• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

Kylo

Survival Instinct
as this is ded, im gonna say i 1500's again after losing it to deladder <3
Anyways, we arent that, and all that water :p

We never die. We just kind of sit there and exist. And we may war. Eventually.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Cool (and eventually we have good chances to win, bc danger inc > all), anyways, in June, when exams/whatever more done, we have to do that Hydreigon+Victini Ccat and wars !

Ah, but people want to wait until exams are done, I don't want an hour of pokemon practice when I need to be revising math.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
activity post. sorry been super busy with school,study and laddering with scolipede so just havn't been posting much

we OK with waiting man, ppls gotta do exams and stuff, which is why major clan activities like wars and tours are postponed until mid June.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
We need to war Dynasty clan, leader is a complete bumder and I'm still sore about the whole no gays policy (see post #412 on page 21 for the log). Other than that, perhaps chainz clan? they are cocky gits too

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
We need to war Dynasty clan, leader is a complete bumder and I'm still sore about the whole no gays policy (see post #412 on page 21 for the log). Other than that, perhaps chainz clan? they are cocky gits too

Nah, PO clans are no fun. Most of them are really halfass anyway

Start of turn 14
Dugtrio used Stealth Rock!
But it failed!

The foe's Wobbuffet used Encore!
Dugtrio received an encore!

Rain continues to fall.
Shellshock: good one lol

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Still alive and stuff. Finished banging out a 9 page paper on One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Which, if you didn't know was a book written by a Beatnik who was tripping on LSD. Made no sense, but the sparknote was hilarious.

" Bromden is 6'8, or 6'7. The book is inconsistent."

Lawl, anyways I think I said before TBC would be a good victim.

We need a team first. Which is technically mankeys department. so Ill get right on doing his job for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.