• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Fairies

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Pokemon
XY Yeveltal x2
XY Yveltal EX x2
XY Spritzee x1
XY Aromatisse x1
XY Xerneas x2
XY Xerneas EX x1
XY Pikachu x2
XY Raichu x2

Items
Great Ball x2
Professors Letter x3
Roller Skates x2
Startling Megaphone x2
Ultra Ball x2
Fairy Garden x3
Life Dew x1
Muscle Band x4

Supporters
Corless x2
Lysandre x2
Tierno x4

Energy
Darkness x9
Fairy X7
Double Colorless Energy x4

One problem I've been having is not getting enough basic Pokemon and loosing in the first few turns, also I think I should added 1 more Spritzee and Aromatisse but I'm not sure what to take out
As for cards I have I have a pretty big collection both in real life and on TCG online so suggest anything that you might think would help

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Skyla would be great for grabing things out of your deck, max potion helps as you can move energy around at will, and more supporters like 1 pokemon fan club to get out EX's and basics, N, shauna, juniper, bianca, 4 colress, just so you can get new hands, more options. And 1 super rod to get things back if they get discarded.