• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Yeah but you would kick my *** in ubers anyday :p

Sheps im sure you can play if you'd like.
Haha :p (thx)
I could try if mixed tier war or somethin
But first if all, we have to select who will we war.
And then pick people according to what decided between both clans

once I get a banner and finish exams, Ill see what I can do. Im thinking 2nd week of june. its a while, but most peoples exams will be done if they have them.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
once I get a banner and finish exams, Ill see what I can do. Im thinking 2nd week of june. its a while, but most peoples exams will be done if they have them.
Ok, seems good to me :D

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
yo guys im interested in da war but im not finished exams until june 18th :[ sorry for inactivity just not too interested in the forums atm

Hey, I still gotta get a banner and an opponent lined up, so i'm sure I can push it back for you spidey.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
So I'm playing OU with the CCAT and Ive got gengar out against a full health DNite, I shadow ball for 40% and he dragon dances, smugly I shadow ball again expecting to kill now multiscale is gone. Instead I just do 40% again and he kills me back. Confused, I now go to mien to try the fake out but not only does it not kill but he kills me back without being flinched... at this point I am like WTF is going on. My opponent then goes whoops lol I forgot to change the nature from the default [inner focus]

grr....

Inner focus is a mans ability for setting up on Jirachi's.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
So I'm playing OU with the CCAT and Ive got gengar out against a full health DNite, I shadow ball for 40% and he dragon dances, smugly I shadow ball again expecting to kill now multiscale is gone. Instead I just do 40% again and he kills me back. Confused, I now go to mien to try the fake out but not only does it not kill but he kills me back without being flinched... at this point I am like WTF is going on. My opponent then goes whoops lol I forgot to change the nature from the default [inner focus]

grr....

I giggled =]

I used to run cleric Dnite - Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Roost, Heal Bell - and was forced to run Inner Focus since Heal Bell couldn't be used with Multiscale. Which is a shame because that Dnite would be nigh unkillable with Multiscale

I giggled =]

I used to run cleric Dnite - Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Roost, Heal Bell - and was forced to run Inner Focus since Heal Bell couldn't be used with Multiscale. Which is a shame because that Dnite would be nigh unkillable with Multiscale

scarf kyurem and skarmory ruined prohawks day.

Thumbs up if you cried.

ptz

PO Username: [InD]ptz
Timezone: eastern
Battling Experience: peak 1# on pokemon online
Referred by: noone
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan:

BLUES.

Something else

Welcome to the clan:D
You'll be going Mercenary rank.

Yes, I have returned and done something leaders do. Idk if I'm still a leader lol

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Welcome ptz, its always good to acquire experienced players

Also, up for more podcasts from Magic and co, perhaps some metagame discussion etc

Last edited:

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

Good to see you here =]

Welcome to the clan:D
You'll be going Mercenary rank.

Yes, I have returned and done something leaders do. Idk if I'm still a leader lol

You're about as active as the rest of us =]

Welcome ptz, its always good to acquire experienced players

Also, up for more podcasts from Magic and co, perhaps some metagame discussion etc

Magic and co ;_;

I'll make sure to upload a proper video at some point, one where I explain my thought process and whatnot

Good to see you here =]

You're about as active as the rest of us =]

Magic and co ;_;

I'll make sure to upload a proper video at some point, one where I explain my thought process and whatnot
back like we did in the olden days, with set team match ups. Only talking, not walls of text. teaching ppls to pokemon is important.

Also is Hawk Man and M-Dawg, not magic and Co. Hawk comes first cause alphabetical, and we use our code names.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Welcome [InD]ptz to Danger Inc :D
And nothin more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.