from both sides.

Hmm... For item costs, maybe 25? While some Pokemon hold items are pretty predictable or won't make much difference anyways, some are different, so... Either 20 or 25.
Well if you could still wait giving the points before we've fought out that be great.

I think 20 seems more fair since seeing latios with life orb. That kinda just spoils it. Just an example. But 20 really seems fair especially since there's no way of knowing the moves. I'd also pull a restriction of how many mons that can be removed through this. No probably no one will reach enough points for more then once (or would be willing to) but just if.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Well if you could still wait giving the points before we've fought out that be great.

I think 20 seems more fair since seeing latios with life orb. That kinda just spoils it. Just an example. But 20 really seems fair especially since there's no way of knowing the moves. I'd also pull a restriction of how many mons that can be removed through this. No probably no one will reach enough points for more then once (or would be willing to) but just if.

I haven't given out the points yet for your battle with MegaMeganium yet. And I won't until I have confirmation from both sides (non conflicting confirmation) regarding the best-of-3's game 3.

And yes, there will be a restriction of one usage of each bonus per game.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Winner: reisuke
Comment: this was our first battle and was pretty fair. After which you asked for a rematch resulting in the following;

(We agreed on doing best out of 3)

Winner: megameganium
Comment: this one you've won after which we were planning onto doing a third battle for our best out of 3;

After once asking me when i wasn't online he got to think i'm not able to battle him anymore and reports only the second battle. You've got a whole week to complete this just have some patience! Yes megameganium you've quite pissed me off!

Look, Im sorry... I saw a battle report with someone else and I thought you were done with me... Now I dont want to battle you because you hurted my feelings...

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Alright you two. I've been in a similar situation before, so... let's try this. Such irony... And yes, I'm immediately overriding what I said minutes ago about not being in any position to say anything.

Reisuke, MegaMeganium, you're both at fault of equal degree. Neither of you should feel any better or worse than the other.
MegaMeganium, you were hasty in claiming your victory. You can't expect people to be able to answer your messages within a day or two.
Reisuke, you reacted quite strongly given what happened. It's not like you were called cheap and manipulative for trying to have fun or trying to promote fun through a joke.

So here's what we're going to do. Either...
A) You two finish the bo3, post the result and send me the replay, or...
B) Call it a draw. Neither of you will be removed from your positions, and you will both get 3 points each as opposed to 5 for winning and 1 for losing.

So, what will it be?

Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Winner: Meliekpi
Score: 2 - 0
Comment: standard stuff. Mence is op tho didnt get much use.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Winner: Meliekpi
Score: 2 - 0
Comment: standard stuff. Mence is op tho didnt get much use.

Nice. I'm seeing a lot of common elements between the replays. Like, a certain Pokemon ALWAYS has a certain item.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Alright you two. I've been in a similar situation before, so... let's try this. Such irony... And yes, I'm immediately overriding what I said minutes ago about not being in any position to say anything.

Reisuke, MegaMeganium, you're both at fault of equal degree. Neither of you should feel any better or worse than the other.
MegaMeganium, you were hasty in claiming your victory. You can't expect people to be able to answer your messages within a day or two.
Reisuke, you reacted quite strongly given what happened. It's not like you were called cheap and manipulative for trying to have fun or trying to promote fun through a joke.

So here's what we're going to do. Either...
A) You two finish the bo3, post the result and send me the replay, or...
B) Call it a draw. Neither of you will be removed from your positions, and you will both get 3 points each as opposed to 5 for winning and 1 for losing.

So, what will it be?

I'll talk with him first. Then we will see

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I'm available for MASS MEGA Funday Monday today, again. Almost got my Gym team all set, too; again, still missing a couple held items, and a few of the members just need a few more levels. Shouldn't be much longer; I'll be working on that when if/when I'm not asked for Funday Monday battles.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
We've talked, we've decided. We will battle TODAY!!!

That's great!

It's been 3 days since Funday Monday topic was declared. 4 days are left including today to finish the battles. I currently haven't received the games from: Prakhar, Skullbash, and FairyWitch.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Prakhar sent me a PM yesterday asking for a Funday Monday battle today. Been expecting some sort of word from him, but nothing yet. :/ If it doesn't work out today, then tomorrow perhaps, we'll see.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Prakhar sent me a PM yesterday asking for a Funday Monday battle today. Been expecting some sort of word from him, but nothing yet. :/ If it doesn't work out today, then tomorrow perhaps, we'll see.

Ah, I see. You still have 4 days left, including the weekends, so that probably won't be an issue.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Today might be the last day I'm available for this week's MASS MEGA Funday Monday. Tomorrow's not looking particularly certain, and Sunday, definitely going to be offline. That said, I'll be on for most of the day today, so yes.

Gym is almost ready; just need a couple BP-cost items, and I'll deal with that over the weekend.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
News section added on the 3rd post.

All Gyms are filled, so challengers, build and declare your teams and start challenging! Leaders, open up!

Prahkar, Skullbash, and FairyWitch, I still haven't gotten your Funday Monday replays. If I don't get them by the end of Sunday, you will be removed from your position, following the requirements of this league. If you can't find an opponent for Funday Monday, PM me and I'll be your Funday Monday opponent.

Challengers: if those leaders end up getting removed, I will temporarily take their places using their battle format and type, so there are no changes to your team builds.

MegaMeganium, for your bo3 against Reisuke, if that battle is not resolved by the end of Sunday, it will be considered a draw and you'll both get 3 points for Funday Monday. You would get 5 for winning, 1 for losing, but for a draw, I'll take the average and give you 3.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Opponent: Yukomov
Winner: Yukomov
Score: 0 (me ) - 1 (Yukomov)
Comment: I did a bunch of over predictions which made me lose. The format was VGC 2015

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Funday Monday Battle Report
Opponent: Prakhar
Winner: Yukomov
Score: 1-0 (VGC Doubles)
Comment: An interesting battle. HA Blaziken wrecked so much of his team's face, though, while M-Sableye ran burn interference on the physically offensive threats. GG.

EDIT: Also worth noting that his team was not exactly... well, in compliance with the spirit of MASS MEGA. Only one Mega-capable was on his team, and it did Mega-Evolve. Still going to send the Battle Video, though; I'll repeat the process if it's decided the match isn't legit for Funday Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.