• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

kenluv

Are the Togetics ready? Oh yeah, if you come across an Egg with SV 2550, give it to me for hatching.

KDsage

poke fan
it can have anticipation (fastest), run away or adaptability (longer to do)

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I have two quick questions before I make a request:

1. Are you looking for a flawless Ditto on 5th gen? (I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I figured I should ask anyway)
2. Are you willing to take a wanted Pokemon at a higher evolution stage? (Such as -Adamant/Jolly/Naïve Sheer Force Female Bagon with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV Spread with Dragon Dance- as a Salamence)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Anotherboy24 - I'm willing to trade 2 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Pinsirite, and 1 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Zygarde, possibly more depending on the Zygarde's IV's

@Puffle 752 - 1. I'm willing to accept a cross generational trade for the Ditto, but it wouldn't be worth as much as if it was received on 6th Gen. I'd still be willing to offer you three IV Bred Pokémon for one, but I wouldn't make you a Lifetime Member for it.
2. For the most part yes, the main reason I trade for females is so that I can use them for IV Breeding, so in general it doesn't matter what form there in. That said however I have already received a Bagon in a trade since I opened this store, I just haven't updated the Opening yet.

bott52

Breeder and Trainer
I will give you a female flash fire litwick perfect 5IV for a perfect 5iv female serene grace togepi

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@bott52, Sorry but I've already got a trade for the Litwick lined up, and even then due to the rarity of getting perfect 5iv female serene grace Togepi's, I would have had to ask for more in exchange for it anyway.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Anotherboy24 - The Relaxed one is of notable interest to me I'd be willing to offer for that two iv bred Pokémon of your choice, along with one of the perfect Pokémon that I already have available in stock, if your willing to trade I'll send you a list of those once you make your request. The bold one is less interesting to me, but I'll still offer you one iv bred Pokémon and one of the perfect Pokémon that I already have available in stock for it.

brosufmartin

I have a Zygarde in a poke ball and a Xerneas in a great ball. Would you be interested in these?

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
@Anotherboy24 - I'm willing to trade 2 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Pinsirite, and 1 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Zygarde, possibly more depending on the Zygarde's IV's

@Puffle 752 - 1. I'm willing to accept a cross generational trade for the Ditto, but it wouldn't be worth as much as if it was received on 6th Gen. I'd still be willing to offer you three IV Bred Pokémon for one, but I wouldn't make you a Lifetime Member for it.
2. For the most part yes, the main reason I trade for females is so that I can use them for IV Breeding, so in general it doesn't matter what form there in. That said however I have already received a Bagon in a trade since I opened this store, I just haven't updated the Opening yet.

Sounds good! Would the fallowing relevant IV Pokemon for the ditto work?

Adamant Technician Scyther
Adamant Intimidate Mawille (Female, if possible)
Jolly Blaze Charmander with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance and Outrage

Last edited:

aguilas_hhh

A critical hit!
Hi i want

Torchic
Adamant
Blaze/Speed Boost
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Baton Pass

Male with Speed Boost
My offer is a Skrelp shiny...

ChaosSF

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want:protein Froakie
Nature:timid
IV's:I'll take imperfect just a perfect in speed
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: honchkrow or one 48bp item
Nature:impish
IV's: imperfect
My FC: 1220-6462-0214
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Brosufmartin - I would be interested in both, but my general rule is to trade one IV bred Pokémon for each legendary - if you can give me more specific information on them, such as IV's and Nature, then I may be able to offer more.
@Anotherboy24 - That's correct, I'd be willing to trade 5 IV Bred Pokémon for both of those (With the exception of 5IV Females of a Pokémon where theres only a 1 in 8 chance of it being female)
@Puffle 754 - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready
@ChaosSF - Could I see a copy of that Honchkrow's IV Set? At the very least I'm willing to trade you one for a Focus Band/Sash, but I'd like to see what the Honchrow's IV's are before I make my final decision on it.

On another note, I'm competing in a Pokémon Tournament with a few friends of mine this weekend and therefore I have to prepare for it, as such I will be unable to do any Pokémon breeding until Monday next week. I'll still be around and accepting offers, and I'll be able to trade with people who's orders are ready but I won't be doing any breeding during this time... sorry.

Last edited:

Eljokk

Aspiring Battler
Trade successful. I certainly feel like i got a good deal here, and i strongly recommend this trade shop :)

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Eljokk - Could I ask what Gender the Eevee is first? A Female one with Anticipation is a lot more valuable to me than a male one. Same thing for the Goomy as well?

Eljokk

Aspiring Battler
i can get you a female of both. i'll start on them now. sound good? as stated those are perfect 5iv pokemon, and so, of course, i expect perfect 5iv pokemon for them. :)

as for the froakie, a male is fine. gonna need the mareep to be female though. and since its an absolute chore to breed perfect eevee females, would you mind terribly throwing in a 5iv mawile (female) with intimidate and the egg move fire fang as well? i'll toss over a heart scale if necessary.

Last edited:

brosufmartin

Sorry, I jumped the gun on that one and didn't bother to list any info I'll write it below.

Interested in: I'll list some when you tell me how many I can get.

Offering: Xerneas in great ball, Zygarde in poke ball
Nature: Bashful, Naive
IV's: SpAtk/SpDef/Spd, Def/SpAtk/Spd
My FC: 0688-5591-0961

Last edited: