• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
@Primeguy - I can't accept this deal outright because of how long it would take for me to breed you a Honedge that would meet your specifications. If you want I'll send you a message if I ever get lucky enough to get one on my own and we can possibly organise a trade then.[/QUOTE said:
That's ok I understand, if that day ever comes though please message me.

brosufmartin

Ok sounds good, just PM me when they're all bred.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Pokémon I want:Nidoran Male
Nature:Adamant
IV's:31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return:Shellder (has skill link w/ icicle spear and rock blast
Nature: Quirky
IV's: x/31/31/31/31/31
My FC: Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Hi Dark Mephiles I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want:veniperd
Nature:jolly
IV's: all but sp atk
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: female 5 iv absol with megahorn, sucka punch and play rough.
Nature: naive
IV's: all but sp atk i think
My FC: in sig

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Hi Dark Mephiles, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Gligar
Nature: Impish
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Immunity
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Hawlucha
Nature: Adamant
Ability Unburden
Egg Moves: Baton Pass/Agility/Quick Guard/Me First
My FC: 2981-6950-7472 IG name Rhianne (note, this is different from the last time you traded with me)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Dew Watatsumi - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready.
@Rairyan - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready
@Rhianne - Accepted, I already have one in stock so it's ready to be picked up at any time.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
@Dew Watatsumi - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready.
@Rairyan - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready
@Rhianne - Accepted, I already have one in stock so it's ready to be picked up at any time.

ignore that pm, I have both pokes ready
shellder is x/31/31/31/31/31
zorua is 31/31/31/31/x/31

Alashazam

Humble Forum-Goer
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Charmander nicknamed Smaug
Nature: Modest
IV's: any kind of 4IVs you would prefer
Pokémon that I'm offering in return:Noibat
Nature:Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
My FC: 2148-8336-3451

On a side note, my Noibat is Japanese and has switcheroo.

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Hi, nice shop! I was wondering how many 5IVs I could get for my:
5IV Togepi (Female)
Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Serene Grace
with Nasty Plot

5IV Torchic (Female)
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Speed Boost
with Baton Pass

Also was wondering if I could order off of Wicked13's shop for these, since they were on your want list. Thanks :)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Alashazam - Accepted, I already had one spare so it's ready to be traded to you whenever

@ayerrowdocta - My standard policy would be to trade three Pokémon for either of them, though for the Torchic, I would be willing to on top of that toss in another Pokémon that I already have in stock along with those initial three. The Togepi, while still interesting to me, I'm not quite as desperate for as I'm already able to breed them, I guess I'd still be willing to trade three Pokémon for it though. I can't speak for Wicked, but I think he'd agree with that trade ratio. Wicked's busy at the moment, but he should hopefully be back soon so I could pass your request to him. We haven't really discussed ordering off of each others shops yet, but I think we could do that for you once Wicked's part of the store is up and running again. If there's enough Pokémon in my section of the store that you'd be interested in at the moment though, I'd be happy to make an initial trade for the Torchic now and then you could trade with Wicked in the near future when he get's back.

I'll be making an update within the next two hours to the Pokémon I'm looking for and have available to trade. I've added 5 more Pokémon that I'm capable of breeding: Vullaby, Corphish, Shellder, Hawlucha and Absol.

Last edited:

Alashazam

Humble Forum-Goer
My IGN is Excalipoor so I'll be really easy to find.

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Hi Dark Mephiles, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want:707: Klefki
Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster

597: Ferroseed
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock

359: Absol
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Super Luck/Pressure(Don't care)
Egg Moves: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Megahorn, Sucker Punch

Nature: All of the presets (Adamant for Absol)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Female Torchic
IV's:31/31/31/xx/31/31
My FC: 3840-6328-0008 IGN: Trey

Xecks

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Ralts
Nature:modest
IV's:31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: I can offer a few:6IV Jolly Tyrunt male, 5IV -SpAtk Jolly Venipede with Speed Boost female, 5IV -Atk Modest Charmander male, or a Shiny Amoongus.
My FC:4596-9814-4481

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I have a 6 IV Prankster Riolu, trade for a Skrelp and a Goomy? Genders and abilities don't really matter.

jvillzz

Willing to Trade

Name: Xerneas (Caught in Ultra Ball)
Ability: Fairy Aura
Nature: Calm
x/x/31/31/31/x

Name: Roselia (Female)
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Name: Phanpy (Female)
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31

Very interested in

Gible
Jolly
Sand Veil
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Outrage

Scyther
Adamant
Swarm/Technician
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Razor Wind

Froakie
Timid
Torrent/Protean
31/XX/31/31/31/31

Torchic
Adamant
Blaze/Speed Boost
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Baton Pass

Hi there, I'm interested in these pokes of yours

Female if possible for Corphish
341: Corphish
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Dragon Dance, Knock Off

032: Nidoran(M)
Ability: Hustle
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Head Smash (Adamant Only)

I have these pokes to offer
Poliwag
Timid | Swift Swim
31/xx/31/31/31/31
In stock: 1 Male | 0 Female

Noibat
Timid | Frisk | Female
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Starly
Adamant | Reckless | Male
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Staryu
Timid | Natural Cure
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Zubat
Jolly | Infiltrator | Male
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Mawile
Adamant | Intimidate | Female
31/31/31/xx/31/31
(Level 8 from breeding)

Vullaby
Careful | Overcoat
Egg Moves: Knock Off
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Froakie
Hasty | Protean | Male
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
31/31/xx/31/31/31

Skarmory
Impish | Sturdy | Male
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Brave Bird
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Abra
Timid | Magic Guard | Male
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Beldum
Adamant | Clear Body
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@ayerrowdocta - Accepted, I'll get to breeding those Pokémon for you straight away. I'll PM you when there ready.
@Xecks - Out of the Pokémon you offered I'd be most interested in the Tyrunt. I'll PM you when the Ralts is ready for you.
@mrsora - Accepted. I already have both those Pokémon available in stock and ready to trade.
@jvillzz - I'd be willing to trade those four Pokémon for the three your offering, it'll take me a few days to get the Torchic ready for you though. Could you tell me what the Xerneas IV's are? I may be able to offer you more for it depending on how good it's Iv's are.
@notnotjohn - Accepted, I'll take the Starly and Skarmory in return. Would it be possible for you to breed for females with them? I'll still make the trade for them anyway even if they are male, it's just that I prefer trading for females when possible.

jvillzz

The Xerneas has these IVs x/x/31/31/31/x

And also instead of the torchic would I be able to get

Riolu
Jolly
Streadfast/Inner Focus/ Prankster
31/31/31/XX/31/31
High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch

OR

Dratini
Jolly
Shed Skin/Marvel Scale
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Dragon Dance

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
@ayerrowdocta - Accepted, I'll get to breeding those Pokémon for you straight away. I'll PM you when there ready.
@Xecks - Out of the Pokémon you offered I'd be most interested in the Tyrunt. I'll PM you when the Ralts is ready for you.
@mrsora - Accepted. I already have both those Pokémon available in stock and ready to trade.
@jvillzz - I'd be willing to trade those four Pokémon for the three your offering, it'll take me a few days to get the Torchic ready for you though. Could you tell me what the Xerneas IV's are? I may be able to offer you more for it depending on how good it's Iv's are.
@notnotjohn - Accepted, I'll take the Starly and Skarmory in return. Would it be possible for you to breed for females with them? I'll still make the trade for them anyway even if they are male, it's just that I prefer trading for females when possible.
Added you just now, will be online for the next few hours, so whenever you're ready

Yeah if you can wait a day or two, I can get both of them Female