• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilane

PO Username: Ilane
Timezone: GMT -5
Battling Experience: -
Referred by: Hawky, Blues, Magic, Mankey, Kody, Kylo...you get the picture
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I live in DI's PO Channel.

TMP Symbols: 0

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Hi Ilane, some1 will accept u later and welcome :)

PO Username: Ilane
Timezone: GMT -5
Battling Experience: -
Referred by: Hawky, Blues, Magic, Mankey, Kody, Kylo...you get the picture
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I live in DI's PO Channel.

TMP Symbols: 0

Accepted, welcome to the worlds most active and talkative clan ever! (sarcasm, so you know, Ilane has no sense of humour at all)

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Accepted, welcome to the worlds most active and talkative clan ever! (sarcasm, so you know, Ilane has no sense of humour at all)
LOL, and now an official welcome by me aand, lets get'em, we need to win this war! too bad prohawks down, but blues (as i saw in war threat) can get it too :D

Good landorus counters? I always struggle to deal with him.

Therian or incarnate? Rock polish, doule dancve, scarf, bulky, sheer force sub/RP?

Kylo

Survival Instinct
What about a ccat with curious stuff?
Like,Probopass w/ magnet pull with erth powa, v.switch, etc.

Ilane

I use choice scarf keldeo with HP ice for Landorus ^_^.

Anyway...thanks for the welcomes, back to RNG-ing.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Scarf pony is pretty damn effecitve, definitely has element of suprise because on paper its a terrible scarfer so nobody suspects it. hard to switch in to repeated earth powers though

Ilane

Scarf pony is pretty damn effecitve, definitely has element of suprise because on paper its a terrible scarfer so nobody suspects it. hard to switch in to repeated earth powers though

What about a scarf gyra with ice fang or something to that effect?

Scarf keldeo is damn common on rain teams.

Scarf latias is uncommon, and bulky gyarados does well.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
After doing some damage calculations, it is safe to say that the best landorus counter is Cresselia, which takes 20% tops from the normal sheer force set and can hit back with ice beam. Also noteable is zapdos, who takes around 30% from hp ice and can hp ice back. Providing it doesn't have psychic, weezing also cannot be 2HKO'ed which makes me very happy (although being weezing it can do **** all back)

After doing some damage calculations, it is safe to say that the best landorus counter is Cresselia, which takes 20% tops from the normal sheer force set and can hit back with ice beam. Also noteable is zapdos, who takes around 30% from hp ice and can hp ice back. Providing it doesn't have psychic, weezing also cannot be 2HKO'ed which makes me very happy (although being weezing it can do **** all back)

If zapdos takes 30% from hp ice your doing it wrong. Max spec def zapdos vs timid landorus it takes 37% min from my calc. And spec def zapdos is uncommon. Zapdos is also rocks weak. Weezing can die to psychic, which is usable on special landorus (to deal with gengars) Cress is a solid counter to damn near everything that doesn't have STAB super effective, but it lacks reliable healing, solid typing and attacking output.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
If zapdos takes 30% from hp ice your doing it wrong. Max spec def zapdos vs timid landorus it takes 37% min from my calc. And spec def zapdos is uncommon. Zapdos is also rocks weak. Weezing can die to psychic, which is usable on special landorus (to deal with gengars) Cress is a solid counter to damn near everything that doesn't have STAB super effective, but it lacks reliable healing, solid typing and attacking output.

I said around 30%, no need to get picky, and yes weezing can die to psychic but psychic is not taken that often, RP or substitute is more common. Most things will die to some obscure coverage move but that doesnt stop them being counters. Cress I agree lacks recovery but I'd say 4x SE ice beam constitutes attacking output

I said around 30%, no need to get picky, and yes weezing can die to psychic but psychic is not taken that often, RP or substitute is more common. Most things will die to some obscure coverage move but that doesnt stop them being counters. Cress I agree lacks recovery but I'd say 4x SE ice beam constitutes attacking output

Cress isn't a hard hitter in general. If it runs ice beam as its attack it will only hurt things it hits 4 times on.

Status
Not open for further replies.