• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrixx

Got staplers?
I was just teasing....sorry hawky and magics.

@ Astrixx...it's the main PO server, Pokemon Online.

ohh okay. i thought you guys meant you had your own server for danger inc. i didnt know when you said channel you meant on po.. nvm >.<

Kylo

Survival Instinct
(16:39:18) ±Porygon: Your rank in Gen 5 1v1 is 1/857 [1191 points / 6 battles]!
yeah with weird stuff :D and poor mankey '-'

BLUES.

Something else
ohh okay. i thought you guys meant you had your own server for danger inc. i didnt know when you said channel you meant on po.. nvm >.<

Hey there Astrixx,
To get on the clan's channel you can type this in the main chat, and hit enter as if you were typing a regular chat message in tohjo falls:
#Danger Inc.

and that will add a tab for our channel.
Looking forward to playing you sometime~

Hey there Astrixx,
To get on the clan's channel you can type this in the main chat, and hit enter as if you were typing a regular chat message in tohjo falls:
#Danger Inc.

and that will add a tab for our channel.
Looking forward to playing you sometime~

Don't listen to his advice after you play. He still thinks stone edge is viable on Dragonite I'm fairly certain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-w73bINj_c

Don't listen to Prohawk. He uses jolly Lucario.

Last edited:
Maybe I like beating other Lucarios??

YOUR EVEN RUNNING DUAL F***KING PRIORITY. If Heatran didn't exist you could run max HP and be fine. also there are no other Lucario's on the ladder.

Ilane

YOUR EVEN RUNNING DUAL F***KING PRIORITY. If Heatran didn't exist you could run max HP and be fine. also there are no other Lucario's on the ladder.

Normal and Steel Priority...isn't like the best as far as 'super effective' stuff goes. If he got Mach Punch...then he'd be even more awesome, but Close Combat needs the extra speed. Or at least that is my opinion.

Normal and Steel Priority...isn't like the best as far as 'super effective' stuff goes. If he got Mach Punch...then he'd be even more awesome, but Close Combat needs the extra speed. Or at least that is my opinion.

With e speed and Bullet punch, most things that outspeed can be OHKO'd at adamant +2 with LO, althoguh somethings like the landoruses don't Jolly brings few benefits because you already outspeed heatran, and adamant dragonite (who might e speed you), every wall, and things like politoed, ttar, magnezone. Jolly only lets you outspeed jolly dnite, jolly mamo (your prioritying these too), admant landorus -T (none of dual priority lucs moves kill it), gyarados (e speed), max speed rotom formes (e speed)

I could go on as to why adamant is superior but I think I have made my point.

Also because its red nose day (at least in England) until midnight tonight I will be using a team of red nosed Pokemon on the ladder, and every point over 1000 is a penny donated to charity, so feel free to provide moral support. The alt should be easily guessable.

Last edited:

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Some random asked me to join his clan. Mild trolling ensued

(23:35) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Hello, would you like to join [Dynasty]? Were looking for good players like you
(23:37) TheAdmiral: sorry I dont remember playing you
(23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: You didnt
(23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I'm recruiting
(23:37) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And looking for good players
(23:38) TheAdmiral: cheers for the flattery, but anyways tell me a bit about the clan
(23:38) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Its new
(23:38) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Basically
(23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And well
(23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: You dont really need to do anything
(23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Just autojoin the channel
(23:39) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: And make a forum account (whenever you want)
(23:40) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Thats pretty much it
(23:41) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.
(23:46) The player has logged on again

This is where it gets interesting,

(23:49) TheAdmiral: Hi, i would like to join but on your website it says fagots are not allowed. Does thsi mean I cannot join your clan becuase I am gay?
(23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: :O
(23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nononoon
(23:49) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: fagots as in jerks
(23:50) TheAdmiral: so now I'm a jerk too?
(23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I will change it if you want me too
(23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Noonoon
(23:50) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I'm not implying that fagots are jerks
(23:50) TheAdmiral: oh ok just that we are "fagots"?
(23:51) TheAdmiral: fair enough if thats the rules then guess I just cant join
(23:51) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(23:51) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Nononono
(23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: I will change it
(23:52) TheAdmiral: well ok... but I'm sensing some serious homophobia here
(23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Not at all
(23:52) TheAdmiral: do you think I iwll get bullied in your clan if I join
(23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Heck no
(23:52) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Your fine
(23:53) TheAdmiral: cheers man that means a lot
(23:54) TheAdmiral: you single btw?
(23:56) [Dynasty]Quicksilver: Wtf man

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Hooray for not being kicked for inactivity after forgetting about the clan for like a month.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
ded chat but strong #danger inc in Pokemon Online
BTW, im using Nuno as my actual alt bc won 3* tours today (ubers and ou doubles, used vgc team xD and hgss ou*) but if you click my name there will be kylo in my trainer info.
idk im just tryin to make this a little alive

Last edited:

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
knocked out of masterclass in round 2, my latias got pursuited which then meant his keldeo could sweep, got it down to 17% but not quite enough

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
It was one of those times where if I stayed in crunch would ohko but if I switched pursuit would ohko so it was 50/50 but my logic was that at least if I switched and he pursuited he'd be locked into pursuit (CB) so i could set up.

It was one of those times where if I stayed in crunch would ohko but if I switched pursuit would ohko so it was 50/50 but my logic was that at least if I switched and he pursuited he'd be locked into pursuit (CB) so i could set up.

The best thing to do in those situations is to think what you would do if you were the other player, then do the opposite move to what would counter that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.