• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Tides (DP-on)

Hydro King

The Water Master
I would've liked to post my Platinum Blastoise deck, but since it says in the rules that you can't post anything that isn't released in the USA yet, I guess I'll just have to wait till later.

Anyways, here's my Dark/Fighting type deck:

Pokemon: 19

2 Darkrai (MD)
1 Darkrai (GE - 4/106)
1 Darkrai Lv.X
3 Sneasle (DP)
3 Weavile (SW)
2 Poliwag
1 Poliwhirl
2 Poliwrath
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol

Trainers/Supportes/Stadiums: 24

2 Moonlight Stadium
3 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Poke Drawer +
3 Poke Radar
3 Switch
2 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball

Energies: 17

4 Darkness Energy (special)
5 Dark Energy
5 Fighting Energy
3 Multi Energy

Okay, the strategy here is to get Weavile out ASAP and then proceed to "Shadow Charge" either Darkrai or Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath. I have Claydol for the obvious: draw power. And, well, the rest pretty much explains itself. ^_^;
Please tell me what you think!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Pokemon: 19

2 Darkrai (MD)
1 Darkrai (GE - 4/106)
1 Darkrai Lv.X

-2 Darkrai

3 Sneasle (DP)
3 Weavile (SW)

2 Poliwag
1 Poliwhirl
2 Poliwrath

+ 2-1-2 Poli

2 Baltoy
2 Claydol

Trainers/Supportes/Stadiums: 24

2 Moonlight Stadium
3 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Poke Drawer +
3 Poke Radar
3 Switch
2 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball

Energies: 17

4 Darkness Energy (special)
5 Dark Energy
5 Fighting Energy
3 Multi Energy

-3 Multi

Hydro King

The Water Master
Well, not that including Politoad would be a bad thing, but keeping 2 Darkrai would be better. (especially since I don't have enough of the Poli family to activate Politoad's Poke-Body)
Thak you for your suggestions, but I think I'll just scratch this deck and post my Blastoise Platinum deck. The only reason I didn't before was because I thought it was inappropriate to post a deck containing cards that have not yet been released in the USA.