• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

Trainer_Q

No Problem! Just PM me. I will keep an eye on the thread as well. :)

Bestias

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Gible
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Marvel Scale Dratini w/Extreme Speed and Iron Tail
Nature:Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
My FC: you already have it my IGN is Keith
I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Pokémon I want: eevee
Nature:Timid
IV's:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return:frillish
Nature:calm
IV's:31/XX/31/31/31/31
My FC:0216 1983 0061

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Bestias - Accepted. I'll PM you when your Pokémon are ready. I'd want the female in exchange.
@kamoarc119 - Accepted. I'll PM you when your Pokémon are ready.

I've updated my opening slightly with a few more of my wants now that the Pokebank has been launched in Japan. Please note that around a quarter of my current wants will be filled when the Pokebank launches over here, so if you have one that you'd be willing to trade please offer it to me before then or I may not accept it.

brosufmartin

Pokémon I want: Eevee
Nature: Timid
IV's:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Anticipation
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Xerneas in great ball
Nature: Quiet
IV's: 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx

If you think it's worth more because of the IV's, let me know!

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@brosufmartin - Accepted, I already have a male one spare so we can trade whenever.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in male pokemon with the following specs:

453: Croagunk
Ability: Dry Skin
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Fake Out

341: Corphish
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Dragon Dance, Knock Off

090: Shellder
Ability Skill Link
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast

Offering:
Male HAs of the following: Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
They are not IV bred, but I think that matches what you were requesting - let me know if I've misunderstood. I don't think they're worth a 5IV each, hence the lower request.

My FC: 2981-6950-7472 IG name Rhianne

I'll be available for much of the weekend, so this is probably the most sensible time to trade - I'm GMT timezone.

EpicSquirtle

No looking back
Hi Dark Mephiles, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Klefki
Nature: Bold
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Shellos (West)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
My FC: 2449-4852-1164

Jivoo

Hi,

I have a ha impish phantump up for trade. 5iv, no sp attack. Let me know if you're interested. I'd like to trade it for your 5iv adamant starly

2797jake

Pokémon I want: Froakie
Nature: Tmid
IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Items that I'm offering in return:
Could I trade some Battle Mansion items for it?
My FC: 3282-2707-2566

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Rhianne - Accepted, I'll Pm you when your orders ready.
@EpicSquirtle - Accepted, I'll Pm you when your orders ready.
@Jivoo - Accepted, I'll Pm you when your orders ready.
@2797jake - I'd be willing to trade you one for 2 x 48 BP items from the Battle Maison.

2797jake

Sounds good, which items?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@2797jake - I'll accept any two 48BP Battle Maison items in exchange, so if you have any on you that you don't want anymore feel free to give those to me. Apart from that though, I could really use a Focus Sash and a Focus Band. On that note though, I already have a Froakie in stock ready to be traded to you, so just send me a PM once you've got the items.

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Offering:
5IV [-Sp.Atk] Adamant, Unburden, Treecko (Female) w/ Heart Scale attached (Crunch as unlearned eggmove, used as parent lvl 30)

Wants:
5IV [-So.Atk] Adamant, Infiltrator, Zubat (Female) w/ Brave Bird, Defog
5IV [-Atk] Modest, Trace, Ralts (Female)
5IV [-Sp.Atk] Jolly, Pure Power, Meditite (Female) w/ Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch

Jivoo

Ok geeat!!!

Mega Typhlosion

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13 (whoever is more eager to accept my offer), I'm interested in:

Pokémon I want: Deino (no egg moves needed)
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Cyndaquil (egg move Covet)
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (open to negotiation, can offer a 5IV Male or even aim for a 5IV Female but I can't promise you anything)
My FC: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Naemeria - Accepted. I'll send you a PM once there ready.
@Fire Hero - Accepted. Out of the two female's you've offered I would prefer the 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 one. That said though, given the difficulty of breeding them I place the value of 5IV females of species with a 1 in 8 chance of being female as being worth 3 5IV Pokémon. So if you could get me a 5IV Female Cyndaquill I'd be happy to trade you two more Pokémon along with the Deino in exchange. I'll still happily trade just the Deino for a 4IV Female though.

UPDATE: I've added HA Espurr to the Pokémon I can breed, and have made two changes to my trading/breeding policy:

1/ I will now be breeding for up to three hours a day. Given the random nature of breeding within the games, this means that some days I will get multiple orders done, while others I won't get any done. In general this will be slightly less then before. If I don't have any orders remaining then I will spend the remainder of that time working on other breeding projects to increase my selection.

2/ As a general rule before I've been offering to trade exactly 24 hours after I get a response to an order confirmation. From now on I will only be offering this courtesy ONCE. If you are not on and able to trade within ten minutes of this time then I will be offline and you will have to work around a time that I would be available in order to trade with me. If the time you are able to be online does not match up with the time you initially responded then please say so in your response and include a time you would be able to trade. If you don't say anything, then I'm assuming 24 hours afterward is fine.

Mega Typhlosion

@Fire Hero - Accepted. Out of the two female's you've offered I would prefer the 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 one. That said though, given the difficulty of breeding them I place the value of 5IV females of species with a 1 in 8 chance of being female as being worth 3 5IV Pokémon. So if you could get me a 5IV Female Cyndaquill I'd be happy to trade you two more Pokémon along with the Deino in exchange. I'll still happily trade just the Deino for a 4IV Female though.

So far I'm interested in Deino only, so I'd trade you that 4IV Female for it. Do you PM/VM once my order is ready?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Fire Hero - Yeah I'll send you a PM as soon as your orders ready. Since your only asking for one Pokémon from me I should have it ready for you within a day or two.

Kanra

Pokémon I want:
Togepi
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

Pokémon that I'm offering in return:
Feebas
Eggmoves: Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Haze, Hypnosis
My FC: 3153-4129-2393