• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Storm

*PM list updated*

Thanks for reviewing, but why do you care about Jessie's name so much? She grew up (FINALLY!!!) and realized her hair was crap, and she wanted a new identity. You smart one you, though it being Jessie was kinda obvious from the last chapter....

Yayz for no mistakes!!!

Jessie just doesn't seem like Jessie without the name Jessie! (Whoa, that was a confusing sentence...) I thought it was Jessie from the last chapter, but I wanted... ironclad proof before I made any accusations. XD.

Adios! <33,

~!MK!~ ;258;

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Brilliant! You are once again cruel enough to leave it as a cliffhanger lol. I cannot wait til the next part, hurry up and write it lol. sorry about my enthusiasm I am very hypo.
~CuteDrew667~
xoxoxo

Torchic23

gee that's swell
'Tis fine, I'm hyper too, I'm just glad you read. It wouldn't be a mystery without the cliffhangers, eh?

Alright, Kitteh, thanks for voicing your opinion, it's good to know what the fans want. Still, there's no changing Jessie's named now, but if it makes you feel better, James still calls her 'Jess', I kept that because I liked it when he called her than in the show XD

'Tis fine, I'm hyper too, I'm just glad you read. It wouldn't be a mystery without the cliffhangers, eh?

Alright, Kitteh, thanks for voicing your opinion, it's good to know what the fans want. Still, there's no changing Jessie's named now, but if it makes you feel better, James still calls her 'Jess', I kept that because I liked it when he called her than in the show XD

:D I know about the no name change, it's your fic, so do whatever you want. XD. Can't wait for the next installment!

<33,

~!MK!~ ;258;

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Argh! I want to update so bad, but I've been too busy with school!! *Shoots self* Okay, I can't shoot myself, I gotta finish this story still! >< (<- Insaneness)

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Feel a little late in comming to this fic, but it's better to be late than never! *cringes at the corn*

Anyways this is a great fic with wonderful description and a plot that keeps you guessing. Like what actually happened to May just before the fic started? How did Jessie *is slapped* OW! sorry, sorry! *cringes* it will never happen again mistress...Jessica get powerful? Where is Meowth? Is Harley involved? How did they make Flygon evil? What's up with the storm? How did Team Rocket get powerful enough to actually steal pokemon? AND WHERE THE HELL IS ASH!

so yeah...just a few questions...
Please add me to PM list!
Thankies

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Thanks for reading, you're not late, you just walked in on my stupid writing block, I've trying to write the next chapter for a while now...

As for all the questions...

Like what actually happened to May just before the fic started?
I'll reveal that in an upcoming chapter, right now, you gotta try and guess, but you'll know real soon ;)

How did Jessie *is slapped* OW! sorry, sorry! *cringes* it will never happen again mistress...Jessica get powerful?
Well, um, we all know Jessie's bossy attitude, she really got no where in life so she uses James and Meowth for her dirty work and acts like she's powerful. Notice their HQ is in an old warehouse XD

Where is Meowth?

Doing stuff. Don't worry, he's still a part of TR, but he hasn't had anything to do with the story yet, but he'll have a small part soon.

Is Harley involved?

Maybe, Maybe not... you'll find out later (You're hating me for saying that so much, right?)

What's up with the storm?
Oh, this is a major, MAJOR, part of the story, yet, no details yet, It's all explained later. I've given little hints in the story as to what it's all about...

How did they make Flygon evil?
Hmm, how should I describe this? Kinda like Team Snagem turning Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon, it's kinda like that. (Don't worry, Drew will get his Flygon back sometime!)

How did Team Rocket get powerful enough to actually steal pokemon?
They finally got smart I guess. Plus, being all secrety and stuff and not going out in the open to get shocked a millon times seemed to work out for them.

AND WHERE THE HELL IS ASH!
You'll find this out real, real soon :)

*PM list updated*

Esperon

An old PS luva!
LOL, thanks for answering those, I wasn't really expecting them to be answered as I was illustrating how the plot keeps you guessing ^^

s'all good though :D can't wait for the next chap (i know i alreay said that, but it's the truth!)

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Well here, now you don't have to wait that long :)

Dark Storm: Chapter 7
Rating: PG-13 Like Always

Another dreary, boring day passed. May and Drew were asleep, though May was laying on Drew, and his arms were around her waist. Although they were asleep, they both kept a content smile on their pale faces.

Drew stirred slightly, and then finally woke himself up. Unfortunately, May was rather sensitive and also woke up after sensing his movements. “Drew…” She murmured.

He chuckled, but then turned serious again. “We really have to think of a way to get out of here before something really bad happens to you, May.”

May was now fully awake, and was frowning like Drew. “But how? They took all of our Pokemon…”

“We can’t just give up though, I can’t let them do anything to you!” Drew said in a more forceful, confident tone.

A small tear formed in May’s clouded blue eye. Not as playfully, she dug her head into Drew’s chest. She slowly worked her way up to his face where she gave him only a light kiss.

“We’ll work it out, okay?” Drew assured the girl. Without a word, May looked into his eyes and nodded. “So just help me think of something we can do to get out, please?”

She turned away, but not to ignore Drew, but to do what he had asked her, to think. Then she heard Drew gasp, then just barely say, “M-May!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back at the Pokemon Center, Brock finally showed that he was depressed. Nurse Joy was slowly spending more time with him because there wasn’t much to go over with Officer Jenny.

“Brock, it’ll be okay, your friends are fine, I’m sure!” Said Joy with false happiness.

Brock could sense that she was just trying but wasn’t sure, yet he enjoyed her company, so he replied, “I know, but…I just can’t help but miss my friends now.”

Nurse Joy looked down, what else could she say to him? “I know, but for now, we can only hope for the best…”

“But, I got thinking, what if it really was Ash? I mean, I wouldn’t ever really expect that, but I think May would have known better than all of us,” Said Brock as calmly as he could. He took a sip of his coffee, but then just started to sob. “Why didn’t I just trust her? But honestly, I don’t know the difference of truth and lie anymore…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
May knew right away what was wrong. A light pink aura surrounded her body, then, almost like a Pokemon evolving, May started glowing and her shape began to change. When the pink aura and the glowing wore off, in May’s place sat a Skitty!

”Nya?” May attempted to talk, but that’s how it came out.

“May!” Drew yelled.

She sat there, just as clueless as Drew as to how she had just become a Skitty, but then a memory came back to her. The day she was kidnapped at the Pokemon Center, she wasn’t just seeing things, that translucent Skitty she had seen jumping at her, at had something to do with this.

“So it has finally happened!” Exclaimed a voice. May and Drew turned around and saw Jessica before them. “I heard all the delightful yelling and knew just what was happening!” She said with a laugh.

Drew grabbed the bars of the cell. “What the heck did you do to her!” He yelled with fury.

“Don’t worry, she can go back to being human at any time that she wants. Then back to a Skitty whenever. From the start we knew that she would gain this power and that’s why we needed to capture her. So many people were getting in my way, so I moved them, and now look who I have, just the one I needed, May! Just how did we know? Well that’s why I had our newest member check her out for us!”

Drew interrupted, “Why would you need that kind of power? Why did you have to hurt someone like May?!”

“I was just about to answer that! Shut up! Anyways, this power was needed because it’s said to summon the strongest Pokemon in the sea! We don’t know how this power does it, but the point is, it does. But to answer your other question, do you honestly think I care about other people? Your pathetic little girlfriend isn’t going to die, so I don’t see any problem with what I’m doing!”

Drew growled, but this time, there really was nothing he could do. “Okay, then how does she change back!”

“I was considering not telling you, but I’m feeling somewhat nicer today! Okay little Skitty, are you listening? Just imagine your old self in your mind and you’ll go right back to normal!” Jessica said.

May did so, and it worked! She was back to herself again! Drew smiled slightly, but turned back to Jessica who was of course, grinning still. “You do the same to become Skitty, well, I mean imagine Skitty, not yourself, you’d probably be too stupid to figure that out on your own,” She added.

May glared at Jessica. Then a little cat Pokemon walked up next to Jessica. It was tan colored and had a shiny gold coin on its forehead. Meowth looked rather concerned for once.

“Hey Jess, don’t you think this is just a little harsh---“ Meowth was cut of by Jessica’s hand smacking him. Meowth lie on the ground holding his head in pain. May and Drew cringed, it looked painful, but they managed not to say anything.

“Well you two, you’ll be coming with me, I’d like to prepare before we go out and capture the legendary Pokemon!” Exclaimed Jess, leading the two out of their little room. Jessica made sure to grasp May’s wrist tighter than Drew’s.

She stopped in front of another cage, May looked over and gasped. Inside she could see three figures, one she recognized, and it was Max! Then she saw Pikachu sitting on the last figure’s lap. She squinted to figure out who it was…

Both Drew and May seemed to figure out who it was at the same time, because they both looked shocked.

May finally managed to say, “T-That’s---!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An older purple haired man was walking through one of the dark hallways of the warehouse, one of his most trusted Pokemon at his side. The Pokemon was a scary mixture of a cactus and a scarecrow. It was a Cacturne, the same one that had attacked May and Drew! James sighed and just suddenly stopped and was shaking.

“Cacturne, am I doing the right thing? I’ve always wanted to be rich and powerful without the help of my parents, but not at the cost of hurting other people and Pokemon…”

Although Cacturne may appear scary, James’ was very kind and friendly. It looked up at him, but it didn’t nod or shake its head, it didn’t know what to think.

“Cacturne, cact…” It mumbled.

“I don’t know either. I think Meowth is starting to feel the same way. Jess has never been this mean before…”

Cacturne had been there for almost every adventure Team Rocket had, as a Cacnea before it evolved and it knew what James meant. Even though May’s Skitty had once messed up her hair while Jessie was trying to catch a Surskit, she still wasn’t this bad.

”Believe it or not, I think I should be helping the twerps for once. There’s no helping that one though, he’s crossed the line…”

James turned himself around. “First thing’s first, I’m going to release the twerps’ Pokemon!”

He started almost sprinting back to a special room with the pokeballs in it, Cacturne was not far behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back at the Pokemon Center about 10 minutes later, Nurse Joy ran over to Brock. “Brock! I have really great news! May’s Beautifly turned up! It may be able to lead us to where she’s at!” Joy exclaimed.

Brock stood up with excitement. “Where is it?!”

At Brock’s words, Beautifly fluttered in, it looked tired from flying in the rain, but it landed on Brock’s shoulder going on about something. “Beautifly! Beautifly! Beau!”

“Okay Beautifly, think you can show me where May is?” He asked.

Beautifly nodded and attempted to fly again, but it was exhausted. It collapsed into Brock’s arms. “Maybe in a little bit?” He asked with a gentle smile.

Beautifly opened its eyes again and stared out the great window of the Pokemon Center's lobby, it looked really worried. It had no idea where May was, but it assumed it was in the same place that it had been, it could at least show Brock that old warehouse when it was feeling better.

“Beautifly…” It muttered.

“I’m really glad you came back here, thanks to you we might be able to find everyone that’s missing! And finally figure out what’s going on with this storm and everything else. I just so confused!”

“Oh my, poor Beautifly!” Exclaimed the Nurse as she walked back in to check on Brock.

“It just needs a little rest, then we’ll have it help us find May, Pikachu, Max, Drew, and Ash!”

All three were now staring out of the window, but a more confident, happier look. May wasn’t as far now…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, in the next few chapters, everything will start making sense, he mystery is slowly becoming solved. Quick spoiler, you'll find out what happened to May before the first chapter! That should be interesting :)

You all hate me now for the major cliffhanger at the last Drew/May scene, right?

Esperon

An old PS luva!
YAYAY!! Chapter up!

When the pink aura and the glowing wore off, in May’s place sat a Skitty!

Now there's something I was definately not expecting...it's turned into a Drew X Skitty fic now!

She stopped in front of another cage, May looked over and gasped. Inside she could see three figures, one she recognized, and it was Max! Then she saw Pikachu sitting on the last figure’s lap. She squinted to figure out who it was…

Both Drew and May seemed to figure out who it was at the same time, because they both looked shocked.

May finally managed to say, “T-That’s---!”

Ash? Please!

An older purple haired man was walking through one of the dark hallways of the warehouse, one of his most trusted Pokemon at his side. The Pokemon was a scary mixture of a cactus and a scarecrow. It was a Cacturne, the same one that had attacked May and Drew! James sighed and just suddenly stopped and was shaking.

*turn on light bulb* James's Cacnea evolved!

The chapter ends? *cries*

Another brilliant result!

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
This is a good story, Torchic! :D Loads of emotion and shippyness, with a dash of mystery and voila! One cute, fluffy and slightly chilling fic! And that's the perfect combo for me! Love it so much! But...NOOOOOOOO! Why does Flygon have to be evil?!?! T_T PM list...*crys* add...me...please!!!

Torchic23

gee that's swell
YAYAY!! Chapter up!

Now there's something I was definately not expecting...it's turned into a Drew X Skitty fic now!

Yeah, I know, I didn't really want to have to do the Skitty thing, but I had planned it when I started the story and couldn't change it once I started ;_;

Ash? Please!

Maybe.

*turn on light bulb* James's Cacnea evolved!

I was trying to get people to realize that for awhile, but everyone jumped to the conclusion, "Harley!" but that's understandable :)

Thanks to you all for reading *PM list updated*

Hanging by a thread (no pun intended)

hey Torchic! awsome fic so far! i actually read this before i bacame a member, but didn't really get around to putting up a post. everything is great, especially all the suspense you've put into it: Drew and May getting kidnapped by team rocket, not to mention you leaving a HUGE cliffhanger right at the end! ><

what happened? you haven't just abandoned it, have you? it's really getting good! i think i speak for most (if not, all) of the people who've read this: PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP! either that, or, IT'S BEEN AGES! LET US KNOW!

the thought and effort you put into this can't all go to waste! the twists, turns, and CS hints (ok, so they're more than hints) are what make it such a sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-seat-through-the-entire-thing-with-wide-eyes-yelling-"please let it be Ash!"-at-your-computer kind of fic, if you don't mind me saying so.

my words of encouragement: please let us know what happens next! i'm begging you!

YAYAY!! Chapter up!

aren't those the kind of reactions you want after you just put up a post? remember, you have an audience! (sp?)

;216; Tff

P.S.~ if you do continue with this, *luck* can i be on the PM list?

Torchic23

gee that's swell
hey Torchic! awsome fic so far! i actually read this before i bacame a member, but didn't really get around to putting up a post. everything is great, especially all the suspense you've put into it: Drew and May getting kidnapped by team rocket, not to mention you leaving a HUGE cliffhanger right at the end! ><

what happened? you haven't just abandoned it, have you? it's really getting good! i think i speak for most (if not, all) of the people who've read this: PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP! either that, or, IT'S BEEN AGES! LET US KNOW!

the thought and effort you put into this can't all go to waste! the twists, turns, and CS hints (ok, so they're more than hints) are what make it such a sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-seat-through-the-entire-thing-with-wide-eyes-yelling-"please let it be Ash!"-at-your-computer kind of fic, if you don't mind me saying so.

my words of encouragement: please let us know what happens next! i'm begging you!

aren't those the kind of reactions you want after you just put up a post? remember, you have an audience! (sp?)

;216; Tff

P.S.~ if you do continue with this, *luck* can i be on the PM list?

Wow, thanks for that wonderful and inspiring comment! I feel really happy that you enjoyed it so much! Don't worry, I'm not done forever, I just haven't been in a very Contest Shippy mode lately...So I didn't want to ruin this story by forcing myself to write. I know how annoying it is to have to wait for new chapters in a good story, but if you'll just stay with me, I promise to keep working at it! I'm waiting for the right moment ^^
PM list updated!

ok, gottcha. XD don't worry, i have those moments too. *sits in front of TV watching American Idol* yay Blake! but, yeah. forcing yourself to write isn't the best thing to do. take your time. until then, i'll be right here with a bag of popcorn!

;216; Tff
;194; Big Woop

Saberik

~Someone~
Just started reading this recently and I think it is very good i like the cacturne twist but i kind of guessed it because I was thinking how TR's Jesse -gets slapped- sorry Jessica, James and Meowth linked to cacturne. Overall very good fic ;471;

Last edited:

MayfanxD

Wow, this is awesome. Even though Jessie etting mean like this really is a little OOC. I always thought she joined team Rocket because of what she had gone through, but dhe was always caring for her pokémon and friends. Not even Ash could have been more caring about his pikachu.

That Cacnea turning into Cacturne thingy was quite surprising. I wonder why I didn't come up with this Idea in my fic.

I bet that powerfull sea pokémon is manaphy, i just know it! (please say I'm right.)

Why a skitty? If May had to help them capture a water-type-pokémon then why didn't she turn into a waterpokémon herself? Makes no sense to me.

Aawwww, how cute! May and Drew, May and Drew, May and Drew. I just would like to know what Ash did back then.

If you have any time left between School and writing, then please put me on your pm-list

see, Torchic? more people are starting to read this. i'm interested to know what will happen next to. =]

feeling any inspiration?

;216; Tff