• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Face-off Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
AM Will Most Likeley Devour all 3 of us for Uncontrolable Blabber
Croconaw

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Young son, I have not. It is only 42 if it's apple chocolate fudge raspberry pie. But sadly, it is lemon. That will change in due time, son.

Croconaw. I scream! We scream! We all scream for WDt's ice cream of pure happiness!

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Sure, why not Crocanaw.
Hey Y'all for a few of you, long time no see. :)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Hey Wig, you just HAVE to check out my new face off, I mix real numbers wioth imaginary ones :)
Crocanaw
And correction Wig, I eat the cookie.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Wow SnoWing, I haven't seen you in AGES!
Crocanaw!

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
Hi Kikas! I've been really busy, and fed up with lag. Looks like it isn't around so much anymore. :D

Shiny Poochy!

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Yeah, probably cause Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the lag or something, or the fact that I returned after the Stanley Cup finals and the fact that my Computer crashed... again.
Crocanaw!

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HI SNOWING! ^__________^

Kikas, your face-off is off the snow and into da tree crib, ya dig, g-dawg? Out of the lollipop steam boat and totally into the sunny beaches of peppermint bay?

Crecenaw.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Croco again.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Kikas, your face-off is off the snow and into da tree crib, ya dig, g-dawg? Out of the lollipop steam boat and totally into the sunny beaches of peppermint bay?
So you're saying my face off is Black Paul Mccartny's cocaine?
Crocanaw

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Lol, and I thought French was hard.
Crocanaw

Status
Not open for further replies.