• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUES.

Something else
Mankey told me that I told him that he told me to tell me that I told Prohawk that I wanted in on this :)

Hydregion. That is a start.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
WAR

I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.

WAR

I have us a war because everyone is *****ing so 5v5 Wifi OU be prepared to be called upon for immediate and violent action.

Ill take a spot on that team.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
PO Username: ApertureScience, SoySauce, etc.
Timezone: GMT -5, Eastern
Battling Experience: Quite a bit from two other clans, but I'm still somewhat terrible.
Referred by: ShowMeTheMankey

TMP Symbols: x1. Blues' badge although I feel like he didn't try

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
I'd be down for a CCAT. I guess we could do it here on forums or on server.

WIFI OU CCAT LGI. POST IF YOU WANT IN.

Sounds good

Mankey told me that I told him that he told me to tell me that I told Prohawk that I wanted in on this :)

Sounds good

Hydregion. That is a start.

Sounds good. LO + Roost/Specs/Scarf??

WAR

Sounds good, against who??

Battling Experience: Quite a bit from two other clans, but I'm still somewhat terrible.

Tyoyo =] I'll start you off in the Recruit ranking for now

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
WAR

Put me in. I'll probably just use my typical boring sand stall or my hilarious yet lame Baton Pass. Or, if we're doing Bo3, both.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Joining:
PO User:N/A (Wi-fi)
Timezone: U.S time is 8:03 PM
Battling exp: Noob :/
Reffered by: Nobody
How did you hear about clan: Exploration

Sorry,I need to start battling more often. XD

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Put me in. I'll probably just use my typical boring sand stall or my hilarious yet lame Baton Pass. Or, if we're doing Bo3, both.

Wars are always Bo3. Since you're aren't officially on the war team, you'll need a try out. Track down Magic, Mankey or myself and do some battles. After a log review, I'll get back to you

Joining:
PO User:N/A (Wi-fi)
Timezone: U.S time is 8:03 PM
Battling exp: Noob :/
Reffered by: Nobody
How did you hear about clan: Exploration

Sorry,I need to start battling more often. XD

Accepted as a Recruit. We don't really do much as far as Wifi goes. If you want to be involved with the clan, I strongly suggest you download PO

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Oh,nevermind then. I don't do PO

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

BLUES.

Something else

Tyoyo =] I'll start you off in the Recruit ranking for now
MARK THIS.
This marks a triple rare event: Activity; Joining members; Prohawk beating me to accept someone.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
PO Username: TheAdmiral
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Battling Experience: Reasonable, have won a few small tournaments etc on showdown.
Referred by: Blues
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

TMP Symbols: ??

Status
Not open for further replies.