• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the main argument is that it is guaranteed 2-3 layers plus has a fats taunt to screw over other leads

Not true at all. Very often deoxys-d Will onlyget a signle layer of hazards up. Perhaps oyu are not effective enoguh at dealing with it/ Lead with a banded scizor, banded/scarf ttar, specs latios, any gengar, scarf politoed, and several others and you will find a deo D can only get up stealth rocks. Bastiodon has taunt, magic coat and stealth rocks and STURDY, so he is like 100% rocks. How many bastiodons do you see in OU? And he resists U turn :O

Deo D can even get zero layers of hazards down if bluffed correctly against or by being scarf rachi'd. By leading with something what often has rocks and could be taunt/magic coat bait, only to 2hko it and stop it rocking at all. I find It only gets spikes up after rocks If I let it or im unlucky (Red card switches)

Also I made my own 3 player chess board.

Last edited:

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Not true at all. Very often deoxys-d Will onlyget a signle layer of hazards up. Perhaps oyu are not effective enoguh at dealing with it/ Lead with a banded scizor, banded/scarf ttar, specs latios, any gengar, scarf politoed, and several others and you will find a deo D can only get up stealth rocks. Bastiodon has taunt, magic coat and stealth rocks and STURDY, so he is like 100% rocks. How many bastiodons do you see in OU? And he resists U turn :O

Deo D can even get zero layers of hazards down if bluffed correctly against or by being scarf rachi'd. By leading with something what often has rocks and could be taunt/magic coat bait, only to 2hko it and stop it rocking at all. I find It only gets spikes up after rocks If I let it or im unlucky (Red card switches)

true, but a lot of that is rather situational, also I didnt say i thought it was broken, i just said that was the argument http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478726

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

gardevoir_blue

anybody entering the GTS competition?

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Agree with the part deoxys-d isnt broken, its possible to see it only put rocks with dat threats mmonkey said.

BLUES.

Something else
I agree with magic that it isnt guaranteed to work for tons of hazards, but it is probably the best suicide lead. Pair it with gengar for spin blocking and you have some nice residual damage building up :)
also
gvdN8JF.jpg
Group picture ftw

Kylo

Survival Instinct
^ great image and did PO1 and PO2 crashes D:?

BLUES.

Something else

Trace★

Banned
PS Username: Trace
Timezone: GMT -5
Battling Experience: Battled a bit on wifi and PS, I wouldn 't call myself an expert
Referred by: Myself :p

BLUES.

Something else
PS Username: Trace
Timezone: GMT -5
Battling Experience: Battled a bit on wifi and PS, I wouldn 't call myself an expert
Referred by: Myself :p

Welcome to the clan, you'll be placed under recruit rank for now:)
I would recomend using Pokemon online :)

can anyone play smogon RU/UU up to a decent standard here?

I can to a degree, POYT gave me alot of practice. Haven't many teams saved though.

(11:52) [PPB]Terrakion.: yo
(11:52) Paul the squid: Yes?
(11:52) [PPB]Terrakion.: your good
(11:52) [PPB]Terrakion.: would you like to join my clan?
(11:52) Paul the squid: Have one
(11:53) [PPB]Terrakion.: which?
(11:53) Paul the squid: The squidders
(11:53) [PPB]Terrakion.: how many people..
(11:53) Paul the squid: 17
(11:53) [PPB]Terrakion.: wow
(11:53) [PPB]Terrakion.: thats cool
(11:54) [PPB]Terrakion.: you can still join you know
(11:54) [PPB]Terrakion.: I got forums as well n a server
(11:54) Paul the squid: Against the rules
(11:54) Paul the squid: never join another clan
(11:54) Paul the squid: never eat sushi
(11:54) Paul the squid: Never use tyranitar
(11:54) Paul the squid: Never use a healing move
(11:54) [PPB]Terrakion.: XD
(11:54) [PPB]Terrakion.: cmon
(11:54) [PPB]Terrakion.: :C
(11:55) [PPB]Terrakion.: are all members strong?
(11:55) magicmonkey: I can't break my own rules
(11:55) magicmonkey: And yes
(11:55) [PPB]Terrakion.: mhm
(11:55) [PPB]Terrakion.: may I join
(11:55) [PPB]Terrakion.: :/
(11:55) magicmonkey: No
(11:55) magicmonkey: You can only join if you have the 2 code words
(11:56) magicmonkey: They can be obtained only through long and difficult trials, or by a member giving you one
(11:56) [PPB]Terrakion.: ..
(11:56) [PPB]Terrakion.: seriosly
(11:56) [PPB]Terrakion.: :/
(11:56) magicmonkey: Yes
(11:57) magicmonkey: It is a system that means only those who are both good at pokemon, and excellent problem solvers can join
(11:57) magicmonkey: And that is exactly what we need
(11:57) magicmonkey: Because truth be told
(11:57) magicmonkey: Pokemon is just a cover up
(11:57) magicmonkey: We fight to save the world
(11:57) [PPB]Terrakion.: ._.
(11:58) magicmonkey: We fight
(11:58) magicmonkey: to protect the world from devastation
(11:58) magicmonkey: To unite all evils within one nation
(11:58) [PPB]Terrakion.: ._.
(11:59) magicmonkey: To denounce the eivls of truth and love
(11:59) [PPB]Terrakion.: ._.
(11:59) magicmonkey: To extend our reach to the stars above
(11:59) magicmonkey: Magic!
(11:59) [PPB]Terrakion.: you got a team I can borrow?
(11:59) magicmonkey: Monkey!
(11:59) [PPB]Terrakion.: XD
(11:59) magicmonkey: Team squiiders blast off at the speed of light
(11:59) magicmonkey: Shut up now or prepare to get trolled!
(12:00) magicmonkey: Meowth, thats right

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Shriek banlist is up.
Nothing good happened.

BLUES.

Something else
Prohawk asked that I let you kids know that he has stepped into a wormhole and will be missing for a week. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.