• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Valley Request Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Thanks there is nothing wrong with it l love it!! but how do l put it into my sigmature??

Last edited:

Mephisto

Banned

Cheese999

Pokemon mystry red/blue umbreon
in the back round moonlit feild
2 trees 1 on each side
not animmated

Cheese999

2 trees 1 on each side
not animmated

Cheese999

2 trees 1 on each side
not animmated

Gladeshadow

cloudk here you go:
gengarstatue.png

I thought it looked cool with red eyes but i've done two versions for you to choose between.

Dannyray32 here you go:
deoxysstatue.png

Wow that was quite difficult, I'm not 100% happy with it something just doesn't look right to me :/

If there's anything wrong with your statues, Just say and i'll fix it right away or have another try :D

Mr. E Goods errm...you might have too much writting/codes in your sig so you might have to get rid of something to fit it in. If you don't want to take anything from your sig you could always keep it and once you fancy a change you could put it in then?

Cheese999 you've triple posted so please could you delete 2 of them.

Everyone else i'm sure your requests will be made soon. If they're not done sometime this week i'll pm whoever is suppose to be doing it and remind them incase they don't know they have a request.

Any more requests?

Last edited:

slm2

Loose Cannon
Sorry for the Huge hold up but here it is Aipom1234:
shinynoctowlMDsprite.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/shawnleemichaels/shinynoctowlMDsprite.png[/IMG*]

Remove the *
I promise not to be that slow again

EDIT:

Cheese999: I hope this is ok
UmbreonPeacefulScene.png

[IMG*]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/shawnleemichaels/UmbreonPeacefulScene.png[/IMG]

But I wasn't sure if you wanted a shiny Umbreon so i did one just incase

ShinyUmbreonPeacefulScene.png

[IMG*]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/shawnleemichaels/ShinyUmbreonPeacefulScene.png[/IMG]

Remove the *
Remember to give Credit ;)

Last edited:

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I have a request for slm2. I'd like you to make a banner of my shinies using the MD sprites.

Background: http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/space/gfx/titlephoto_space.jpg
Pokemon (in this order): Pelipper, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Skarmory, Porygon2, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Latias, Latios, Dragonite, Scizor, Registeel, Infernape, Drifblim, Dialga, Mewtwo, Luxray, Zangoose, Nidoran (female), Togekiss, Gardevoir, Lickilicky, Butterfree, Smeargle, Jynx, Ampharos, Absol, Magnezone, Honchkrow, Magmortar, Tyranitar, Marowak, Electivire, Jumpluff, Bidoof, Abra, Seedot, Aron, and Starly.

I understand if you cannot do this as it is quite a bit...I really would appreciate it if you could get ALL of them, but if for some reason you cannot, do not do the sprites from Luxray onward (meaning that you can just stop at Mewtwo if you feel that you must).

Regardless, thank you very much.

Gladeshadow

Any requests for me?
Also people who i've made things for...
Can you post a message saying thanks etc. so i know your request is ok

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Gladeshadow, can you make a change to my userbar? I'd like you to put these Pokemon on it (in this order): Shiny Lapras, shiny Zapdos, shiny Totodile, shiny Regice, shiny Regirock, and shiny Piplup.

That's all. Thanks!

Gladeshadow

Here you go:
38394575.png

If there's anything wrong with it just say and i'll fix it right away
Any more requests?

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Ok shadowninetales can you do my Banner

Myuutsuua

Suicune Master
Can I get a data pokemon please?