• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Umm, his type was Bug. Normal Pinsir is BUG. I was the one with mono-Flying, as I used Megamence. But, still a good detail to point out

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Umm, his type was Bug. Normal Pinsir is BUG. I was the one with mono-Flying, as I used Megamence. But, still a good detail to point out

I know, I saw the battle. I just wanted to point it out for future battles, and I just used Pinsir as an example. Admittedly, the wording is a bit confusing.

Oh, who will do THE Funday Monday thing for this week and use Zoroark in their team? That's right, have a Dark type pretend to be a Dark type for... next-level mind games! Only on Funday Monday are you allowed to do this without feeling dumb.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
I know, I saw the battle. I just wanted to point it out for future battles, and I just used Pinsir as an example. Admittedly, the wording is a bit confusing.

Oh, who will do THE Funday Monday thing for this week and use Zoroark in their team? That's right, have a Dark type pretend to be a Dark type for... next-level mind games! Only on Funday Monday are you allowed to do this without feeling dumb.
Define "THE Funday Monday for this week". I thought it was monotype Funday Monday.

EDIT: Oh, I understand, doing a Dark monotype with Zoroark in it! That's clever!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Define "THE Funday Monday for this week". I thought it was monotype Funday Monday.

EDIT: Oh, I understand, doing a Dark monotype with Zoroark in it! That's clever!

It's like something unique and special that you can do for each Funday Monday topic that you sort of shouldn't do because it won't really help you, but you're free to do so to engage in the act of screwing around.

Zoroark's Illusion. Its purpose is to appear like a Fighting or Poison type or something to take a Psychic, or force the opponent to switch out to something that helps you. It will be doing no such thing if it pretends to be a different Dark type that has the same general weaknesses (Dark types usually have low Def, and a lower Def than Sp. Def). An example would be... in Mass Mega, if you actually haven't given anyone their Mega Stones. In Mass Splash, use attacks that also hurt you (Surf, Lava Plume, Discharge, Earthquake), over and over, dealing more damage to yourself than the opponent.

Remember that the idea of Funday Monday is to do something silly and laugh about it.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Steel gym is open. I'm also available for Funday Monday.

Funday Monday Battle:
Opponent: DJSummers
Winner: DJSummers
Score: 4-0
Comment: I was not expecting to see that type at all, it took me by surprise. GG dude!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Funday Monday Battle:
Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Winner: DJSummers
Score: 4 - 0
Good game, forgot to add something to the Team for hazards, good thing I was able to use yours against you.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I'll be open for Funday Monday and the defense of whatever facility I'm in charge of, all day tomorrow. No one got removed this week, so that's good.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I might remove the mandatory Funday Monday requirement. I can't FORCE people to have fun and screw around.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Well, if you do, you've going to need a way to keep people active. I recommend you implement a rule where you must post at least once a week, and it can't just be "active post", it must have meaning

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Mandatory Funday Monday battle has been removed.
Instead, all Leaders/Elite Four are required to be active once a week. This activity MUST be in form of a battle. Whether it's a Gym/Elite Four battle, Funday Monday, or a challenge battle (if you are also a challenger).

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Hopefully this will get more people to join up and still have incentive to participate in Funday Monday. Funday Monday IS the purpose of this league, so that'll continue.

Patman345

Leader and Type: Nick Duckinson, Ice badge
Winner: Patman345
Score: 3-0
Rate Your Opponent: 8
Comments: GG! I got lucky with a few things but overall a straight forward match and it was a lot of fun. The game could have turned out differently if he hadnt tried to use a move on my coballion
Challenger Record: 6-6

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Leader Report:
Opponent: Patman345
Winner: Patman345
Score: 3-0
Rate Your Opponent: 9,5/10
Comments: I was praying that your Cobalion would faint with that, but it didn't and it screwed me up instead xD Great match!

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Hey, it's Monday! Funday Monday time!

Let's keep it simple. It's the Vegetarian Funday Monday. The only items you are allowed to use are berries and herbs (Mental, White, Power, etc). Ability Unnerve is not allowed for this week.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Funday Monday Report
Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Winner: Nick Duckinson
Score: 6 - 0
This was just terrible, should have built a stall mon team and just went with that, would have done a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.