• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Just sweepin' the dust.

And a notice that I'm restarting White2 but I have no reason to catch any Legendaries, so they'll be available for "dibs" on shiny IV 31 all of a Synchronize nature in whatever ball desired. So anyone in this league (or not, I don't care) who want to call dibs, go ahead. If not, less wasted effort for me to get absolutely nothing in return.

As for league news, point system has been removed.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Alphabetical Frontier are open upon request. Just send a VM/PM!!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym & Frontier are open today upon request.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Whoa, I completely forgot I had this thing.

Okay... news update! This league will now close. I think I was going to wait until a new game hit, but seeing how I stopped caring about Pokemon games a WHILE ago, I see no reason why this thing should continue existing. So, it will die. It's not like it was alive, anyways. It was unofficially dead for months, but now it's officially dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.