• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I'm still the Champion, because I earned my title. Plus I need a fun gimmick I could build a team for and rejoin wherever the E4 will be.

Yes you are. The pre-overhaul champion.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
So Leaders can choose any topic they want, right?

Patman345

Dang I was closing on making the E4 and was gonna challenge DX for that seventh badge soon. I am curious to see how this new format works out

scizor64

"sciz"
Leader: scizor64
Serebii ID: scizor64
Showdown ID (optional): scizor64/lonefall
Battle Format: singles
Topic: itemless
Timezone: GMT -4
Friend Code: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
Badge Name: Armorless Fighters Badge (if possible)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader: DJSummers
Serebii ID: DJSummers
Showdown ID (optional): xXMrSummersXx
Battle Format: Single
Topic: Alphabetical
Timezone: GMT-5
Friend Code: 0345-0046-5202
Badge Name: Letter Badge

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
All accepted. So now there's 1 slot left for Single battles.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: rikou28
Winner: Me
Score: 2-0
Comment: That was... short...

EDIT: Was I kicked? *sigh* Well, I can rejoin next week.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: rikou28
Winner: Me
Score: 2-0
Comment: That was... short...

EDIT: Was I kicked? *sigh* Well, I can rejoin next week.

No, you were not kicked. The league has been completely overhauled so everything's been reset.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oh, in that case Im going to be a singles leader, please.

Pick a Funday Monday topic that hasn't been used. And be sure to apply again using the form.

And starting tomorrow, I'll be opening the All-In Frontier. Come and see what kind of combo I can pull off, and see whether a particular gimmick will fail spectacularly. Who knows? Maybe you'll face a team in which 5 guys have Explosion or Destiny Bond, and the final guy is an actual normal dude. You never know!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Umm... Im confused... Care to explain please? This is confusing me...

This league has been overhauled. Everything is different. Read the first post of this league, which has been edited with the new info.

TLDR? Here's the short version.
The league will no have 9 leaders in total. 3 in Singles, 3 in Double/Triple, and 3 in Rotation.
All Funday Monday topics. The topics can NOT be changed in a long while after selecting.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Going to start building a couple of teams for my gimmick here now, so I'll be able to open.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
The All-In Frontier is now open. Win, lose, who cares! Have fun, get a good laugh, and... steal ideas if you must.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
There's a very creative Triple Battle team a friend came up with, that would be perfect for usage in the All-In Frontier. Anyone want to test it out?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
There's a very creative Triple Battle team a friend came up with, that would be perfect for usage in the All-In Frontier. Anyone want to test it out?
It was a great team strategy, if I'd had known what items you were holding ahead of time, I'd have been prepared.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Since we're not getting challengers right now, why don't the applied leaders start battling each other in each other's Funday Monday topic? As a way to hone your Funday gimmicks.

I'll certainly do my part. More All-Ins available for battles! A lot are Triple Battles, yes, but not all.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Since we're not getting challengers right now, why don't the applied leaders start battling each other in each other's Funday Monday topic? As a way to hone your Funday gimmicks.

I'll certainly do my part. More All-Ins available for battles! A lot are Triple Battles, yes, but not all.
I wouldn't mind doing that, but it can only be in Showdown for now. I have two teams ready but I'm still working on another two. Once that's done, I'll start breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.