• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey clan just checking in. Oh and btw if anyone has ps3 and would like to play me in madden 13 or NBA 2k13 just holla at ya boi asap and I'll play you

I have a PS3, but I only really play Black ops 2 and Armoured Core for answer.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 3-0 (?) or 2-0, can't remember, idc, call the cops bitch
Opponent's Serebii username: Eaglehawk? (GANGNAM STYLE 강남스타일 PO)
Additional Comments:

BLUES.

Something else
OErbylc.png

We have an upcoming RBY LC Tournament in scheduled for the second week of January.
That gives people 2 weeks to build their teams in time for the tournament.
RULES ARE:
RBY Little Cup

Freeze Clause
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause

Wifi Clause must be OFF

All matches will be best of 3
Single Elimination

If you are unfamiliar with the tier, you can get acquainted here

For now I think we can set our sights on a 16 person tournament so VM me if you are joining. Ill update the participant's page then hand that part of the post to Giga once the list is fully updated and he makes the tourney match ups.

Ill also update the OP with the userbar that will be given to the winner of the tour later on whenever I get off my *** about getting the userbar done correctly.
If any of the leaders disagree with the timing let me know.
Score: 1-0
Opponent's Serebii username: Eaglehawk
Additional Comments: Giga, this has been added to the ladder by me​

Last edited:
Happy new year's eve!

Keep calm and get w@nkered!

Also thoughts on hydregion in OU? he has less speed and sp atk than latios, but more attack, more move pool and greater physichal bulk. Super power, earth power and many fire moves, as well as stab dark means he can break almost any wall, and 2hko every pokemon in the game im fairly certain, and U turn is always nice as well.

BLUES.

Something else
Keep calm and get w@nkered!

Also thoughts on hydregion in OU? he has less speed and sp atk than latios, but more attack, more move pool and greater physichal bulk. Super power, earth power and many fire moves, as well as stab dark means he can break almost any wall, and 2hko every pokemon in the game im fairly certain, and U turn is always nice as well.

its main problems are named
Scizor and breloom (but it can tank a BP...which is lame)
I like its power but latios gets the resists for the OU tier, which hydre longs for..
In terms or wall breaking, latios is outclassed, but switching in and out can be a bit difficult when your checks start rolling in...
someone can get more specific for me

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
You guys need a chatroom lol. Hi gray, X, bray, short, and other people i forgot. good luck with all of this :)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
eww, if I join could I make a xat chatroom if thats ok with you?

Just sorted out my crap linux to connect to the internet. Can't work the PO for linux on it cause no idea how that all works. Can be on showdown though.

Also fact of the day: abomasnow is the only "OU" pokemon with no base stats with 3 figures.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
You can click the convenient little speaker button to stop that :)

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Just sorted out my crap linux to connect to the internet. Can't work the PO for linux on it cause no idea how that all works. Can be on showdown though.

Also fact of the day: abomasnow is the only "OU" pokemon with no base stats with 3 figures.

And yet he's not completely useless

xats make me angry, they keep pinging when people speak

This

Then how will I know when people speak?! Gdi Blinky, you need to think things through

This too. PO channels are like xats with a Find Battle option, thus making them better in every possible way

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
but no avatars and icons :( lol

Sorry, I dont mean to be the guy with a stick up his butt...but if you havent posted a joining app you cant post in the clan...
Hint: post a joining app :D

Subtle as ever blues, although his quotes of the rules are correct. We use the PO channel cause that way we know who is online to battle, and can easily watch/play each other without moving from Xat to PO or whatever. And we have gathered alot of random PO people who join and have fun. And interclan-clanchannel tournaments.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I figure if The3rdHokage can get away with posting on other clan threads then so can I lol. Was mainly just checking in on some buds i got here. Thanks for not overreacting to my constant prodding lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.