• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dare to Compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Ok this has nothing to do with Mamoswine and Charizard, Or Bastiodon and Grotle

This is just my 2 cents from D/P 106, In the episode I noticed that Ash had Chimchar and Grotle battling each other, trying to build Grotle's Defenses. Now at one Point Chimchar kinda rolled over Grotle with Flame Wheel and it didnt look like it tickeled.

My whole reason for bringing this up is that it reminds me of a certain angry trainer that Ash loves to criticize. I'm of course talking about Paul, Now even though it was on a much lower scale, it seemed like a very Paul-way of training Pokemon, and now that I look at it in DP 100 when like 10 pokemon attacked Buizel, Pikachu and Chimchar it was sorta like Paul's pokemon attacking Chimchar.

What Im trying to say is Ash seems emulating Paul a bit just on a smaller scale, What do you think?

espeon+glaceon=awsome

The one and only
Ash is gaining more and more trust/self belief and hes building that with his pokemon for Paul

Pearl's Perap

I think Ash is using some of Paul's techniques, however, he's using them with a difference. He's not just mindlessly training his pokémon with these methods, since he has befriended them too and there's a lot of compassion between him and his pokémon.

That, however, seems to be the only thing setting his training aside from Paul's right about now...

Rave

Banned
Its called TRAINING.

Sheesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.