• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

Copie

Nothing Special
I'd like to officially retract my offer from earlier in the thread. Have had a hard time getting a hold of Wicked, and due to needing the Drilbur for an upcoming local event, I had to acquire it elsewhere. Things happen though, no worries!

Best of luck with the shop guys, cheers.

akaFila

#2L2Q
Interested In:Espurr & Mawille
Nature: Timid & Adamant
IV's:
(Espurr)4 Relevant - 31/x/31/x/31/31
(Mawille)5 Relevant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Offer: Audino(Shiny) & Pinsirite
Nature: Naive
IV's: x/x/31/x/x/31
My FC: 3754 - 6803 - 1211

I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

Phobos

The Collector
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Nidoran (male)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Hustle
IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Stuff that I'm offering in return: I have a shiny Whismur, various BP items, or various X mega stones. Your choice.
My FC: 0473-9087-3150

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi everyone I'm back to breeding since the Tournament is over, as an apology to everyone being forced to wait - for those of you who made an offer on or before the 6th of December, I'll be willing to give you a free IV bred Pokémon that I've already bred, I'll PM you the list when I send you the message saying that your order is ready.

@Phobos - Technically we don't stock those at the moment, but considering that I was actually going to be IV breeding for those next anyway I'll still accept your offer. Though it will have to wait until I'm done with my other orders before I can get around to it. What BP items would you be offering and which X exclusive Mega Stones? The main reason that I'm trying to gather X exclusive stones is for my Brother who has Y so that he has access to every Mega Evolution and I've pretty much got a trade lined up for all of them bar the Mewtwoite X and Manectite.

@akaFila - Deal. Just to clarify though, you want the Espurr to be Male and you don't care about the Mawille's gender?

@phokingbeast - Wicked is the only one of us that offers the Aerodactyl at the moment so you'll have to contact him for that, but I can breed you the ralts if you want. I'll accept two battle Maison items for it - preferably the Life Orb and Assault Vest

@brosufMartin - I'll offer two Pokémon for the Xerneas and one for the Zygarde

Phobos

The Collector
I don't have a Mewtwo X stone anymore, but I am willing to trade the Manectite. Just let me know. :)

brosufmartin

In that case, I'd like a larvitar, gible, and a togepi, all female. You can take your time breeding, I'll check back periodically so if you just want to PM me that'd be great! Otherwise, I'll be checking back here too, so whatever works.

Last edited:

too-weak

Any of these you would be interested in? No egg moves on any yet.

Male Eevee, Admant, Run Away, all 6 IVs are 31. Lv1 no EVs. It's the first time I ever got 6 IVs on one mon.

Multiple Smeargle with 4 or 5 IVs of various random natures, either gender (most of the 5s are male). Some are untrained, some have Daycare exp and possibly a few EVs.

Modest female Sylveon (has random EVs and EXP) with everything 31 EXCEPT for attack (can be bred for more Anticipation Eevee). No egg moves though.
Multiple 5IV Anticipation Eevee males of random natures (including one with same nature and IV as the female Sylveon).

Adamant Kangaskhan. Sadly no egg moves and the spreads are 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Early Bird or 31/x/31/31/x/31 for Scrappy.

Multiple 5IV female Mareep (all with Static) [spoil]
JP GTS: Quiet with 31/x/31/31/31/31
And her offspring (USA) include
Impish All 31 except for Speed
Brave all 31s except for Def
Lax all 31s except for Speed
Careful all 31s except HP
[/spoil]

A Gale Wing Fletching would be wonderful. I might have to for ask extra if you want the 6IV adamant male Eevee or the 5IV Modest female HA Sylveon though.

Don't have anything with Pokerus on my Gen6 yet. So thats one less thing to worry about.

dunkleosteus11

hi dark mephiles, I am interested in: IV/EV training
pokemon I want: whismur
nature: serious/hardy/quirky/ or bashful
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
EVs: 252 in defence, 252 in Sdef, 4 in speed
Ability: rattled
LVL: 1

Pokémon I am offering in return: skorupi
Nature: relaxed
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 Or 12/6/6/5/6/5
Ability: Battle Armor
LVL: 1

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Phobos - Alright I'll take the Manectite in exchange then, I'm breeding the Nidoran's now so I should contact you about it being ready soon
@brosufmartin - No problem on the Gible and Larvitar, but due to the difficulty in breeding Perfect Female Togepi, I have to charge a lot more for them, I'd be willing to trade you a 4 Iv Female or a Perfect Male one, but no a perfect female.
@jnrust - I've already received a Bagon, thanks anyway though
@too-weak - I'd really enjoy either a 5IV Female Smeargle of a random nature (Preferably with a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31, though any spread is fine) or your 5IV Modest female HA Sylveon, I'll trade you the Gale Wings Fletchling in exchange for the Smeargle, is there anything I have that you'd be willing to accept in exchange for the Sylveon, I would be willing to trade more than one Pokémon for it,
@dunkleosteus11 - Unfortunately neither Wicked nor myself currently stock Whismur, sorry

Also I've updated the opening with multiple new Pokémon that I'm currently capable of breeding, so go have a look and see if there's anything you'd like! I should also add the pictures in for all of them in the next couple of days as well!

MondBlack

I know you have a form, and I will fill it, but I want to know how much you value that Pokemon: I have a Shiny Timid Protean Froakie with that spread 23\24\31\29\29\27.

How many 5 IV Pokemon is he worth?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@MondBlack - It's hard to say really, I'm fairly open to negotiation with how much Pokémon on my super want list are worth, but I'll say around three perfect Pokémon would be what I'd offer in exchange.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Gligar
Nature: Impish
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: 4/5 IV Zorua
Nature:modest
IV's:I have a bunch of them so I don't know the exact iv spread for all of them
My FC:pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873 IGN: Jesse

Thankyou, and I hope you all find something that you'd want

Bruin

Espurrfecto
Hi there~

I'm interested in
Mawille
Ability: Intimidate
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: None necessary

Offering
Vullaby
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overcoat
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Foul Play/Roost

FC: 0748 2803 5795
Name: Paris

Thanks for considering. :)

brosufmartin

Would you breed a 5iv female togepi if I also included a shiny vanillite? It has random iv's since I caught it in the wild. If not, I'll just take a 4iv female togepi!

too-weak

I hatched some more Smeargles this week to get some nice 5IV males for myself. Don't have any good moves sketched yet. Here is my full list of 5IV Smeargles for now. I plan to work on Adamant Smeargle and possibly some Solar Power Charmander breeding in later this month.

Out of your list what interests me most would be
HA (Gale Wings) Fletchling. Preferably female so I can hatch more.
HA (Chlorophyll) Bulbasaur. I understand if you can only do a 4IV female. or, if that doesn't work out, a 5IV male.
HA (Rain Dish) Squirtle. Only 12.5% are Female though , so I'd be fine with a 4IV female. or, if that doesn't work out, a 5IV male.
if you happen to get one in the future, Bulletproof Chespin (Chespin, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle are the three starters with HA in Gen6 that I don't have HA for yet). But no worries if you don't.

Female Smeargles [spoil]
have ideal 5IV spread on Jolly Modest and Timid
xx/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/xx Jolly x3
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/xx Jolly
xx/31/31/31/31/31 Modest
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest
31/31/xx/31/31/31 Modest
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Modest
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Quirky
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Rash
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Sassy
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid x 2
[/spoil]

Male Smeargle [spoil]
Have ideal 5IV spread for for Modest, Timid
31/31/31/31/31/xx Bashful
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Jolly
31/31/xx/31/31/31 Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/xx Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/xx Lax
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Modest
31/31/31/31/xx/31 Modest x2
31/31/31/31/31/xx Modest
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid x 2
31/31/xx/31/31/31 Timid
[/spoil]

I was thinking I'd send the female Sylveon and of two Smeargles of your choice over for the Gale Wings Fletchling, Rain Dish Squirtle, and Chlophyll Bulbasaur. If you'd like more than two Smeargles, I could also accept Klefki, Infiltrator Noibat, or Infiltraitor Espurr for them.

Last edited:

dunkleosteus11

hey dark mephiles, I am interested in: IV training
pokemon I want: bagon
nickname: Dracos
Nature: naïve
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Ability: sheer force
egg moves: Draco meteor/ air slash

pokemon I am offering in return: Skorupi
nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 Or 12/6/6/5/6/5
ability: Battle armor

Also, got an extra rufflet lvl1 no idea of the IVs but it has the ability hustle, if you want it you can have it :)

Last edited:

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
Species desired: Honedge
Nickname: Bane
Gender (or pair): Any
Nature: Modest, timid, or quiet nature. Preferrably modest or timid.
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Any
Egg Moves: Shadow sneak if available

Species Offered: Scyther(male)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Technician
Other information: I figured since I have a 6IV pokemon id ask for one with 6IV's aswell, plus a mixed attacking special honedege sounds awesome. Youd be doing me a huge favor since all this poke breeding has exhausted me. I'll understand if you don't accept my offer though since the 6th iv is ussually random.

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@ Dew Watatsumi- Accepted, I'll PM you when the Pokémon is ready
@Bruin - Accepted, I'll PM you when the Pokémon is ready
@brosufmartin - It's not really worth it for me if I try breeding for a 5 IV perfect female, given that the odds are around 1/100 that I'll get one with the perfect IV's and ability. If I get lucky when I'm breeding them I'll offer it to you for the Vanillite, but chances are I'll only be able to give you a 4IV one.
@too-weak - Accepted. I won't be able to breed you a 5IV female, however considering how useful the smeargles and Sylveon would be to me, I'd be willing to trade you a 5IV HA male and 4IV HA female for both the Squirtle and Bulbasaur instead of just one. The Fletchling I'll trade you will be female as well. For the Smeargle, could I ask for from you an ideal spread Jolly female and Timid female one thankyou. Since I've also got a female Klefki already in stock, I'd also like to offer you that in exchange for your 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Modest Male Smeargle as well. I've already got most of the Pokémon you want from me in stock at the moment, so I'll PM you later on today or tomorrow, when your Pokémon are ready for you to pick up.
@Primeguy - I can't accept this deal outright because of how long it would take for me to breed you a Honedge that would meet your specifications. If you want I'll send you a message if I ever get lucky enough to get one on my own and we can possibly organise a trade then.