• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Danger, Sweet as Honey! (785)

i actually like that they had different things to do. in this arc, they are just repeating like they did in other arcs...
Exactly: I agree.

Vipsoccermaster

Another fine Team Rocket episode. I knew Ash wouldn't win by luck, but Team Rocket chose to make him win, lol. Meowth being with Pikachu, Oshawott, and Axew is hilarious, and Meowth pretty much had to return the favor by not attacking them at the end of the episode.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
James: You shouldn't have let yourself get tricked!
Ash: Maybe you're right..
That part cracked me up XD
Anyways, good TR episode.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad episode, as a standalone for the most part.

I loved the line between James and Ash though. Best part of the entire episode. xD

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, especially with the Beauty episode too. Humor in this episode and that episode were pretty well crafted.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This was a good episode. Good to see Team Rocket can still dig holes.

pokeaussie37

Hahahaha, I just loved the moment in this where Ash accused Team Rocket of tricking them, James responds with 'you're the ones who let yourselves get tricked!', and Ash replies with 'well maybe you're right' it might be just me but I found this absolute GOLD :p At least Ash is honest about how hopeless he is about seeing through their disguises.

You know, if I were Ash, if I already knew the Pokemons name, I wouldn't dex the thing.
But, yeah, this is the anime, not the real world

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I always love the split/remix episodes like Forest Grumps and A Hole Lotta Trouble, they're a lot of fun to watch. :) It wasn't necessarily one of the better ones, but it had two things going for it. One was nostalgia- bringing back the pitfall, the victreebel head gag, and the angry beedrill and ursaring. The other would be Meowth getting treated well when he's sick, it was touching. :) Now if only Ash could have held off on that blastoff a few seconds more.... -_-

And Woobat's freakout at Charizard and Dragonite ganging up on him was funny. :)

7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how the Beedrill swarm split Team Rocket up and how Meowth got stuck with Pikachu and the others. Meowth getting sprayed by Remoraid and almost swallowed by a Victreebel was funny as well hee hee.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi's journey through the Decolora Archipelago was bound to involve some filler, but this one was pretty entertaining. The emphasis on Mitsuhoney food products was a nice bonus and it even fit into the Rocket-dan's scheme. I thought that Mijumaru and Kibago were naive for trusting and curing Nyasu, though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
We have seen this plot before and it did remind me of an episode from the Meowth arc way early in Best Wishes. The pro of this episode is definitely that TR is still thinking and making plans on how to succeed. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
I thought this episode would be similar to the Raichu baking episode in DP, unsurprisingly, it wasn't about acquiring honey more so it was about Team Rocket pulling their usual redundant Pikachu thief plots and being sent packing in a string of failures throughout the episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I liked how throughout the episode Pikachu was skeptical of Nyasu's fake nice guy act, which showed that he still remembered Nyasu's betrayal from Raimon City.

This episode has a very back-to-basics feel to it with the old Rocket tricks, the things in the forest that wanted to kill Ash and Co, conflict of getting lost and separated, etc. This was lke revisiting the roots of Pokemon. Cute little filler episode that nonetheless kept me engaged. I was surprised that there were no Combee. But the end of the episode looked delicious, and I don't even like honey.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I did notice that the Rocket-dan's scam in this episode seemed very simple in terms of its execution, which was refreshing after their previous big BW schemes like Operation Tempest.

Scorbunnie

I always look forward to episodes where Meowth has to work together with the good guys so this was one of the better episodes from Unova. Loved how Meowth planned ahead of time to ditch Pikachu and the others at the first oppurtunity.