• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Valley Request Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of blue

That's me!
^No, I'm pretty sure that was a recolor

king of blue

That's me!
Oh, thank you.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Anyone

Banner:

Image(as backround): http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/gamasutra/Daft_Punk_2.jpg

Font: Stencil main/ techno secondary

Text: (Secondary)Human after all, harder better faster stronger, around the world, robot rock, brainwasher, technologic, steam machine, one more time, the prime time of your life, television rules the nation, crescendolls, face to face
(Main) Daft Punk

Details: Ok this is what I'm trying to do. The ones I labeled as secondary are ones what I want floating around in the backround in like a scatter fashion. The secondary words are multi-colored. The main I want going straight down the middle. The image I want stretched but make it look good.

Size: 400x80

Please tell me I did this right, I always do it wrong.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I'd like Gladeshadow to do this request:

Pokemon: Lapras, Snorlax, Anorith, Kyogre, Turtwig, Azelf (all shiny MD sprites if possible, if not, just shiny D/P Sprites)
Colour 1: Black
Colour 2: Dark Blue
Writting: Shiny Targets

Last edited:

Gladeshadow

I'd like Gladeshadow to do this request:

Pokemon: Lapras, Snorlax, Anorith, Kyogre, Turtwig, Azelf (all shiny MD sprites if possible, if not, just shiny D/P Sprites)
Colour 1: Black
Colour 2: Dark Blue
Writting: Shiny Targets

Here you go:
shinyfufuuserbar.png

If your unhappy with your request say what needs changing and i'll fix it right away.

Gladeshadow

Gladeshadow, it is PERFECT! Thank you.

Your welcome ShinyFufu ^_^

ShadowNinetales does the banners so i can't help you out Skater Trainer. But i would kind of like this shop to be for making Pokemon stuff more than anything else but if ShadowNintales does your request then that's ok with me.

ATTENTION WORKERS!
I've decided to maybe have a mascot for the shop. Could you pm me nominations? You don't have to if your not bothered which Pokemon it is though ^_^

Finally...any requests for me and slm2

Last edited:
Ermmm...Could I have a uberbar please?

Pokemon: Cyndaquil, Spiritomb, Giratina, Larvitar, Omanyte, Eevee. (All D/P Shiny forms please)
Colour 1: Red.
Colour 2: Black.
Writing: Shiny Targets, to the right of the Pokemon.

Yeah, I kinda copied what ShinyFuFu had. But that 'cos I liked it.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Gladeshadow!

Alright. I need 6 Userbars, but they are quite simple. I also need to know how to put links into them, like if you click it it links you. So if you know how to, please tell me. For the trainer images, I'm referring to this http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html in order from left to right.

Userbar:
Pokemon: Abra, Beldum and Trainer #74
Color 1: Black
Color 2: White Dots that look like stars
Text: Dimension Novice [In a Light Blue, preferably close to Royale Blue]
Notes: Abra on right, Beldum on left. Have them facing the text. Have the trainer somewhat faded behind the Text.

Userbar
Colors: Same as above
Pokemon: Mawile and Skarmory and Trainer #90
Text: Dimension Grunt [Same as above]
Notes: Mawile on right, Skarm on left. Have them facing the text and in the general area of the other Pokemon on the other bar. Place the trainer the same way as above.

Userbar
Pokemon: Charizard and Arcanine and Trainer #73
Colors: Same as above
Text- Dimension Leader [Same color]
Notes: Place Charizard on the left and Arcanine on the right. Make them face the text. Have the trainer somewhat faded behind the text.

Userbar
Colors: Same
Pokemon: Garchomp and Dragonite and Trainer #87
Text: Dimension Admin [Same color]
Notes: Have Garchomp on the right and Dragonite on the left. Have them face the text. Have the trainer somewhat faded behind the text.

Userbar
Pokemon: Giratina and Rayquaza and Trainer #88
Text- Dimension Executive [Same Color]
Notes: Giratina Right, Quaza left. Trainer somewhat faded behing the text.

Userbar
Text: Dimension Boss [Same Color]
Notes: Giratina right, Mewtwo left. Trainer somewhat faded behind the text.

NOTE: On the trainers, when I say somewhat faded, I mean you can see them, but they aren't so visablethat you can't read the text. Also the trainers in order just incase I got them wrong:
1st Trainer: 1st Galactic Grunt
2nd Trainer: 2nd Galactic Grunt
3rd Trainer: Mars [Galactic Leader] Red hair, mini-skirt
4th Trainer: Saturn [Galactic Leader] Blue Hair, guy.
5th Trainer: I forget who it was. Pink Hair, looks like she is about to jump. Next to Cyrus. [Boss]
6th Trainer: Cyrus [Galactic Boss]. Blue-Silver hair with fist out.

Thank you! I hope this isn't too much. If you are only going to accept one at a time, do them in order. I post them all now, since i will probably forget. If I got too confusing tell me! Also, PM me each one that is finished please? I promise to credit you.

EDIT: I want the text to be centerized. not like all the way to the left like what you have. If you can't do that, then make the text to the right and the Trainers before the Pokemon, and all characters should be FACING the text.

Last edited:

Gladeshadow

Here you go:
darktyphlosion157.png

If there's anything wrong with it then just say what needs changing and i'll fix it right away
Any more requests?

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok. I'm sorry about that. I just wasn't sure who I wanted to make these. So since I can't decide, I'm going to have both to give every member a choice of which bars to use. So, if they choose the other persons I will place your bars on the Serebii post with credit. If they don't, and choose yours, they will be in sigs and WILL be credited. I will make sure of that. So my request is above. If you want me to re-quote it here, then tell me so. Thanks!

ShadowNinetales

Anyone

Banner:

Image(as backround): http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/gamasutra/Daft_Punk_2.jpg

Font: Stencil main/ techno secondary

Text: (Secondary)Human after all, harder better faster stronger, around the world, robot rock, brainwasher, technologic, steam machine, one more time, the prime time of your life, television rules the nation, crescendolls, face to face
(Main) Daft Punk

Details: Ok this is what I'm trying to do. The ones I labeled as secondary are ones what I want floating around in the backround in like a scatter fashion. The secondary words are multi-colored. The main I want going straight down the middle. The image I want stretched but make it look good.

Size: 400x80

Please tell me I did this right, I always do it wrong.

Um...ok....I can do this, but I use paint to make my banners, so it might look a little....well I just cant do all that fancy stuff, but I can do you request. Oh and btw, the secondary words will either not fit, or you cant see them, so could you shorten them?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Dang. When I edited my post, i guess some changes didn't save <_<; Not your fault. When I edited it, I changed Giratina and Quaza on the 5th bar to Garchomp and Dragonite, Garchomp and Dragonite on the 4th bar to Electivire and Magnezone and The first one's text was changed to Grunt while the second one's text was changed to Aprentice, both still with Dimension ahead of it. Sorry about that. I didn't realize it didn't save.....I hope I made those corrections clear enough.

ShadowNinetales

Here are all of them:
dimensionbossuserbar.png

Boss userbar
dimensionexecutiveuserbar.png

executive userbar
dimensionadmin.png

Admin userbar
dimensionleader.png

Leader userbar

dimensionapperentice.png

Apperentice userbar