• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Flygons/FXS's Sprite Gallery!

How good are my Sprites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
pkmn XD trainer said:
Could you try a Latios when you have time thanks
here you go
Latios.gif

It was one of my first scratches, I didn't bother showing it because it was so sh*t...

Charmander

Boulder Trainer
hey flygon your sprite thread IS SO COOL i lLOVE ALL YOUR PIXEL ARTS/SCRATCHES!!!! im just wondering how did you make them? i want to make Pixel Arts/Scratches just like you! can you teach me please?

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
i just love them all almost the best work i ever saw

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
Charmander said:
hey flygon your sprite thread IS SO COOL i lLOVE ALL YOUR PIXEL ARTS/SCRATCHES!!!! im just wondering how did you make them? i want to make Pixel Arts/Scratches just like you! can you teach me please?
Well you just draw any thing from a plain white background, when the outlinnes done, do the colours, then colour the out line.
Im not a that good at explaining, so I tingk it might no help that much.

pkmn XD trainer said:
Thank you very much Flygon is it ok if you could do Drago my pet dragon
drago5mp.png
I,ll try do one, but not now, gotta do this fusion.

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
i like this manene
looks cute
no you are not bumping till one week

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Whoa, the Charmander's head is humungous and the Manene looks anorexic.
Great job on the Pixelart!

Oh, forgot, Charizard looks weird, especially the head.

Your Manene rocks! But the Latios...the shading is a little weird on the wing, and I just think the nose(?) part should be pointy. Nice job overall!

You are extremly good at scratch spriting, Could you plz try Quagsire?
BTW, on your poll it says perfect but some details need fixing(Or something like that)
If your perfect, why does it need fixing?