• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Face-off Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and that ends it, everyone! The longest Face-off (timewise) in DFO history has been ended now. I have an announcement to make, but not going to do it now.

ONE POST PLEASE

If I get more than one, instant tempaban, no questions asked. Make sure you read my next post, as I am sure you will find it--engaging.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Um, should I make a post, then? If not, dang, I've been tempabanned...

Well, what can I say? I have been quite fortunate to have had such a successful Face-off this year. Ultimately, the DFO+DFOV2's post coutns together make them have the most psots in the Face-offs (ever, perhaps, check out the Archive). A few notable users I would like to mention. Although I a incredibly satisfied on how weell the Sharing+Carign rule worked, a few users have tallied quite many times. The name I am going to mention--Wig. He sometimes would tally when he did not even post once.
Shining Alakazam deserves a thanks for ensuring this palce did not get clsoed during the MGA crisis, else, I would not be making this post right now.

8922 posts is a lot. We need a post update...just look it up...(lagging)...

What now, you ask? It is a new year, whcih means new Face-offs. With new Face-offs come old Face-offs. This is one of them. The Dark Face-off Version 2 ends here. I hope you enjoyed it.

CEASE POSTING
REPORTED FOR MOD CLOSURE

Thanks, and have a happy New Year's Eve! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.