• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Balls

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
for some weird reason this reminds of pokemon 4ever when the hunter used dark balls to turn his pokemon evil

Night_Walker

Actually, they are!

Dark Ball:
darkball.png

Snatch Ball:
318.jpe

The only obvious difference is that the black on the Snatch Balls were changed to green on the Dark Balls.

This is really freaky! :eek:

Um to me they really do look different.

The ball looks like it has scales all over it, while the black on the snatch balls is only broken up by those purple strips on the top.

...Eh maybe I'm being too picky, still I like the look of the snatch ball more then the dark ball.
I wish there was a store somewhere where you could customise your own pokeballs; you know you buy a pack of standard balls/great balls/ultra balls/other type of ball then you can pick your own colour scheme for them. Now that'd be really cool!

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
See. You WERE wrong. And yet before you INSISTED on saying you were right. Face the fact, being a lier is not cool -.-

fhqwhgads