• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Hey guys, I felt like my old teams were getting stale, so I'm working on testing a new one. Since I'm still working out the sets as I test here is the prototype, I wanted to try custap skarm and Virizion on the same team nd they had good synergy so I killed two birds with one stone.

Custap lead Skarm

CM Virizion

Substitute Heatran

Utility Jelly

Band Mamo

A dragon type of some sort, right now trying Dnite.

Figured I'd come here to play a game of any immediate noticeable weaknesses before making a legit RMT.

Hey guys, I felt like my old teams were getting stale, so I'm working on testing a new one. Since I'm still working out the sets as I test here is the prototype, I wanted to try custap skarm and Virizion on the same team nd they had good synergy so I killed two birds with one stone.

Custap lead Skarm

CM Virizion

Substitute Heatran

Utility Jelly

Band Mamo

A dragon type of some sort, right now trying Dnite.

Figured I'd come here to play a game of any immediate noticeable weaknesses before making a legit RMT.

custap lead skarm is for HO teams really, which I don't think yours is. Custap skarm takes the place of Deo-D, changing the old DeoGar teams with skarm +ghost (less gengars alas)

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Hey all, haven't been as active as I would have liked to be recently. I'm guessing the majority of people have now finished exam season so why don't we run something such as another CCAT?

BLUES.

Something else
Magic will address the CCAT but how about we find ourselves a war? I've been working with a new team that Rachi and I built together yesterday and I found some old teams that I'm bringing back out of retirement as they still work in the current meta:D

I hear we need a LC player for a war with CC...maybe Magic can use sexy pwrs to convince them to switch LC for another tier so we can get a real war this time?

Magic will address the CCAT but how about we find ourselves a war? I've been working with a new team that Rachi and I built together yesterday and I found some old teams that I'm bringing back out of retirement as they still work in the current meta:D

I hear we need a LC player for a war with CC...maybe Magic can use sexy pwrs to convince them to switch LC for another tier so we can get a real war this time?

Blues can now organise wars because mankey sucks.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
If we are planning multi-tier war. I can run NU. BLUES can vouch for my expertise ;)

BLUES.

Something else
War thread up HERE
We are going with the usual 5v5 OU due to lack of LC players >.>

War thread up HERE
We are going with the usual 5v5 OU due to lack of LC players >.>

normally you talk to people about this first. Like your clan leader. Or the people you are putting in the war.

Reactions Mikex

PO Username: Reactions Mikex
Timezone: UTC
Battling Experience: April 2012
Referred by: Blues

SBF Symbols: none
TMP Symbols: none

WHY ARE PEOPLE JOINING THIS IS WORST CLAN.

Ok I'll be your clan leader, someone might edit the members list eventually.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
/generic post where I acknowledge everyone elses posts

Ok, now that that's done, I've updated the member post. Trimmed off some people I haven't seen in a good while and added everyone who should be in there. Also everyone is now a Recruit. I'll be coming out with a new points system and a way to actually earn a proper rank =O

And I'll get around to getting post transfers done for the leaders (7 months after the clan was launched, making good time imo) watch this space (or don't, I'm sure you have other things to do...

)

Also, Emeraldgoblin exceeds photobucket limit and causes everyone's sig to look like crap

/generic post where I acknowledge everyone elses posts

Ok, now that that's done, I've updated the member post. Trimmed off some people I haven't seen in a good while and added everyone who should be in there. Also everyone is now a Recruit. I'll be coming out with a new points system and a way to actually earn a proper rank =O

And I'll get around to getting post transfers done for the leaders (7 months after the clan was launched, making good time imo) watch this space (or don't, I'm sure you have other things to do...

)

Also, Emeraldgoblin exceeds photobucket limit and causes everyone's sig to look like crap

Fight magic and win without major hax. +1 rank. (OU preferably, but If im playing another tier or you want to, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Hey Guys. Me and jhen are finally getting around to opening a guild. So I'll have to take off. Thanks for the hospitality while I was here guys, and I hope you get to be more active again.

Bye! <3

-Sheps

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
So the clan didn't die while I was away.

Good to know.

Cynthia0723

PO Username: Cynthia0723/ TERRA
Timezone: pacific
Battling Experience: 2years of GENIV ou
Referred by:
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: just searched it

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Hi Cynthia, always good to see new people joining the clan. If you play PO much then join our #Dangerous Inc channel on it, thats where a lot of stuff goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.