• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

damage to all.

Chooser-of-ways

Hello I'm new to posting a deck list online so here goes nothing.
First I do need to say I'm not a novice in tcg.

Pokemon:

2x tropius (energy press)
2x shaymin (call for family)
3x pineco
2x forretress
2x flabébé
2x floette
2x florges
2x espurr
1x meowstic
2x eevee (signs of evolution, and growl/ quick attack)
1x leafeon(energy crush)
1x espeon (shadow ball)

Trainers:
2x muscle band
1x robo substitute
4x lysanders trump card
4x N
4x devolution spray
4x great ball
3x skyla

Energy:
3x fairy
7x psychic
6x grass

The point of my deck is cause damage across the board while still having my backup pokemon incase stuff goes south.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
If you run 1 vs seeker you will only need to use 1 lysandre trump card because you can use it infinite times, if you run 4 trump card you can only use it 4 times, not only that but its harsh on drawing for cards you would otherwise need, would you consider x and y gourgiest? Which for 1 psychic energy deals 20 dmg to everything, yes florges does the same thing but its a stage2 which can take a bit longer to setup then gourgiest stage1. Meowstic could be replaced for the eevolutions which is quicker to play and offers better type support, and profs letter, the deck has some low energy counts which could be useful, though they are in there as a tech or support system but having something in there to help grab it for when you need it offers some assistance, these are just some things I see.