• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark souls

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Yes, it is probably my favorite game of all time. Its execution is flawless in my opinion. The fact that it's so horrifically unforgiving makes it a challenge.

Djura

99% chance to hit
I've played both Souls games for months on end and I never get tired of it. Not only is the crushingly hard difficulty to my liking, it's also deep. I'm still working on my Obsidian Greatsword build, and so far it works.

And apparently, Dark Souls II has no direct connection to Dark Souls's story. If they're gonna make a completely new story, that's fine. I just hope Miyazaki, even if he's just supervising, can nudge the team in the right direction.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Anyone been doing the Catarina Christmas thing?

[spoil][img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/acebf7b9ce1d42606b80bb9d90e2a0b6/tumblr_mfar7llFoo1rn9ge0o2_500.png[/img139][/spoil]

I was doing some Onion Santa invasions last night, was tons of fun. Running low on presents now.

Also, some people like to kill Santa on sight, maybe invading is the wrong idea, but summon signs take too long.