• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Type Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackice2

'tis a penguin...
i vote absol even though sneasle won...

~blackice2

Last edited:
I would vote Absol but I think Sneasal has won now so... I am actually very startled that Sneasal is actually evolving because it is pretty good as it is but it is an opportunity to give it a better Spcial Attack stat, so, we can only wait and see...

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
We finally have a winner

But you guys kinda spoiled it for everybody

I'm not mad, I just like to surprise people...

Well... the winner is...

UMBREON!!!!!

Not really...
pkrs357.gif
pkrssh357.gif
pkrs357.gif

That's right! Not Absol, or Umbreon, but Sneasel is the winner! Way to break the mold, Sneasel! (Wow, I feel stupid, talking to imaginary things)

Anyway, I just want to thank everybody who voted on this thread, for making it move faster! And...

We're going to start again!

With the Team Contest!

Sharpedo & Sableye - 0
Poochyena & Absol - 0

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
My votes go to SHARPEDO and SABLEYE because both are pretty good pokemon, but Poochyena is like a Pidgey(in the way that they are so common, it seems like they are the only wild pokemon you could find in that route).

Status
Not open for further replies.