• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUES.

Something else
GMT-6...
I'm Eastern US, which s GMT-5.
Are you in the middle of the Atlantic or something?

And we can't get infracted for this iirc, since it's Pokemon related. You might get one for the pic, though.

In other news, current Showdown alt is SackLusterSoldier, if anyone sees me there. (Alt changes roughly every few days)

ITS TIME.

That we reached 13 pages. JHEN WILL NOW JOIN.

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
ITS TIME.

That we reached 13 pages. JHEN WILL NOW JOIN.

That's fascinating; why did you feel a need to quote me for that, though? Lol.

So cool story. As of whenever my mail arrives around wednesday/thursday, I will own all of the pokemon movies released in the UK. Next up are the america or japanese realease only ones (lucario and the mystery of mew, pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, and the 14 movies) Its a shame they are all of TV, and none of them on DVD. I like DVD's. Cause they make great frisbee's.

BLUES.

Something else
So cool story. As of whenever my mail arrives around wednesday/thursday, I will own all of the pokemon movies released in the UK. Next up are the america or japanese realease only ones (lucario and the mystery of mew, pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, and the 14 movies) Its a shame they are all of TV, and none of them on DVD. I like DVD's. Cause they make great frisbee's.

Im pretty sure they made DVD's of those movies >.>

Im pretty sure they made DVD's of those movies >.>

They have them, but they are only released in the USA, so they will be region locked. Kyurem vs the sacred swordsman is japan only currently, and those 3 are USA/japan/korea from my searches. Still, is good collection.

BLUES.

Something else
That's why you your awesome friends who live in the US to ship you the movies ;D

That's why you your awesome friends who live in the US to ship you the movies ;D

I might be able to ebay them, but it will cost me twice the price of buying a UK movie minimum(movies varied between £5 and £10, shipping +cost is looking to be £15 or more)

gardevoir_blue

If it's strictly for collection but otherwise you could try pokemonepisode.org they have all the movies but i don't know if it'll work in the UK

If it's strictly for collection but otherwise you could try pokemonepisode.org they have all the movies but i don't know if it'll work in the UK

I have seen them, its owning them thats important.

ALso I got a UK version of the 14th movie, so google shopping sucks and lied to me.

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
PO Username: Lux
Timezone: GMT+5 (Eastern Time Zone)
Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..
Referred by: Well Blues told me about it so I guess him haha.
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

TMP Symbols: None. But I want to start TMP once I shake the rust off!

BLUES.

Something else
Battling Experience: Umm I've been around competitive battling for some time but I'm not the best haha..

Welcome back:D
You'll go recruit rank I think :p

-Sky

The Reluctant Genius
PO Username: Sky
Timezone: -5
Battling Experience: alot? idk im alright
Referred by: nobody
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here... :D

TMP Symbols: 5

BLUES.

Something else
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: i followed the other cg members here... :D

ACCEPTED, mercenary. GG PROHAWK.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

Look at these awesome guys =] Nice to see both of you again

Lux, I'll start you off as a Recruit. Once you shake off the rust you'll likely be placed higher =]

Sky, you'll start of as a Mercenary cause stuff

Welcome to the most active clan in the universe!

We should do a war at somepoint.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

sjlsg.gif

~

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Welcome to the most active clan in the universe!

We should do a war at somepoint.

Challenge Battle Rhythm, I wanna war Sheps' clan.

~

And ohai to the new dudes, and as Magic said, we're the #1 most active clan on Serebii. To the point where my usual level of activity has reached up to the extreme heights of the general clan level.

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
Challenge Battle Rhythm, I wanna war Sheps' clan.

~

And ohai to the new dudes, and as Magic said, we're the #1 most active clan on Serebii. To the point where my usual level of activity has reached up to the extreme heights of the general clan level.

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah this clan is active. This clan has some really good battlers so i bet we could win!
Edit: We should start the CCAT. I saw on the front page that we could do those from time to time haha.

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
I'd be down for a CCAT. I guess we could do it here on forums or on server.

WIFI OU CCAT LGI. POST IF YOU WANT IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.