• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Anyone else not have their name changed yet? I'm thinking mine got denied...

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Anyone else not have their name changed yet? I'm thinking mine got denied...

Could just be that the mods are lazy. It took like 4 months for the last one. Blues knows haha

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Yah serebii mods tend to be pretty useless, they never do anything and act overly harshly to the most trivial of offenses. I guess it must attract a certain sort of person.

Yah serebii mods tend to be pretty useless, they never do anything and act overly harshly to the most trivial of offenses. I guess it must attract a certain sort of person.

this post could probably be reported as flame/spam. I rule this clan with an iron Mouse pointer, were you not here for the great post transfer of 2013, when i took first post from hawk? Do you not know your clan heritage?
You should respect the mods, they are people to, they have lives and jobs and friends. Yeah they might take time to change names, cause name changing is pretty irrelevant, but whenever I have reported a serious issue, its been dealt with by the end of the day every time. I have moderated things before, and harsh punishments over small things is valid, because you need to show any rule breaking is important, you get 1 warning if its minor, then you just start punishing people, because that keeps the others in line, helping to reduce minor infractions so there is more time to deal with the serious problems.

http://i.imgur.com/edRAWed.gif

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

this post could probably be reported as flame/spam. I rule this clan with an iron Mouse pointer, were you not here for the great post transfer of 2013, when i took first post from hawk? Do you not know your clan heritage?
You should respect the mods, they are people to, they have lives and jobs and friends. Yeah they might take time to change names, cause name changing is pretty irrelevant, but whenever I have reported a serious issue, its been dealt with by the end of the day every time. I have moderated things before, and harsh punishments over small things is valid, because you need to show any rule breaking is important, you get 1 warning if its minor, then you just start punishing people, because that keeps the others in line, helping to reduce minor infractions so there is more time to deal with the serious problems.

http://i.imgur.com/edRAWed.gif

^^Ignore Magic, everyone else doed

It's just that there are different mods that do their own thing differently. I personally would enjoy some consistency but it is only serebii so my expectations can't be too high.

Would like to get some input from people on this, Landy-i usually runs RP. What, in your opinion, are the 3 best moves to run along side Rock Polish. I personally run Earth Power (duh), Hidden Power Ice (to hit other Landys and dragons) and Sludge Wave (because it lets me hit Rotom, Gyarados and slaughter Celebi). Cases can be made for other moves like Psychic (to OHKO Keldeo and other bulkier fighting/poison types) and Focus Blast (to maim Skarm, hit Rotom harder and guarantee an OHKO on Ttar), but I find that EP/SW/HP Ice does it for me. What do you guys like to use??

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
One of those specific situation type things I suppose. I personally run psychic over sludge wave as Keldeo is a threat to my team in particular. Plus psychic just generally covers a more broad range than sludge wave. (Celebi being one of the only where sludge is better.) Personally I've found Psychic is better when you are against the rain.

In other news, I don't know if any of you have heard of the Reborn league, but it's a fairly popular league with its own rules, essentially creating a new tier. As follows.

-No Clauses
-No Legendaries

Essentially they want to make a league as similar to in game as possible while having competitive battlers. Here is what I came up with at a glance even though I'll probably never get around to challenging.

-Scizor
-Wash
-Amoongus
-Politoed
-Bronzong
-Toxicroak

Thoughts fellas?

One of those specific situation type things I suppose. I personally run psychic over sludge wave as Keldeo is a threat to my team in particular. Plus psychic just generally covers a more broad range than sludge wave. (Celebi being one of the only where sludge is better.) Personally I've found Psychic is better when you are against the rain.

In other news, I don't know if any of you have heard of the Reborn league, but it's a fairly popular league with its own rules, essentially creating a new tier. As follows.

-No Clauses
-No Legendaries

Essentially they want to make a league as similar to in game as possible while having competitive battlers. Here is what I came up with at a glance even though I'll probably never get around to challenging.

-Scizor
-Wash
-Amoongus
-Politoed
-Bronzong
-Toxicroak

Thoughts fellas?

bolt beam weak, you struggle vs strong electric attacks as you have 1 resist. as legends are banned you have to worry about jolteon and offensive rotom-w. will give you trouble, especially if amoongus is down.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
No clauses means you can wreck all sorts of havock, for starters smeargle with spore will be very very hard to stop once its got a sub up. Also, moody abuse can be used on bibarel to make it pretty unstoppable (considering this was banned from Ubers shows just how broken it is).

Also, eww no legendaries because after all scizor isnt really good but pokémon like entei and articuno are unstoppable due to being legendary right?

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
No clauses means you can wreck all sorts of havock, for starters smeargle with spore will be very very hard to stop once its got a sub up. Also, moody abuse can be used on bibarel to make it pretty unstoppable (considering this was banned from Ubers shows just how broken it is).

Also, eww no legendaries because after all scizor isnt really good but pokémon like entei and articuno are unstoppable due to being legendary right?

Hey forget that, no species clause. Just bring 6 Banded Dragonites and kill everything with the appropriate move. Maybe 1 DD Dnite...

Kylo

Survival Instinct
hi, havent posted here for some days lol so.....great ou peaks, too bad i cant do it in ou, so, gratz. Also spidey gratz in cc,
my name isnt changed yet too, so....idk more...we have great ou players so it wont be hard to pick a good war team...too bad i dun have a gif to end this (or image).

did not see no clauses bit. Well you need smeargle/breloom for abuse. And I would make a sun team If i did that challenge
with sub seeder venusaur, and just about any other chloro user that got sleep powder with sub en masse.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :p Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym.

Also, I'm done with finals and classes and I graduated this week so I'm starting to really play competitively (It was harder to get unbanned than I thought.) again. I can also be a lot more active on the forums since I'll be spending the summer months waiting for college. Just an idea: It would be cool if for at least the summer we brought the clan back into upright position since the group still here seems solid and the comp scene is bound to get better with classes letting out. I.E do clan stuff rather than just having a thread to chat about pokemanz. I don't really mind either way but it seems like a cool idea to me.

PO Username: HowToSun and a bunch of alts
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) -0700?
Battling Experience: 1 year on and off. Since it's summer I can play more. I've just peaked 1400 and then tilted hard :D. I hope I can sharpen by battling skills by joining.
Referred by:
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: this looked the coolest

TMP Symbols:

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :p Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym..

Hey forget that, just abuse Drizzle/Swift Swim, or Excadrill and Blaziken

Battling Experience: 1 year on and off. Since it's summer I can play more. I've just peaked 1400 and then tilted hard :D. I hope I can sharpen by battling skills by joining.
Referred by:

TMP Symbols:

Hello hello, the best place to find us would be the Danger INC. channel on PO. Just click on the channels tab, scroll down till you see it and join =]

Just read over the team requirements and like I expected, you have to have 6 different pokes. Also, any moves or abilities pokemon couldnt get in games are off. Though there is nothing about the rules on weather abusers. Seems I built that team with too much of a PO brain. :p Also, all the gyms run 6-0 monotype so subseed would probably crush till dat grass gym.

Also, I'm done with finals and classes and I graduated this week so I'm starting to really play competitively (It was harder to get unbanned than I thought.) again. I can also be a lot more active on the forums since I'll be spending the summer months waiting for college. Just an idea: It would be cool if for at least the summer we brought the clan back into upright position since the group still here seems solid and the comp scene is bound to get better with classes letting out. I.E do clan stuff rather than just having a thread to chat about pokemanz. I don't really mind either way but it seems like a cool idea to me.
but with sun you also get the fire types. Whats that grass gym, sun boosted fire types and Dragonites. GG.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Referred by:

TMP Symbols:
Cool you chose us, WELCOME :D :D

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
That mew we made? It's sick nasty.

Start of turn 8
Mew used Aura Sphere!
It's super effective!
The foe's Mamoswine lost 77% of its health!
The foe's Mamoswine fainted!

T-Pain sent out Scizor!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Scizor!

Start of turn 9
Mew used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
The foe's Scizor lost 87% of its health!
The foe's Scizor fainted!

T-Pain sent out Salamence!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Salamence!

Start of turn 10
The foe's Salamence used Dragon Claw!
Mew lost 157 HP! (41% of its health)

Mew used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Salamence lost 53% of its health!
The foe's Salamence fainted!

T-Pain sent out Starmie!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Starmie!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Starmie used Surf!
Mew lost 178 HP! (46% of its health)
The foe's Starmie is hurt by its Life Orb!

Mew used Volt Switch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Starmie lost 71% of its health!
First Class: lol

Gonna actually need a war line up. As such I want a PM/VM from everyone who wants to play in a war by friday morning UK GMT.
Current roster is magic and Hawk. Ill see if mankey wants to join on PO cuz he don't use the forums.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
So that Reborn league is stupider than I thought. Apperntly the leader gets to choose between singles doubles or triples and they dont have to tell you which they pick till the battle starts. And you can't change teams throughout the entire league.

Status
Not open for further replies.