• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Valley Request Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I now work here! Requests!! :D

Ok...I'll request a Team Pose since the Fan Art Request Shop is slow
Pokemon:Altaria[HGSS sprite-placed higher like it flies & in the right side],Mijumaru,Shiftry,Ninetales[Plat sprite,the shiny one],Solrock,Absol[DP sprite]
Trainer:Morty-but the pose where he seems like he is focused,I think it's the first pose]
Base:wich one you think it looks best

Thanx^^

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Mind if I do Nacreous's Request? I'll get it done soon

EDIT: I'm done!

teampose3178816640-iaza.gif

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Mind if I do Nacreous's Request? I'll get it done soon

EDIT: I'm done!

teampose3178816640-iaza.gif

Thanx but I kinda requested the shiny Platinum sprite for Ninetales...that is the normal HGSS one...so...take out the base,it's unnecesary,spread the pkmn around like in theladyalice's team pose^^

Last edited:

Hawkflight

Psychic Cyndaquil
Um ... I reeeeally hate to be a bother, but is there any news on my request? Not trying to pester or anything, I just wanna know if someone working on it.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Can I have this Sprite Also Changed to look like my previous pose(Red Gloves and BLack jacket)as a moving Sprite?
buck.gif

And ZimZims could I have a Fusion of Magmar and Kingler.?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Gligari, well, who originaly made the sprite in your team pose, maybe you should ask them.

Also, people ask me for reqeusts! I'm bored!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Well, Zozo, how could are you at creating trainer sprites?

I thijnk your mean "good" not could

My trainer Sprites are simply a mix between other trainers. and I do overworlds

Hawkflight

Psychic Cyndaquil
^_^U

Well, would it be possible to make a child-like sprite holding a Cyndaquil? I asked Gladeshadow, but he seems to be ignoring me.....

Hawkflight

Psychic Cyndaquil
I ... wasn't requesting. I was asking if it was possible, so I knew what to request. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.