• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
i read we rlosing 1-2in war..
so,to cheer up
69689_381934575238481_1132438425_n.png

we gotta do like ekans

so when did sheer force lando run timid over modest?

sub 3 attacks often runs timid to outpace jirachi and other base 90-100's. RP would use modest because it outspeeds all scarfers at +2.

Ilane

So silly me, went ahead and registered for the pokemon masterclass v5...meaning I now need team help and lots of practice. So who is going to help me ^.^?

Trace★

Banned
I could maybe help you :D, the best practice I think is to ladder extensively on Pokemon showdown in the wee hours of the morning, works for me o.o

lol'd at the ekans pic :p

So silly me, went ahead and registered for the pokemon masterclass v5...meaning I now need team help and lots of practice. So who is going to help me ^.^?

If you PM me when oyu see me on PO Im happy to help with most things. Same goes to everyone.

Ilane

Hello children
Hawky!!!

Yeah just ladder a lot, as its a knockout tournament try and use a reliable team that doesn't take too many risks.
The only non Tornadus-T team I have is Rachi's...and I'm not very good with it. I tend to lose more than win with it.

If you PM me when oyu see me on PO Im happy to help with most things. Same goes to everyone.
Will do...I'm not great with any of this.

Done my masterclass battle. Gonna advertise when if I win.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
not bad thanks, on the subject of bo1/3 - for a tournament I find bo1 to be more exciting, as it means that anybody can potentially win, as opposed to the same 2/3 players every time, which after all is the whole point of a KO tourney really.

Status
Not open for further replies.