• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

PO Username: kYL0 atm, but i use....lots of them :p
Timezone: +0
Battling Experience: Better at ubers, i would say 7 (6.5) and other tiers 5 or something
Referred by: TDM (coz yes)
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: -------------------

TMP Symbols: .....none, not a clue of wth this is D:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

Battling Experience: Better at ubers, i would say 7 (6.5) and other tiers 5 or something

Accepted ofc.

Nice to see you join Kylo

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
welcome kyle, and nah its pretty dead atm , we've just finished discussing how badass DNite is.... see previous page for details

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
So yeah, I've been spending most of my time (on gaming) on Yugioh lately. You can find me on Devpro as (shocker) Parzival.
Crystal Beasts are awesome and I'm taking them to Regionals.

So yeah, I've been spending most of my time (on gaming) on Yugioh lately. You can find me on Devpro as (shocker) Parzival.

My bro runs cyrstal beast and they are annoying as hell. Because abundance and rainbow ruins are just Annoying as hell. And dragonic queen of tragic endings is pretty badass too.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Did you ended that CCAT? (i read something about it)
And ideas about what could we expect from gen 6 or what kind of teams will we face more now that gene is banned or even what should be tested tho (like garchomp since sand veil banned).
Just trying to create some topic :p

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
My bro runs cyrstal beast and they are annoying as hell. Because abundance and rainbow ruins are just Annoying as hell. And dragonic queen of tragic endings is pretty badass too.

Rainbow Ruins is the best field spell in existence. That's not an opinion, it's a widely accepted fact.
Abundance, though, is really just a win button. Dragon Queen is awesome but inconsistent.

The next suspect tests I'd like to see are garchomp down, tornadus-t up.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
I agree chomp should come down, there's enough stuff that can check it in ou, and its no more broken than half the tier tbh. Tornadus t I havent really played against much so I can't really comment in that respect, what does it do that makes it broken?

I agree chomp should come down, there's enough stuff that can check it in ou, and its no more broken than half the tier tbh. Tornadus t I havent really played against much so I can't really comment in that respect, what does it do that makes it broken?

Its just too fast, has regen, great natural bulk, amazing 2 move coverage, access to U turn/taunt.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
The foe's Scizor used Focus Blast!
It's not very effective...
Tentacruel lost 53 HP! (15% of its health)

What did I just see?!

Oh and hi Kylo. I'll chuck you in Recruit rank for now

ok, thx and .... O.O.... what the.....hell....

And agree with Chomp down and torn-t up, because those hurricanes are just madness, and regen....life orb + taunt + u-turn its just madness, and then when someone tries to put some steel, focus blasts it or even heat wave (less seen, but it learns it, right?) if some rocks up, uturns or switches and bam, recovers the damage lost. I think it could be, at least, tested. Chomp for obvious reasons, cant abuse sand veil in ou and now its not that threat. Yeh, good stuff, like EQ and outrage its cool, but now setup under sand wont be like ''damn, miss'' and bam hits +2 in a blink of eyes...image if it would have DDance before... some free dragon dances would be enought to almost kill all...well, this is my opinion.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
And i dunno if its bc im low rank, but ive seen lots of torn.t now D:

BLUES.

Something else
I thought the activity rule got removed? Herpedederp.

Pick a clan and commit to it. Both of you. Seriously. This is just lame.

DNite, 'cause boss.
Though if anyone knows me they saw that coming.

Dibs on Dragon.

It did, but for leaders to be inactive for over a month is too much. They're not getting booted from the clan, just a demotion for now

If we're talking ou, I would definitely have to go with mixmence, the things an absaloute tank. It has no true counters (fire blast can but around 70% on jirachi so it can't switch in and then take another hit) and wrecks most defensive cores. It even gets intimidate to make it easier to get it in against breloom and the like.

Dragonite
Because **** you
[video=youtube;_Qe9O90cD80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80[/video]

I approve of this. A most interesing post. *****es love dragons.

halolz-dot-com-Pokemon-Dragonrage.jpg

That is all

i hope all of this answers your question magic

HEEEELLLOOO AALLL

Accepted ofc.

Nice to see you join Kylo

thx :D:D and so.....any topic up?

welcome kyle, and nah its pretty dead atm , we've just finished discussing how badass DNite is.... see previous page for details

make a topic !

Did you ended that CCAT? (i read something about it)
And ideas about what could we expect from gen 6 or what kind of teams will we face more now that gene is banned or even what should be tested tho (like garchomp since sand veil banned).
Just trying to create some topic :p

Rainbow Ruins is the best field spell in existence. That's not an opinion, it's a widely accepted fact.
Abundance, though, is really just a win button. Dragon Queen is awesome but inconsistent.

The next suspect tests I'd like to see are garchomp down, tornadus-t up.

Its just too fast, has regen, great natural bulk, amazing 2 move coverage, access to U turn/taunt.

The foe's Scizor used Focus Blast!
It's not very effective...
Tentacruel lost 53 HP! (15% of its health)

What did I just see?!

Oh and hi Kylo. I'll chuck you in Recruit rank for now

ok, thx and .... O.O.... what the.....hell....

And agree with Chomp down and torn-t up, because those hurricanes are just madness, and regen....life orb + taunt + u-turn its just madness, and then when someone tries to put some steel, focus blasts it or even heat wave (less seen, but it learns it, right?) if some rocks up, uturns or switches and bam, recovers the damage lost. I think it could be, at least, tested. Chomp for obvious reasons, cant abuse sand veil in ou and now its not that threat. Yeh, good stuff, like EQ and outrage its cool, but now setup under sand wont be like ''damn, miss'' and bam hits +2 in a blink of eyes...image if it would have DDance before... some free dragon dances would be enought to almost kill all...well, this is my opinion.

if anything is next suspected I think it will most likely be Tornadus T.

Reks **** yo.

And i dunno if its bc im low rank, but ive seen lots of torn.t now D:

Good. God.
I go away for about 36 hours to fix up the Ice League and you people finally rise from the dead.
Pretty sweet so see some activity for once lol
Btw, not that gene and torny are gone, where does this leave Deoxys-D?
Garchomp deserves to return to OU, the gen 5 pokes gave us a few viable pokemon with buffed out defenses that can take on the dragon...especially now that ice shard is one of the most common moves.

I suspect that weavile will be making a return as a threat, but what do you guys think?

Good. God.
I go away for about 36 hours to fix up the Ice League and you people finally rise from the dead.
Pretty sweet so see some activity for once lol
Btw, not that gene and torny are gone, where does this leave Deoxys-D?
Garchomp deserves to return to OU, the gen 5 pokes gave us a few viable pokemon with buffed out defenses that can take on the dragon...especially now that ice shard is one of the most common moves.

I suspect that weavile will be making a return as a threat, but what do you guys think?

Torny is still allowed in PO. Tornies usability and garchomps ban is the difference between smogon and PO.

ALso weaville is no threat, not with keldeo, conkeldurr, rachi and scizor, all of whom are pretty hard counters. As weaville can hit them for poor damage. Many scarfers make weavilles speed worthless, the inability to hit common threats like politoed for decent damage, and the weakness to entry hazards, along with weakness to bullet punch/mach punch and general frailty make it worth very little, and neautrl prioity hits like banded dnites e speed or azumarills aqua jet will tear it apart. Offensivly it is not too powerful, and seeing as it doesn't really have the move slot to waste on pursuit (night slash/ ice shard/ low kick leaves 1 space, often ice punch, fake out or swords dance), it cannot trap latios/gengar and can easily switch out to a hard counter.

Also thats too damn many quotes so delete some plz spam much?

Status
Not open for further replies.