• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avicii

Oh hai.
Both Grey and Gray are the colour.
My name however is Gray.

Gray vs. grey
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

^There. Just so everyone knows. :3 I guess it is both ways, I always thought it was only one.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
I am alive!!! :d

Woo =]

I'm Gray not Grey ;-;

Dammit, I always mess that up lol

Userbar requests completed =]

Elxlcel

ex_zps7ea7083b.png

xShayde

shayde1_zpscc124beb.gif
shayde2_zpsc746e1fd.gif

Sietse

sietse_zps6e2fd1ac.png

Win/Loss: Win
Score: 3-0
Opponent's Serebii username: Blues
Additional Comments: UU match. One day you'll find a tier that you'll beat me in. Today is not that day

Last edited:

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Win/Loss: loss
Score: 2-0
Opponent's Serebii username: avicii
Additional Comments:i lost before i began. but it isn't fair to blame the opponent for it. The best thing to do is accept my loss, learn from it and use it. If anything this battle made me realize my habits and there shouldn't be any reason for me to blame my opponent for it. No rush. Just keep cool and continue

xShayde

Banned
Woo =]

Dammit, I always mess that up lol

Userbar requests completed =]

Elxlcel

ex_zps7ea7083b.png

xShayde

shayde1_zpscc124beb.gif
shayde2_zpsc746e1fd.gif

Sietse

sietse_zps6e2fd1ac.png

Score: 3-0
Opponent's Serebii username: Blues
Additional Comments: UU match. One day you'll find a tier that you'll beat me in. Today is not that day

Omg mines fabulous!!!

Sorry 1553 peak, you have been replaced. Now to hunt down Magic -.-
Come at me mother f***er
Win/Loss: loss
Score: 2-0
Opponent's Serebii username: avicii
Additional Comments:i lost before i began. but it isn't fair to blame the opponent for it. The best thing to do is accept my loss, learn from it and use it. If anything this battle made me realize my habits and there shouldn't be any reason for me to blame my opponent for it. No rush. Just keep cool and continue
Keep cool and continue? Its keep calm and carry on.
Omg mines fabulous!!!

Prohawks art is always good.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Score: 5-0
Opponent's Serebii username: BLUES
Additional Comments: GG Bro

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
hm
need
more
on
record
battalhars

Or....

ORR.....

We could find some clan and whoop there A $ $!!!

That way, I could tell the other clan that their *** is grass and were gonna smoke it.

nah just kidding but we should entertain that idea non the less

Last edited:

gigaboost

Hiatusing for the next couple of days coz world lol title

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
hm
need
more
on
record
battalhars

I support this idea

Or....

ORR.....

We could find some clan and whoop there A $ $!!!

That way, I could tell the other clan that their *** is grass and were gonna smoke it.

nah just kidding but we should entertain that idea non the less

I support this idea too. We have 2 war captains, yet I still feel that finding a war will be too much effort for them....

Hiatusing for the next couple of days coz world lol title

...smh

I support this idea

I support this idea too. We have 2 war captains, yet I still feel that finding a war will be too much effort for them....

...smh

Its like he knows us so well.

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

I will reach through this screen and slap you.

I have spoken to so many leaders about it and they're all like naa, not yet.

I will reach through this screen and slap you.

I have spoken to so many leaders about it and they're all like naa, not yet.

I have spoken too loads of leaders too. They are all DI or CG leaders, but that is not the point.

LuigiTDM

Trainer
Score: 4 or 5-0; can't remember exactly. They forfeited when the bugs got going.
Opponent's Serebii username:
GANGNAM STYLE 강남스타일: eaglehawk
Additional Comments: Read the first page; if you don't agree it's off, then it's on.

BLUES.

Something else
Score: 4 or 5-0; can't remember exactly. They forfeited when the bugs got going.
Opponent's Serebii username:

Additional Comments: Read the first page; if you don't agree it's off, then it's on.

True story. Sorry, Eagle.

Also,
LEADERS should we have some sort of competition for highest ladder ranking to promote more battles?
Sorry Eagle, but rules are rules:T

Status
Not open for further replies.