• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
TMP is easy to win now because I they have more leaders than needed to complete the league and be champ, so you don't have to beat tormented at ubers to win (and before that, beat me at clear skies, with that 19-1 win loss)

Those of us who are bad at UU, LC, etc. would like to disagree with that "easy to win" part.
'Course, I could probably pick up about 5 symbols quickly if I tried.
*inb4 fails at that*

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
PO Username: Parzival
Timezone: GMT-5
Battling Experience: Considerable.
Referred by: That One Monkey Who Loves Dragonite.
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: N/A.

Howdy howdy

TMP Symbols: None, though I'm planning on changing that.

Welcome to Inc, you'll be placed inder idk ask Prohawk.
Most likely mercenary rank :p

This

TMP is easy to win now because I they have more leaders than needed to complete the league and be champ, so you don't have to beat tormented at ubers to win (and before that, beat me at clear skies, with that 19-1 win loss)

Omg, you beat me via speed tie =[

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
You have to be as good as prohawk to even come close.

Let's all just bask in your humility.

In other news, I can't wait till April, when I can finally get this stupid X off my name.

Let's all just bask in your humility.

We could bask in my awesomeness, thats much bigger.

Also i took things more seriously back then. Now I use empoleon.

BLUES.

Something else
We could bask in my awesomeness, thats much bigger.

Also i took things more seriously back then. Now I use empoleon.
Anyone else think we might get to 15 pages by the end of next month?

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
i took things more seriously back then

You've never taken anything seriously. Ever. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyone else think we might get to 15 pages by the end of next month?

If we don't make it by the end of THIS month then I haven't been doing my job.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
PO name: Parzival
Time zone: GMT-5
Tier: OU
Preferred Tutor: Prohawk
Specific Area: Teambuilding

If we make it to 14 I'm quitting.

Why.

Last edited:

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
PO name: Parzival
Time zone: GMT-5
Tier: OU
Preferred Tutor: Prohawk
Specific Area: Teambuilding

Why.

Oh yea tutoring, that reminds me I have to get post transfers done. I'll accept you as a tutee for now, although with your timezone and my work schedule, it might prove problamatic for us to meet up. If that is the case then I'll reassign you to a different tutor, but we'll see how this goes first =]

And because we pride ourselves on inactivity. And that we're mainly active on our channel

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Oh yea tutoring, that reminds me I have to get post transfers done. I'll accept you as a tutee for now, although with your timezone and my work schedule, it might prove problamatic for us to meet up. If that is the case then I'll reassign you to a different tutor, but we'll see how this goes first =]

Given our time schedules, I figured communicating by Serebii PM would probably be the most effective option.

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/sho...ect-Discussion&p=245577&viewfull=1#post245577
in short:

LADDER IS RESETTING.
GENE BANNING VOTE WILL BE TAKEN.
THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM RANKING TO VOTE.
I WILL LADDER TO GET TO VOTE. YOU SHOULD TOO. IF YOU DONT, ALLOW ME TO LADDER WITH YOUR NAME AND YOU VOTE PLEASE?

Just make an alt and ladder with that. Or, you know, go to Showdown, where the smart people have already gotten rid of Sackesect and Tornadus-Troll.

TMP is just a piece of **** with inactive brains

You just now realized this?

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Just make an alt and ladder with that. Or, you know, go to Showdown, where the smart people have already gotten rid of Sackesect and Tornadus-Troll.

Showdown is a horrible simulator and the good players only ladder when there is a suspect ladder. The regular OU ladder is a joke

So I should screen cap my current ranking, or screen cap the ranking after the reset? Im confused.

I think it was saying to screen cap your current ranking, since it's going to wipe them and people don't like losing their ranking

Showdown is a horrible simulator and the good players only ladder when there is a suspect ladder. The regular OU ladder is a joke

I think it was saying to screen cap your current ranking, since it's going to wipe them and people don't like losing their ranking

Ill just take laods of now ( as I usually do, when I get high I timeline it)

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Whereas PO is a decent simulator with more idiots on the ladder and an even-more-stupid tier system? I'll take the better tiers, thanks; don't particularly care about how the site looks.
And more importantly, PO doesn't have Hackmons.

when I get high I timeline it

I think I read that differently than it was intended.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Whereas PO is a decent simulator with more idiots on the ladder and an even-more-stupid tier system? I'll take the better tiers, thanks; don't particularly care about how the site looks.
And more importantly, PO doesn't have Hackmons.

Clearly you've never been up high on either simulator. It's fairly easy to get into the top 10 in Showdown, getting into the top 10 on PO requires a lot of dedication.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Holy crap. First time I'm posting on this thread.

CG is dead. Psycho Cut left some nice eulogies for Prohawk and MagicMonkey.

R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.