• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

charcolt12

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:

Pokémon I want: Togepi
Nature: Bold
Ability: Serene Grace
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

AND/OR

Pokémon I want: Dratini
Nature: Jolly or Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Cyndaquil
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

AND/OR

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Shiny Lillipup
Nature: Timid
Ability: Run Away (Hidden Ability)
IV's: x/x/x/31/x/31
Egg Moves: None
My FC: 2036-7627-1070

I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.

Last edited:

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Hi Dark Mephiles, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Zubat (Infiltrator), Rhyhorn(Rock Head)
Nature: Adamant (Jolly on the zubat if possible)
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Togepi (Serene Grace)
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
My FC: 3840-6328-0008 IGN: Trey

If you would rather have somehting else, just let me know :)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@Kanra - Accepted. I've got one already available in stock, so I'll PM you to set up a trade time.
@charcolt12 - Accepted. Given that I put more value in females of Pokémon with a 1 in 8 gender ratio I'd be willing to trade both for a 5IV female Cyndaquill. If you can't get me one however, I'll trade for a male one and the lillipup
@ayerrowdocta - Accepted. I'll PM you when there ready.

charcolt12

I have a few extra female Cyndaquils with the 5IV [-Atk] spread, so they are readily available. I will accept your offer of a Bold Serene Grace male or female 5IV [-Atk] Togepi with Nasty Plot (gender does not matter). As far as the Dratini goes, I recently acquired one from another breeder. There is another pokemon of yours that I would like though:

004: Charmander
Nature: Modest
Ability: Doesn't Matter
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage

Let me know if this sounds good. When you have these pokemon ready, feel free to PM me so we can make the trade.

Just trying to gauge interest here: I am currently working on breeding Adamant Torrent 5IV [-SAtk] Mudkips with Curse, Wide Guard, and Avalanche. Let me know if I should contact you when I successfully bred a few.

Last edited:

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
I just realized that I traded away the 5IV togepi, and the one that I still have is only 4IV. So I have some other things to offer:

Sableye (Female)
Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Prankster
with Trick, Sucker Punch, and Recover

Aipom (Female)
Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Run Away (Turns into Technician)
with Fake Out and Pursuit

Sorry for the mixup, if these don't work with you, just let me know :)

jvillzz

I am offering an Ability Capsule

I am interested in:

Pokémon I want: Gligar
Nature: Impish
IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Immunity

Pokémon I want: Riolu
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster

Pokémon I want: Torchic
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Move: Baton Pass

IGN: Bro
My FC: 5343-8888-2673

2Good

I can offer you the female 31/31/31/x/31/31 prankster adamant riolu w/ bullet punch for a meditie, chansey w/ natural cure, and a rock head rhyhorn

Mr.Sceptile

I can offer you a Hidden ability treecko which is not IV trained for one of the following with IVs in the right stats but 0 in speed.
Duskull
Machop
Mawile
Carbink
Solsis
Honedge.
If this is not a good deal I can offer you any starter from any generation. Chimchar and treecko are the only ones with HA

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@charcolt12 - Alright, I'll change your order then. Also I would be VERY interested in those Mudkip's your trying to breed.
@ayerrowdocta - I'm willing to accept them instead.
@jvillzz - Accepted though you'll have to wait a bit longer than usual on the Riolu, given that I'll have to complete a few more trades before I can breed it successfully. If those trades don't work out and therefore I won't be able to breed it, I'll contact you.
@2Good - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready.
@Mr.Sceptile - I'm not really looking for HA Starters at the moment or even starters in general, with the exception of 5IV Females. On top of that I can't currently offer a Pokémon with a 0 IV in speed. Sorry.

charcolt12

Thank you for your understanding, I greatly appreciate your help. PM me when your pokemon are ready to be traded.

So I heard you like Mudkips. When I get the perfect offspring for a Mudkip, you will be the first to know. For some odd reason though, currently I cannot trade any of my Mudkips online, via GTS, person to person over the internet, or Wonder Trade. Hopefully that changes soon, but I have been experiencing problems over the last few days. I will keep you updated though.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
Pokémon I want: Goomy
Ability: Gooey

Pokémon I want: Litwick

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Mudkip

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Cottonee
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Memento, Encore

Notes:
Working on adding Avalanche, Curse, Wide Guard to Mudkip
Cottonee Nature/IVs designed to be used with U-turn in addition to Egg Moves

I am also currently working on Totodile w/Adamant Nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread, and EM: Aqua Jet, DD, Flatter, and Ice Punch. How many Perfect's would I get for a female one?

My FC:1177-7868-7588

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
@ubernerd37 - Accepted. My standard rate is three Perfects for a female Pokémon with a 1/8 ratio.

too-weak

I was planning on hatching some starters this week. Hoping for a 5IV females on some of them. Any starters and nature you'd want in particular if I get some 5IVs?
Since Pokebank still isn't in USA, I'm looking for 5IV females Slowpoke with Regenerator, Corphish with Adaptability, and Venipede with Speed Boost.

If any of these below would interest you, let me know what nature you'd like, and I'll work on them first.

Current Progress toward 5IV female is listed in parenthesis. I have 6IV fathers ready for all of these once I hatch a female.
HA Chimchar (Currently at 4IV female with Fire Punch and Thunder Punch, but wrong nature. Can add extra egg moves at request)

Chikorita (Timid female, imperfect 5IV)
Totodile (male no IV)
Cyndaquil (male no IV. Can add any four egg moves upon request but no egg moves on atm)

Turtwig (male no IV)

Oshawott (male no IV. Can do 4 egg moves of choice if needed)
Snivy (currently at 4IV timid female)

Last edited:

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Hi Dark Mephiles!

Do you still want that Mudkip? If not I might have some other pokemon to offer. I also finally got around to making my Totodile breeding pair, so I'm just waiting on luck now. I can include a Heart Scale as well for the Egg Move.

Pokemon offered: Totodile
Ability: Torrent
EM: Flatter, DD, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet

Pokemon I want: Heracross
Ability: Moxie
EM: Rock Blast

Feebas
Ability: Swift Swim

Frillish
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cursed Body

Last edited:

Blasto

Pokémon I want: Chespin (Bulletproof with Spikes and Synthesis)

Pokémon I want: Magikarp (Rattled)

Pokémon I want: Meditite (Pure Power with Bullet Punch)
Nature: Jolly

Pokémon I want: Deino

Pokémon that I'm offering in return: Chikorita (Must be bred, do not have at the moment but I have the parents. I am using one Japanese one English so a Shiny is possible)
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Gender: Female (may take longer than male but i will try my best.)
My FC: 2337 - 3852 - 5810

Last edited:

golden25

Pokemon offering: Treecko
Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Crunch/Synthesis/Leech Seed
Ball: Poke Ball

Pokemon requested: Rhyhorn
Nature: Adament/Brave <-- if possible but preferable ^.^
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Iron Tail/ Dragon Rush/ (Ice Fang <-- if possible)
Ball: Dusk Ball
My Fc: 5129-1599-0037

I also have Females:
1. Flawless 6iv with overgrow, nat. Modest, egg moves same as the male above
2.Nat: Modest, Hab:Unburden, IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31 , egg moves: same as the Male above. x2
3. Nat: Modest, Hab:Overgrow, IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 , egg moves: same as the Male above.
4. Nat: Modest, Hab:Unburden, IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31 , egg moves: same as the Male above.
So let me know if you accept and whant your offer for a female.

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi everyone, sorry for not being active for the last week or so, I've been busy and haven't had much time to breed. I'll be getting back to work on breeding soon though I've had to adjust my times a bit.

@too-weak - Well all of them interest me of course, of them though, I would have to say Chimchar purely due to the extra egg moves.
@ubernerd37 - So if I'm understanding you right, you want that second order as well as the first one? If so I'll get to breeding them straight away. Your currently at the top of my priority list so I should hopefully have them ready for you in 2-3 days. I'm still very interested in the Mudkip by the way, though the Totodile is worth a bit more to me at the moment.
@Blasto - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready.
@Golden25 - I'm not really interested in the Treecko enough for me to breed you that Rhyhorn. Sorry.

Other Important notices:
1/ I GOT A 6IV Ditto! Since I'll be using it to do most of my breeding from now on, I'm going to be a lot less fussed about Gender when trading.
2/ A slight change to my trading terms, this is mainly when ordering in bulk from me, but if you don't specify Gender/Ability when making an order, I may be willing to charge you less in exchange for them.
3/ From now on I will be unable to trade between the hours of 4am - 1pm GMT +10 or on Thursdays under that time zone. Any other time will be fine most of the time.
4/ Expect a MAJOR update to my stock within the next 24 hours. Due to the Ditto I can now breed Genderless Pokémon and Male 5IV Pokémon that I've got in storage for 5IV's regularly.
5/ Eljokk will hopefully be joining the shop soon as a breeder, so please keep an eye out for this.

golden25

Hey men would you only breed the 6ivs rhyhorn with the dusk ball, adament and rock head for the flawless treecko?, or I have perfect 5iv treecko for a perfect 5iv rhyhorn Brave nature, rock head Hab., female and dragon rush

too-weak

Any nature or specific egg moves you'd like for the Chimchar? It's Field egg group, so I can give her any combination of FOUR egg moves plus the nature you'd like. I'm off from work until Wednesday morning this coming week and have no currently have no other orders on hand.

I'm leaning Focus Punch (to take advantage of Iron Fist on predicted a switch/status move) and Fake Out (break sash/strudy, and useful for u-turn sets or doubles) to go along thew two elemental punches. Not sure on the nature yet.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Want: Feebas
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse/Hypnosis

Offering: Smoochum/Jynx
Anility: oblivious
Nature: Modest/Timid
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: none (got a 6iv ditto as parent)

IGNl Jesse
fc: 1332-8918-6873

Last edited: