• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dark knight of light (Zekrom) black and white to current

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
First off this is a black and white to noble victorie's deck, once next destines comes out, this deck will become such a beast, It might even make it's own mini culture like twihards or justin beiber fans, but all in due time (please note this is the deck I meerly made the beast). So I refined this deck hardcore, the day I posted my last decklist I tore that deck apart to make this deck, I was looking at zekrom so hardcore in the food section of walmart it made a baby cry, true story's. Then watched the new pokemon movie and was like, yes thats awesome, so un-prosed by that I continued. I went 4 or 3, 3-3, 4-4, then refined by adding in cobalion, vileplume, catcher, vanilla's, victini's, reshiram+enigine, a fridge, the tv ate the couch, kyurem, a giant bear groaned in my mother's face, thundurus, virizion, archeop's, carracosta, druddigon, damigirgggususgis, bisharp, then I was like eff it I'm making this...

4 zekrom (1/3 or 2/2, I'll decide when I get my zekrom EX's)
4-4 Eelektrike
2 tornadus
2 terrakion

3 dce
2 fighting energy
10 electric energy

2 dual ball
4 N
4 communication
4 evolite
2 max potion
2 defender
4 switch
3 junpier
4 cheren

strategy, setup tornadus, attacker t2 with hurricane, while setting up dynamotor and zekrom, retreat then attack with evolite and defender and take no damage, for any damage taken, retreat, setup another zekrom with evolite asap and attack, terrakion is for magnezone right now (will change once we're rid of half the current meta)

deck sim's

against cobalion: tornadus kills cleffa, cobalion, he's to slow, tornadus wins

against kyurem: zekrom + evolite+ defender, boltstrike, I get outraged back, thats 100, then outrage, BOLT STRIKE, outrage, BOLT STRIKE, OUTRAGE!!!! BOLT!!!! DE?at?H!!!!!!!!!!

against magnezone: tornadus and zekrom tear apart magnezone's setup, player rage quit's.

against victini: victini does 60, OUTRAGOUS PRICE"S FOR DEAD VICTINI"S!!!!!!

against mewtwo: tornadus punches mewtwo in the face, tornadus is fired, zekrom rage aquit's mewtwo, mewtwo is fired.

against ZPST: ZPST lose's due to inconsistency.

against durant: your stupid, you put my energy in my disco for me, bolt, bolt, outrageously dead ant's.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Zekrom EX, so as of current no, how the deck play's, even if you have a counter all I have to do next turn is play N, get a zekrom with an electric energy, dynamotor and give me your muffins, that or retort in a retaliative manner, once everything is setup, everything in this deck turns into a turn 1 attacker.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
50/50, thats the thing, you want to setup the engine asap, so being able to stall with the engine cards like tynamo or tornadus doesn't take away from setting up zekrom asap, for instance, dynamotor only works for the bench, to retreat takes away from the overall strategy. the basic startgey is to get something like 2 pokemon/t/s/s and 4 energy and 1 juniper, or 3 energy, setup and use the other cards drop the energy turn 2 once dynamotor is setup and attack with bolt strike turn 2, the reason behind this is to be able to setup zekrom, stalling eary game is almost useless in this current format, everyone start's with a dragon or a cleffa, anything else and you usually got a bad start, also there's other thing's to consider like the fact of keeping it strictly to the engine only, forinstance, any card that can help setup the mainline attacker is a good card because it helps' either shield the bench from active attacks, but the whole point of making certain of that is to be faster then your opponent, and thats the plan with this deck, to be faster then they can be, with emolga, take's into concort of having 2 zekrom on the bench instead of 1, also dynamotor ony attaches to the bench and you can't retreat and use a power at the same time, as far as I know, on top of that I have to stick to the borderline strategy of powering up and healing zek on the bench, or having the option of torndus to attack with as well. in other words emolga doesn't hellp that much.