• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
yes mankey getting a loooooooool from me is a pretty great achievement

weak chandy :O magic

and see you blues !

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
(19:55:13) ¹ShowMeTheMankey: guys did you use the updog?
(19:55:25) The Smash: whats updog?
(19:55:28) Battle between Unbelievable Jeff and [Tester] Hawke started.
(19:55:30) ¹ShowMeTheMankey: not much, you?
(19:55:38) Unbelievable Jeff: loooooooool

my greatest achievement on PO

No wonder you're a mod. That is god tier comedy gold on a cake right there

Also the CCAT is weak to hax =[ stupid misses...

yes mankey getting a loooooooool from me is a pretty great achievement

weak chandy :O magic

and see you blues !

it was scarf, and as mew outspeeds non scarf chandy, I knew I could either take a hit and switch, or switch to a handy death fodder I had at 20% (rocks up, thats 7.5% when it enters)

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Still here! Gonna ladder ou now with ccat :D
and good @ chandy :D

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
So I stopped paying attention for a bit and then the thread got locked because Prohawk died and now I just checked back in a month later and the thread is running and Magic is in charge apparently.

AND THE THREAD IS ACTIVE. WHAT IS THIS HERESY?!?

edit: Oh, and were there any important format changes in the past few months that I'm unaware of?

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
not really just magic must be active or the guild closes and the name change thread is up and tell hawky or magic if you are getting a name change plz

Also we built a CCAT. With its success I am planning to either do another one or do a tournament, however the tour will need 8 players minimum. Therefore until I have 8 people promising activity for 4-8 weeks, I can do nothing.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
could we just do a 1/2hour tour on a friday/saturday/sunday night on da po channel since tbh we wont get at least 8 players for 4-8 weeks

But there is a big difference between a simple OU tour, and a tournament with interesting rules and fun stuff. designed to test and improve our battlers.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Weee, (20:36:22) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 124/12934 [1302 points / 27 battles]!
after random stuff and weird stuff + good players and some hax in my favour, weeee.
About tourney, i think 1st we gotta have cool activity with some members, then magic sees what he will do.
Once again, great ccat, danger inc!

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Lol, activity is better than it ever was before so it's a start. I'll be around for various things.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
So I stopped paying attention for a bit and then the thread got locked because Prohawk died and now I just checked back in a month later and the thread is running and Magic is in charge apparently.

AND THE THREAD IS ACTIVE. WHAT IS THIS HERESY?!?

edit: Oh, and were there any important format changes in the past few months that I'm unaware of?

I never died =[ I just never posted because it was just more convenient for me to find people on PO and talk to them. Then some weird activity rule snuck into Serebii

could we just do a 1/2hour tour on a friday/saturday/sunday night on da po channel since tbh we wont get at least 8 players for 4-8 weeks

This idea is far better

But there is a big difference between a simple OU tour, and a tournament with interesting rules and fun stuff. designed to test and improve our battlers.

Those tours also tend to never get finished. May I refer you to every tour you tried to do in CG

Weee, (20:36:22) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 124/12934 [1302 points / 27 battles]!
after random stuff and weird stuff + good players and some hax in my favour, weeee.
About tourney, i think 1st we gotta have cool activity with some members, then magic sees what he will do.
Once again, great ccat, danger inc!

Impressed =]

Kylo

Survival Instinct
tourney with a dead tier would be cool, plz no rby lc or wth it was b4 :p

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
(21:05:33) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 28/14235 [1407 points / 79 battles]! yo i reached the req for po suspect on torny and deo d , the req will probs move up but if any one you want me to say anything to p oak or br about the suspects in my paragraph to them just let me know through pm/vm

(21:05:33) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 28/14235 [1407 points / 79 battles]! yo i reached the req for po suspect on torny and deo d , the req will probs move up but if any one you want me to say anything to p oak or br about the suspects in my paragraph to them just let me know through pm/vm

those who truly care should get themselves a respectable score and voice there opinion. Learn to stand on your own to feet ppls.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Ewww, lets keep alive!
IF torn-t/deo-d BOTH got banned, what kind of teams will begin to be more seen?

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
clear skies teams would look differently, more bulky with stuff like latias getting a bit more common. sp.def rachi will find it harder to find a place on teams.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Will appear more stallish teams, no? like torn-t taunt/deo-d haxards & taunt kinda kills them i.e.

Yay, i used our ccat in CSkies tour and won :D

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Deo D leaving will probably make anything not weather even worse. Torny leaving hurts rain teams against clear skies. So I all this plus having things like garchomp might spike sand usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.