• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark-Type Pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Seeing as no one has surprisingly, I'd like to claim Absol if that's at all possible. I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted to claim.

Sure thing! Your claim will be added.
I love Absol, and he is great competitively. It's surprising that he is in the lowest tiers :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I really hope Dark is super effective against Fairy just so it can obtain a boost in its offense arsenal. It only hits Psychic and Ghost which is basically what Ghosts do and being super effective against Fairy would allow it to differentiate. I don't mind a weakness to it but if it gets the boost then it would be the first time (I think) that two types are weak against each other.

that would be super effective cuaz fairy really is angel like yugioh which dark is demon so that would make sense for fairy to be weak against dark...anything that gathers around demon or fiend would make since like ghosts types...

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
If they make Dark SE against Fairy, that might just happen. Or even give him some new amazing Dark Moves!
Speaking of which, what type of Dark moves do you guys expect to see next generation?

A Special Dark move with 100 power that isn't HP Dark or Dark Judgement. It should be usable for all Dark types.
This and a Special Dark version of Bullet Seed/Icicle Spear that hits two to five times. This way a Dark type in the future gen with Skill Link become highly useful.

Yveltal96

A little more human
A Special Dark move with 100 power that isn't HP Dark or Dark Judgement. It should be usable for all Dark types.
This and a Special Dark version of Bullet Seed/Icicle Spear that hits two to five times. This way a Dark type in the future gen with Skill Link become highly useful.

That would be fantastic actually. Dark/Water Cloyster evo
I want a Dark move that has the power to Paralyze your opponent.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
That would be fantastic actually. Dark/Water Cloyster evo
I want a Dark move that has the power to Paralyze your opponent.

Call it Phobia.
It doesn't afefct Pokémon with Oblivious but it does affect Limber opponents.
Screws up UU and lower tiers with those Pokémon with Limber XD

Another Dark and mischievous move would be Trickeroo.
User decreases one of the target's stats by one and raises its own stat (the one that the opponent lost) by one.
Imagine Zoroark using it!

Yveltal96

A little more human
Call it Phobia.
It doesn't afefct Pokémon with Oblivious but it does affect Limber opponents.
Screws up UU and lower tiers with those Pokémon with Limber XD

Another Dark and mischievous move would be Trickeroo.
User decreases one of the target's stats by one and raises its own stat (the one that the opponent lost) by one.
Imagine Zoroark using it!
I actually really like that idea O_O
The things we can come up with...

I claim Hydreigon! I would claim umbreon but it seems I was beaten to it :/
your claim shall be added to the list!

Username: whitepikachu
Favorite thing about dark type: their designs and move sets.
Po, ps, wifi: wifi
Po, ps, wifi name, or fc: none

Yveltal96

A little more human
I claim Sharpedo because nom nom nom.

We need more dark types q.q all we have is Darkrai and Arceus-Dark.
Yeah, sure thing

Username: whitepikachu
Favorite thing about dark type: their designs and move sets.
Po, ps, wifi: wifi
Po, ps, wifi name, or fc: none
Accepted! Welcome to the club. Be sure to check out the userbars and buttons in the OP!

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Username: Shadow1624
Favorite Thing About Dark Types: Hide well in the dark
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Wifi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: FC (lil later DS is charging)

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
I'm hoping for a dark type move that has more than 100 BP. I don't care if it's a signature move or has limited distribution, there just needs to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.