• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
I already knew that Reborn was a joke, I just didn't want to burst your bubble...

Yah, the words no legendaries ought to have had you worried. Also, nice going with mew, it's really good in times like that, if only it was a bit faster...

Last edited:
thats called azelf really, faster and harder hitting but less bulk. Slightly worse move pool, but you can't complain.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Hey Hey, hows everyone?
I peaked 1406 ou :D with a cool team with uber nicks....:p
Anyways, June and stuff, almost exams period i think, and since this year i dont have to do them, i wish best of luck to the ones that have to do them

magicwar_zps96ef2650.jpg

To war! Eventually.............

Romeo32

PO Username: Romeo32
Timezone:GMT -5:00
Battling Experience: A couple years ago I did a lot of battling in other clans, but I got tired of it, but recently I've gotten back into it.
Referred by: Nobody
If not referred, how did you hear about the clan: I was looking at the guild list and I saw that MM started it

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Have smashed my last exam, and somewhat dissapointed to find PO channel dead. Hows exams/work/etc going for everybody else?

Quotes not working but Welcome to romeo, I'm sure you will be added to the members list later maybe eventually Prohawk Sucks at these things.

If the channel is dead try CPR, normally works. If not try again at a alter time. Im pokemoning just as much but my busy work load (exams are over, but the parties have just begun!) requires I fit more pokemon into less space of time, so i'm laddering hard and fast.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
So fairy types are confirmed and the confirmed pokes to have it to my knowledge are

Gardevour
The jiggly puff line
The blissey line
The azumaril line
Sylveon
And most likely a few other new pokes will have it

I don't know a lot about the type but Apperantly it is super effective against dragons. What killed tinker bell? Poison will probably be a weakness.

Thoughts fellas? I have a feeling it will be a defensive type in the metagame. Since stall is dead.

Sheps you forget, gamefreak doesn't care about the meta. Predictions are
Fairy super on dark as well as dragon. We know fairy is not resisted by dark as hydregion in the video takes the hit super effective IIRC.
Fairy may resist dark, but its more likely to be neutral.
I'd love fairy to resist dragon but it probably won't.
Fairy may be weak to Dark (both super against each other), and probably resists fighting. Fire grass water for neutral, and gardevoir to potentially become a decent pokemon. Azumarill to get a huge boost as it gets a second STAB it can use and probably more moves. Fairy hitting dragon means it can run STAB over ice punch potentially, which could OHKO dragonite through multiscale, hit haxorus for an OHKO which I don't think ice punch does, and be better for switch predictions ETC.
Jigglypuff will still be crap but I will put eviolite on it and use it anyway. With sing.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I think it will be resisted by steel as well as psychic. I'm interested to see what Sylveon can do. They usually give Eeveelutions good stats and a scarfed one could be a good dragon killer. Sand might go down too depending on how strong the fairy scene is.

The Eeveelutions follow a strict stat distribution.

60/65/65/95/110/130, with those 6 being spread out into stats and determining the role. Assuming it gets a 110 or 130 in speed and a 95, 110 pr 130 in an attacking stat supported by movepool it could be a good albeit fragile sweeper, like jolteon and espeon, however perhaps with more moves.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Quotes not working but Welcome to romeo, I'm sure you will be added to the members list later maybe eventually Prohawk Sucks at these things.

You are the one who sucks

So fairy types are confirmed and the confirmed pokes to have it to my knowledge are

Gardevour
The jiggly puff line
The blissey line
The azumaril line
Sylveon
And most likely a few other new pokes will have it

I don't know a lot about the type but Apperantly it is super effective against dragons. What killed tinker bell? Poison will probably be a weakness.

Thoughts fellas? I have a feeling it will be a defensive type in the metagame. Since stall is dead.

I agree with the defensive type, but Magic is right; Gamefreak couldn't care less about the competitive aspect of pokemon. If anything, they seem insistent on causing imbalances to a stable meta (BW2 anyone)

Clefairy line has to get this typing, it just has to

The Eeveelutions follow a strict stat distribution.

60/65/65/95/110/130, with those 6 being spread out into stats and determining the role. Assuming it gets a 110 or 130 in speed and a 95, 110 pr 130 in an attacking stat supported by movepool it could be a good albeit fragile sweeper, like jolteon and espeon, however perhaps with more moves.

Assuming the trailer is anything to go by (which it probably isn't), I'm ruling out 110/130 Atk/SpAtk (whatever that move was). The typing also seems to lend itself towards being more defensive, what with taking some pretty bulky pokes. I'm thinking something similar to Umbreon/Vaporeon, possibly the 130/110/95 in HP/Def/SpDef and 65/65/60 in Atk/SpAtk/Speed or something along those lines

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Hey hows everyone?
Fairy will show up and all these thoughts are cool....lets see if its a good thing to insert in the meta

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Hey so did you guys hear that smogon are suspecting landy i then keldeo! i'm alive btw

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Both? That is really great new for other landy T. Both Keldeo's going bye bye?

Hey so did you guys hear that smogon are suspecting landy i then keldeo! i'm alive btw

I think they are both strong threats to consider when team building, but landorus - I's move pool/power is just to weak to KO certain pokes in OU, so even with an RP it needs a lot of team synergy to weaken pokemon such as latios/as, rotom-w and specially defensive mixed walls(say swampert or jellicent) or special walls (like cress and chansey/blissey)

Keldeo as a scarf in rain is pretty tough, he can easily be the rain mon on the team (if you pardon the pun!), as it gets double stab on those water moves and is faster than everything meta that is not a scarf lati@s (although you might see things like scarf jolteon or starmie or tornadus-I), and can 2hko almost anything that isn't a special wall, even resistances take too much to switch in (if something like latias has taken a hit earlier for maybe 20%, it doesn't want to come in on rocks and take 2 hydro pumps unless is a bulkier variant) with water moves.

Smgono suspected keldeo quite some time ago Hawk, yes. PO never have. The chances are, due to releases and bans since then, the meta has shifted enough to be more in keldeo's favor, even with tornadus-t gone, rain seems just as prevalent as ever, and with sand being a bit more poplar, so is scarf keldeo as it works both on and against sand teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.