• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dance Bi Team.

B

Basics

First of all, WB Basics. WB. Secon of all, this is my main team that I've used forever. It is not likely that there's anything you can say that will change this team, but you can rate it anyway.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 16 Def / 4 Spd / 96 SAtk / 136 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Surf
P-Hazer, Salamence/Flygon Silencer, mixed attacker, and tier 3 BP recipient. Not a bad Pokemon at all.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 152 Spd / 100 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Recover
- Swords Dance
The meat and potatoes of this team. I hardly need it to win, but it makes it alot easier. Absorbs all statuses, HP Fight's Tyranitar or Blissey, and passes Dances to any of the other Pokemon in this team (except Magneton.)

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 168 Def / 88 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
This is an awesome Pokemon. Just insane, insane. Tier 1 BP recipient. With a couple Dances and an agility under it's belt, you can't do -****- to it.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 204 HP / 48 Atk / 50 Def / 208 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Return
- Shadow Ball
Tier 2 BP recipient, Special wall, Curser, and Ghost immunity doesn't hurt. I love this ****. Really hits hard.

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 72 Def / 184 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
Amazing Special attacker. Just amazing. This thing is -so- ****ing scary with a Sub up. Also kills Skarmory or whatever.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 132 HP / 56 Atk / 112 Def / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Taunt
Tier 1 BP recipient, and just a good, solid Pokemon in general. I love Gyarados.

Deokishisu

Muumajii!
A bit... over powered but this team is designed to destroy right? I think this is a well balanced team that can take down most others, good job.

(Imagines your Snorlax tearing off and eating my Pokemon's heads) Ouch.

B

Basics

Yes, this team is designed with something of a... may I say “No ********” factor in mind. I’m neither playing my favourite Pokemon, nor any underused ones. I’m just using the best team that I could make, using the best Pokemon with the best stats, and the best movepool. It’s my main battle team.

C

Calcos the Destroyer

Woah.

Hydro Pump is so inaccurate that it is beaten by BUBBLEBEAM. Ouch. Anyways, this team is scary. omg. With Celebi's Baton Pass this could absolutely kill. KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!! *shot*

leafgreen386

no troll
It has the same accuracy as Meteor Mash and you still use that, don't you?

leafgreen386

no troll
no duh it has 20 more base power

strange... I thought it had the same accuracy as Fire Blast...

S

Shun

I thought hydro pump was 80%? Meteor Mash is 85%, no? So Meteor has fireblast's accuracy.. The line I have always been feed is that you shouldn't go lower then 85% accuracy. But I don't listen to that anyways so meh.

Edit-

That is what I get for multitab browsing while on netbattle. Should probably update my web pages before posting.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Calcos the Destroyer said:
Hydro Pump is so inaccurate that it is beaten by BUBBLEBEAM. Ouch. Anyways, this team is scary. omg. With Celebi's Baton Pass this could absolutely kill. KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!! *shot*

please stop being an idiot, if you even battled competitivly you would know that hydro pump is easily usable on swampert and possibly better then surf

B

Basics

I don't really need Hydro Pump. I often use the less accurate versions of attacks (Fire Blast > Flamethrower on Moltres, for example.) But, in this case, I find that 80 accuracy just isn't enough. Swampert is in many cases a fail-safe, and I'm not banking a game on a 4/5 chance to hit. Any comments other than that?

wozfe

Marsh Trainer
Surf is WAY better than hydro pump in 2 vs. 2 but even in single battles i think surf is a lot better than hydro pump, I'd go with surf.

I cant belive the computer players in colosseum and xd uses hydro pump over surf in 2 vs. 2...............

Hey Micky!

wozfe said:
Surf is WAY better than hydro pump in 2 vs. 2 but even in single battles i think surf is a lot better than hydro pump, I'd go with surf.

I cant belive the computer players in colosseum and xd uses hydro pump over surf in 2 vs. 2...............
Let's see, because Surf in 2v2 works liek so:

Water attack of base 95/2 hits Pokemon A and Water attack of base 95/2 hits Pokemon B. Now that's all fine and dandy but when you replace Pokemon A with... let's say Vaporeon and Pokemon B with Blaziken you have a base 95 attack hitting Blaziken and you're healing 25% of Vaporoen's HP.

Now with Hydro Pump you have a Base 240 water attack hitting Blaziken and no heals for Vappy.... get it?