• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Indigo Pokemon Art...

Last year i started with my Pokemon fanart, so here are some of my artworks...:)

Starting with some older ones...:)

My Pokemon prints:
[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Really good artwork. ^o^ The Gengar and Haunter silhouette art with the town in the background reminds me of the artwork from the Crystal version game booklet. :3

Psychic

Really and truly
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Your artwork is really neat - I love the simple backgrounds with only a few Pokemon here and there. It gives the work a nice, uncluttered look that never feels too crowded, which can be a challenge when so many artists feel the need to feature as many Pokemon in one image as possible! I like the textured looks some of them have; while the first image is cool in that it looks very much like a traditional graphic design, the others look more scenic and lively. Very cool!

That said, we do ask that all artists comply with the Serebii Forum Rules, which state that posts cannot be SPAM and must have substance (so just saying "Thanks..." doesn't really cut it on its own), so please avoid that in the future! Additionally, you may only advertise other websites in your signature. As a result, I will have to remove your Redbubble links, however you are more than welcome to include the link in your signature instead. :) Please also be sure to read the Fan Art Rules as well!

Thanks,

~Psychic