• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Yes both orders :) Ok I will do the same, hopefully the odds are in my favor.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: nidoran (f)
Nature: adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Helioptile: egg move glare.
Nature: timid
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
My FC: 0216 1983 0061
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them

golden25

Hey men would you only breed the 6ivs rhyhorn with the dusk ball, adament and rock head for the flawless treecko?, or I have perfect 5iv treecko for a perfect 5iv rhyhorn Brave nature, rock head Hab., female and dragon rush

Foget about this request. I breed the rhyhorn took me a while but i got it.

New request:

Pokémon I want:Eevee
Nature:Modest
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
egg moves: Baton Pass/ Yawn

Pokémon I want:Gliglar
Nature:Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
egg moves: Baton Pass/ Cross Poison/ (Agility <--- if possible)

Pokémon that I'm offering in return:Treecko
Nature:Modest
egg moves: Crunch/Synthesis/Leech Seed

My FC:5129-1599-0037
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

EpicSquirtle

No looking back
Hi Dark Mephiles I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Solosis
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
My FC: 2449-4852-1164

Last edited:

Wicked13

Competitive Breeder
Hi Dark Mephiles I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Scyther
Ability: Technician
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Solosis
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
My FC: 2449-4852-1164

Your Order is ready :D adding you right now :)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@too-weak - There's no real specific egg moves that I would be after, though the elemental punches and Focus Punch sound good. Given the distribution of egg moves you've given Adamant or Jolly is probably the best nature in this case for a physical attack set.
@Dew Watatsumi - Accepted, I've already got one in stock so I'm ready to trade whenever
@The Last Jedi - Accepted, I've already got one in stock so I'm ready to trade whenever
@Golden25 - Sorry but I can't really breed for Egg Moves unless there mentioned in my opening. On top of that I wouldn't be willing to trade a female Eevee and Gligar for the Treecko anyway. I'd be willing to accept if you were after a male Eevee, but the females are too difficult to breed.

sunny phoenix

hi did u managed to find a chikorita cause i can breed u one.... i am doing this set calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with leech seed

F-O

Hi! Quick question. Would you accept just heart scales for a perfect? Like 10 or 15?

Thanks

too-weak

Haven't had any luck on the Adamant female yet. But got I managed a 6IV Male with Iron Fist, Adamant, and the four egg moves (still Lv1). Would you rather have a perfect 5IV Adamant female or the 6IV male?
I'm asking since I believe you said you got a Ditto recently. If you'd rather have the female, I'll keep trying. Current odds are about 1 in 134 for a perfect Iron Fist 5IV adamant female. I'll do more eggs, since I still want at least an imperfect 5IV female for myself on this Chimchar.

Last edited:

jvillzz

Dark Mephiles I can't inbox you because your inbox is full so I am answering you PM here. I can be on anyday from 6 AM - 8 AM EST if that works for you. That should be around night time for you if I am not mistaken. If that does not work then please PM me with a time that you can be on to trade and I will be on at that time.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy importing things through (And finding things from previous generations). Anyway:

@Sunny phoenix - I'm not really hunting for one anymore, but I'd still be willing to do a 1 for 1 trade for it
@F-O - I suppose I could, I'm not really hunting for them at the moment though. Tell me what it is you'd want and I'll give you my answer then.

Due to the launch of Pokebank, I've managed to import some more Pokémon through and my available Pokémon have increased. Most notably, I can now offer Beldum for trade. Given that I use a 6IV Ditto for breeding, Genderless 5IV Pokémon will be worth the same as a Standard 5IV Pokémon from me. Apart from that about 20 new Pokémon have been added to my store and my want list has been changed a bit.

Last edited:

Blasto

Hi Dark Mephiles, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Nidoran M (Hustle)
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Bunnelby (Huge Power)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
My FC: 2337-3852-5810
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

We traded a while back, I traded you the female Chikorita. Only reason I say that is 'cuz I noticed I wasn't on your past trades list. Anyway, hope you're interested!!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
hi dark mephiles, I am interested in:
pokemon I want: yamask
nature: what ever is good xD
IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31
ability: mummy
egg moves: disable
Nickname: Khufu

Pokémon offering: mudkip
nature: bashful
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: Mud bomb, Yawn
ability: torrent

I do have a yamask if you need one ;P

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Do you happen to be interested in a 6iv Espurr?