• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger, Sweet as Honey! (785)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sweet Honeymitsu is Filled with Danger!

As they begin their travels through the Decolora Islands, the boat stops off at Honey Island, a place that is world famous for making the special Honeymitsu honey gathered by the Pokémon on the island, specifically Combee. As part of a lottery, Ash wins an All-You-Can-Eat buffet offering over 150 different kinds of treats. However, the lottery soon seems to have turned into a trap when Team Rocket appear. While fighting them off, Pikachu accidentally causes a swarm of Beedrill to appear who then attack, separating everyone into different directions. Will they be able to find eachother?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with Ash and co. on the ship.

Parker explains about Honey Island and how the Combee create a special honey called HoneyMitsu.

Ash looks up Combee and is excited to got to the island.

They arrive at the island and Team Rocket are doing a contest scam for Ash and co. and Ash wins.

Ash and co. ride in a car driven by James and taste some of the Honeymitsu and they're all please. Oshawott who came out of his Pokeball, is also pleased.

They get out of the car and walk, right into a pitfall. Team Rocket then do their motto, before capturing Pikachu.

Oshawott knocks Pikachu away from James with a Hydro Pump. Team Rocket bring out Woobat and Yamask.

Pikachu's, Woobat's and Yamask's attacks collide and make some Kakuna fall down and then evolve.

The Beedrill chase Ash and co. and Team Rocket.

Ash and Iris notice that Axew, Pikachu and Oshawott are missing.

Jessie notices Meowth is missing.

Meowth soon walks into Pikachu and a tired Oshawott and Axew. He tries to get on their side it seems and then helps them get some food by cutting some apples off a nearby tree.

Pikachu is reluctant but ends up eating an apple, even though he still doesn't trust Meowth.

Jessie and James follow the lost Pokemon with their Balloon, but end up being chased by the Beedrill and then one pops the Balloon and they go flying off.

Ash and co. come across an angry Ursaring that comes out of a bush and uses HyperBeam on them.

Ash and co. escape the Ursaring and are exhausted from all the running and walking.

Dare Da? Combee.

Pikachu and co. come to a river and Ohawott swims across to the other side, but Meowth is yelling at him because that doesn't helpt them. They then paddle across using a raft.

They then come to a boulder in the middle but Pikachu steers away with his Iron Tail and Oshawott helps too by using Hydro Pump on the boulder.

Some Remoraid use Water Gun on them and Meowth almost falls in, but Axew saves him.

They make it across and Pikachu is embarressed/annoyed after Meowth says something.

Ash and co. are using Charizard and Dragonite to help search for the lost Pokemon and Jessie is using Woobat.

They all run into each other and attack each other with Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Air Slash I think.

The attacks disturb the Beedrill and they all run away again.

Axew almost gets eaten by a Victreebell, but then Meowth saves him and the others pull him out. Victreebell walks away.

Meowth is poisoned and then the others nurse him back to health and he is really grateful.

The lost Pokemon see a town at the bottom of a hill and walk to a road, where a police car stops them and Jessie and James step out, disguised as police officers.

Oshawott and Axew get in and Meowth tries to convince Pikachu to get in and then Jessie and Meowth get impatient and try to throw him in.

Then Charizard and Dragonite spot the Pikachu and Ash and co. come to the scene. Charizard blows away the fake police sirens and then Woobat and Yamask come out again. They use Hidden Power and Shadow Ball.

Meowth goes to attack, but thinks about the good times and then Dragonite freezes him and Charizard blasts them off with Flamethrower.

Ash and co. then get to enjoy the HoneyMitsu on many different deserts that Nurse Joy and her Audino provide for them.

The end.

Last edited:
TR is doing some kind of lucky draw. They let Ash win it.

yay Ursaring

Water Gun to the face was awesome.

I just noticed Dragonite's voice is similar to a belching\hurt dog.

They have Charizard and Dragonite and yet they are afraid of Beedril.

Fantastic Charizard doesn't have to move his wings to fly.

Maybe because its belly is similar to a hot air balloon :p

Apparently they didn't even came across a Combee in a Combee episode. I hope those random ones count.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
A pitfall...

Nice a crapload of Kakuna, nice seeing them they all evolve to Beedrill and attack the kids and TR.

Pikachu, Oshawott and Axew got lost alongisde Meowth.

Omg the Remoraid voices, they are like puking the water gun, SHPLOOOOOOOOOOOOH! hahaha.

Fantastic Charizard doesn't have to move his wings to fly.

Freaking Beedrill XD, Victreebell cool.

Hum Axew learned how to make antidotes from Iris it seems, Meowth got poison/paralyzed and he is making one with Pikachu and Oshawott help.

Fantastic they actually saw through a TR disguise.

Apparently being frozen and then burned makes an explosion happen and sends you flying.

I hope that HoneyMitsu is better then normal Honey, I can't stand it eating more then a little honey they are eating cakes of it ew.

Anyway the ending hasn't been fixed yet, should take a few moe episode like the other one.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
That was interesting. Meowth hesitated to attack. A lot different from the Subway episodes when they were on a mission with Zager.

Janovy

Banned
what did iris do in this episode?
No one did much in this episode, tbh. All she did was command her Dragonite just like Ash commanded his Charizard.

But Axew did something helpful, he actually knows stuff about medicine and herbs.

naughtynun

So the only ones that got lost were Pikachu, Oshawott, Axew and Meowth. I'm going to resist the urge to rant about the writers for yet again wasting the potential in an episode. What a good opportunity this would be to get some interaction in from Palpitoad, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Tranquill, Krookodile, Boldore and Leavanny, you know, the ones that have virtually not interacted with any others. I'm pleasantly surprised not to see all the starters here, but why the heck it to only be four of the most over-shown Pokemon in the entire anime that got lost, I really don't know. Do they purposely not want to show any more than the favourites? I'm surprised they didn't bring in Misty's Togetic and Dawn's Piplup...

I mean how many times does one Pokemon have to get lost!? :( :610: :(

Roll on XY I say...

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So the only ones that got lost were Pikachu, Oshawott, Axew and Meowth. I'm going to resist the urge to rant about the writers for yet again wasting the potential in an episode. What a good opportunity this would be to get some interaction in from Palpitoad, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Tranquill, Krookodile, Boldore and Leavanny, you know, the ones that have virtually not interacted with any others. I'm pleasantly surprised not to see all the starters here, but why the heck it to only be four of the most over-shown Pokemon in the entire anime that got lost, I really don't know. Do they purposely not want to show any more than the favourites? I'm surprised they didn't bring in Misty's Togetic and Dawn's Piplup...

I mean how many times does one Pokemon have to get lost!? :( :610: :(

Roll on XY I say...

Lol the only pokemon with no interactions out of the ones you posted is Palpitoad, the other all had interactions with other pokemon before...DA is about adventuring and promoting cute pokemon thats why all we see is Pikachu, Axew, Oshawott all the time.

It wasn't really Axew fault this time and he got lost with the others.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
and people say the old team rocket is gone :p

They're kind of gone actually, yet they sort of never left.

They act like this sometimes even when they're mostly serious and they've used multiple disguised in Best Wishes before. So I think they're still mostly serious, but they do act like they did here every now and then as well. Probably more so now because there is nothing for them to do.

Anyway the ending hasn't been fixed yet, should take a few moe episode like the other one.

I don't really think that it is something that needs to be fixed.

Personally, I didn't expect to like this episode, but I actually enjoyed it. So, I am happy.

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
So the only ones that got lost were Pikachu, Oshawott, Axew and Meowth. I'm going to resist the urge to rant about the writers for yet again wasting the potential in an episode. What a good opportunity this would be to get some interaction in from Palpitoad, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Tranquill, Krookodile, Boldore and Leavanny.
Well, technically Unfezant is gone so I think her major screen time is over. But for the others, the writers always give them the short end of the stick. I'd honestly given up on seeing them before oak.

naughtynun

Lol the only pokemon with no interactions out of the ones you posted is Palpitoad, the other all had interactions with other pokemon before...DA is about adventuring and promoting cute pokemon thats why all we see is Pikachu, Axew, Oshawott all the time.

It wasn't really Axew fault this time and he got lost with the others.

I'm not blaming Axew, more the writers for not allowing another Pokemon to get lost in its place! I said virtually not interacted, which I believe to be correct. Why does it have to be Pikachu and Meowth who we have seen for literally hundreds of episodes already, Oshawott who has spammed over half of BW's episodes and Axew who is another mascot we see every episode? Why not throw in the ones I mentioned instead of, or even aswell as those, so that Pokemon we rarely see get some screentime rather than the same old favourites getting their butts into every episode. Perhaps one day we'll get lucky and TR will be successful in trying to steal a select few of the gangs Pokemon...

Has it been confirmed that DA is about promoting cute Pokemon? If so, I will not be interested one bit. Also, if DA is about promoting cutesies, then what the heck was the rest of BW!? Ash parading around with his fierce Oshawott, Snivy, Pikachu and Scraggy? The whole of BW has been about cutesies. The last saga of a generation should be the break from that!

If its only cutesies then Ash can send Pikachu and Oshawott to Oak's and I'll have Totodile, Squirtle and Gible please.

Well, technically Unfezant is gone so I think her major screen time is over. But for the others, the writers always give them the short end of the stick. I'd honestly given up on seeing them before oak.

What major screen time!? Its crazy, right? I doubt the writers would even have the decency to give us an Oak episode!

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't really think that it is something that needs to be fixed.

Personally, I didn't expect to like this episode, but I actually enjoyed it. So, I am happy.

No? Like Pikachu the main character not being in the last picture? and Snivy isn't either?

---

No Naughty thats just my opinion from what we have seen so far.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I wonder if Meowth holding back from attacking has any significance in the future?

Sounds like a good episode! Although I can only imagine how many episodes were just like this, even if just Pikachu and Meowth getting lost. Nice to see Beedrill chasing people and pissed off Ursaring.

Now that I think about it...Meowth hesitating is kinda like when Pikachu got amnesia

Last edited: