• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
PO Username: Daddy Wolf
Timezone: EST (-5)
Battling Experience: Decent, but not the best, been battling since i first started playing red/blue but not comp battling until i joined serebii
Referred by: N/A
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: Walk-in to po channel via Ilane

TMP Symbols: N/A

Battling Experience: Decent, but not the best, been battling since i first started playing red/blue but not comp battling until i joined serebii
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: Walk-in to po channel via Ilane

Weclome. I don't pay enough attetion to know how I should accept you, so wait for someone who cares knows about this stuff.

Also this is me talking to my friend who had a hidden microhpone. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2rosI3Okw

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

BLUES.

Something else
PO Username: TheAdmiral
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Battling Experience: Reasonable, have won a few small tournaments etc on showdown.
Referred by: Blues
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

TMP Symbols: ??

Glad to see you both joining:)
I will go ahead and place TheAdmiral in initiate rank and one of the others can decide what rank Wolf joins under:p

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Glad to see you both joining:)
I will go ahead and place TheAdmiral in initiate rank and one of the others can decide what rank Wolf joins under:p

Good god, the only reason I told you to do accepting things was so that YOU'D decide the rank -.-

Both of you will start off as Recruits, but once you get some battles in, it will likely go up

Due to activity issues, gigaboost and Gray have been demoted from leaders to regular members thus leaving only 4 leaders. As of yet, there are no plans to promote anybody new to a leadership position. Post transfers will happen one day

Last edited:

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
For now i need to pause my application, i will be joining the clan but legacy has a war coming up i need to participate in and i need to be a member until then. Once the war is over with i am in danger inc.

BLUES.

Something else
Then bring up some interesting topical discussion, like what people think is the strongest dragon type and why?

Palkia.
Why? Wall Smashing.
I remember battling Tormented for TMP and he had a team Palkia on it. The massive special attack and huge coverage of that thing is impressive. It pretty much 2KO's everything (unless I was using the wrong wall against it). Thoughts?

Also, I am temporarily the OP Owner of the Ice League (Not all ice types) and Im wanting to get this league launched fully ASAP because it looked pretty unorganized and didnt seem very promising on lasting over a month. It's a 3:3 monotype league for now (Im not sure how Ryan was thinking for the monotype aspect of the league (such as a full 6 monotype team or a 3:3, but Im making it a 3:3 to allow some room for gym leaders to patch up weak spots). Im not sure what types are available but I will try to make sure that the more skilled players get positions as gym leaders and such. Im also working on editing the OP and rearranging stuff to make it more organized and coherent so if you take a look at it keep an open mind :p
I originally joined the league because the OP was pretty funny and seemed like it'd be pretty easy but I'm trying to make it a decent competitive league since we are all pretty decent players (understatement) and it'd be pretty cool to have you guys with me on this :3
Im also talking to someone about getting badges made for the league in addition to new art/banners and userbars for the league.
It will be several times more pro than what is looks like atm, and the edits that I've made so far are not even final...they are like...the first to about 3 rounds of massive editing >.>
Pitch in? :D
(you will not have to take the league seriously: It IS a 3:3 monotype league so obviously team match ups will have lots to do with win/loss records...)
*Challenge Issued*

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Due to activity issues, gigaboost and Gray have been demoted from leaders to regular members thus leaving only 4 leaders. As of yet, there are no plans to promote anybody new to a leadership position. Post transfers will happen one day

I thought the activity rule got removed? Herpedederp.

For now i need to pause my application, i will be joining the clan but legacy has a war coming up i need to participate in and i need to be a member until then. Once the war is over with i am in danger inc.

i must take leave of this prestigious clan to fulfill my desire to accompany my valiant friend and warrior in combat.

Pick a clan and commit to it. Both of you. Seriously. This is just lame.

Then bring up some interesting topical discussion, like what people think is the strongest dragon type and why?

DNite, 'cause boss.
Though if anyone knows me they saw that coming.

Also, I am temporarily the OP Owner of the Ice League (Not all ice types) and Im wanting to get this league launched fully ASAP because it looked pretty unorganized and didnt seem very promising on lasting over a month. It's a 3:3 monotype league for now (Im not sure how Ryan was thinking for the monotype aspect of the league (such as a full 6 monotype team or a 3:3, but Im making it a 3:3 to allow some room for gym leaders to patch up weak spots). Im not sure what types are available but I will try to make sure that the more skilled players get positions as gym leaders and such. Im also working on editing the OP and rearranging stuff to make it more organized and coherent so if you take a look at it keep an open mind :p
I originally joined the league because the OP was pretty funny and seemed like it'd be pretty easy but I'm trying to make it a decent competitive league since we are all pretty decent players (understatement) and it'd be pretty cool to have you guys with me on this :3
Im also talking to someone about getting badges made for the league in addition to new art/banners and userbars for the league.
It will be several times more pro than what is looks like atm, and the edits that I've made so far are not even final...they are like...the first to about 3 rounds of massive editing >.>
Pitch in? :D
(you will not have to take the league seriously: It IS a 3:3 monotype league so obviously team match ups will have lots to do with win/loss records...)
*Challenge Issued*

Dibs on Dragon.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later

If we're talking ou, I would definitely have to go with mixmence, the things an absaloute tank. It has no true counters (fire blast can but around 70% on jirachi so it can't switch in and then take another hit) and wrecks most defensive cores. It even gets intimidate to make it easier to get it in against breloom and the like.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Dragonite
Because **** you
[video=youtube;_Qe9O90cD80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80[/video]

Dragonite
Because **** you
[video=youtube;_Qe9O90cD80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80[/video]

I approve of this. A most interesing post. *****es love dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.